- Minor offences will get you warned.
- Major/Repeat offences will get you kicked.
- Repetition of Major offences will get you banned.
- You will be warned only once.
- No baseraping. Full stop, period, end.
- No artillery strikes or bombing runs on uncaps.
- Vehicles are to be kept away from enemy uncaps.
- No cheating. This includes hacking, 'glitching' and exploiting.
- No 'statspadding' or 'kidnapping'.
- Do not teamkill to get a vehicle for yourself or for a clan-mate/friend.
- Do not teamkill intentionally.
- Do not insult other players. This includes the server administrators.
- Do not punish for accidental teamkills!
- Do not obstruct vehicles, (aeroplanes, helicopters and ground vehicles), as they are about to move or take off.
- Shooting into an uncap with any weapon of vehicle is considered baseraping.
- You may be reprimanded for spawnkilling, depending on the extent of the spawnkilling and on the administrator himself.
- Swearing and abusive language is not needed and is not tollerated.
- Administrators have the final say.
- There is no 'queueing' system for vehicles. Whoever gets it, gets it.
- Do not 'redline'. i.e. Do not use the out of bounds area to kill them, (desertion), to get someone out of your helicopter.
- Ramming, (ramming helicopters with jets), is discouraged. It is down to the individual admin as to whether you are warned or kicked.
- There is no rule against 'super-bombing', (ramming ground vehicles with jets), but it is discouraged under the 'play fair' creed.
You will be removed and banned from the server by an admin or via PunkBuster for using any of the above.Game ExploitsThe Rules of Engagement state the following:Players may not change (hack) any core games files or effectively change game settings by employing external programs or cheats for the purposes of giving themselves an unfair advantage over other players. This would include but not limited to:
- 3rd party software.
- Modification of weapons code.
- CVAR hacks changing the appearance of the game and it's contents.
- CVAR hacks that let players see through walls or buildings or any usually opaque object.
- Mini-Map hacks
- Modification of Player Names which would alter their size or colours.
You will be removed and banned from the server by an admin or via PunkBuster for using any of the above.'Baseraping', etcBF2S.com employs a 'play fair' creed. Baseraping is not allowed. Some details on what is considered baseraping are outlined below.Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers. This would include but not limited to:
- Using tag teams to take turns to kill and revive each other in turn (using knives, pistols, etc.)
- Playing on Knife and/or Pistol only Servers
- Playing on Knife only Servers
- Playing on “High Points” Servers
- Playing on “No Artillery” or “No Armour” Servers (except when using Infantry only server-side option)
- Using Vehicles removed from battlefield for purposes of artificially inflating points
- Turning boats upside down and constantly repairing them
- Glitching inside buildings (using building model glitches to attack out without risk of being hit).
- 'Baseraping' is not permitted. Base raping is the act of continually attacking and killing players, with any weapon, who have not left their base. This is specific to uncaps.
- 'Spawnkilling' is not aginst theu rules, but it is discouraged. Spawn killing is the act of continually attacking and killing players, with any weapon, who have not left their base, soon after they have spawned. If the players are on foot, in vehicles or on fixed assets whilst in at a spawnable base and you kill them, you may or may not be be reprimanded for 'spawn-killing'.
- 'Statspadding' is not permitted. 'Stat padding' is to accumulate points in an unfair manner. It is against the Rules of Engagement.
- ''kidnapping' is not permitted. It violates the 'play fair' creed and is a form of 'statpadding'.
For those who plan to send 100's of PM's per day, complaining about cheaters, glitches, padders, teamkiller's, etc. Please keep in mind that you need to provide evidence of the actual violation. We cannot be everywhere, and if you cannot deliver the evidence yourself, your PM will be promptly deleted.
Whatever the circumstances, bf2s.com EU Server admin staff will have the last word when it comes to deciding whether a violation has occurred or not. Deal with it.
If you think you have been kicked or banned whilst not breaking any of the rules above. Then please go here.
The EU server rules have been agreed by all EU Server Admins. The rules were decided via a unanimous vote on 03-07-06. Since then, they have been reviewed. The current set of rules was put in place on the 9th of June 2007.
Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-06-09 02:43:38)