lol as i went out i just checked to c and i received a reply from EA
here it goes
This is what i asked them to shed light on the subject
here is my mail to EA
Customer 06/19/2007 10:27 AM
To whom it may concern
Firstly let me state that I am aware that you guys are working on the server stats problem and I am grateful for the effort the ea group is putting in
The bf2s.com community and I just want to clarify some details with you; your support will be appreciated
1) Will logging onto and out of your account a few times help this problem and can I force an update?
2) If you could shed some light on the problem you are facing and is it due to a upgrade
3) What countries are affected the most so we can get a reference where we should play.
4) Will stats that were awarded in game on a ranked server show up on your server in other words if I received a medal/badge/ribbon on a ranked server was my stats recorded
5) Any general info on when you forecast the problem will be resolved
Thank you in advance
Keep up the great workHere is the reply from EA Support
EA SUPPORT wrote:Response (Alex I.) 06/19/2007 02:10 PM
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
1. Loggining in and out will not help.
2. The exact issue is unknown to our support group.
3. All countries are being affected.
4. Currently no, but we hope they will record after the issue is fixed.
5. Unsure when it will be fixed.
EA Online Support
They didn't give allot of details regarding all my questions but well.... I'm speechless...lol
So this means what according to ALEX I here all the stats are lost and no stats are being recorded...so what now?
who do we trust violet or the support guys?
EA's giving us mixed messages
Hope i could help a little with my questions and do post some questions and i will get it to EA for you. type question and add @ $cy4n)(de ( in red)
so i don't Miss it...
Have a good evening everyone