ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA
figuratively and literally

so we were walking back from downtown at like 230 and i start talking to this hot ass drunk chick. end up taking her home and banging the shit out of her while 4 of my friends were in the other room listening (she was a screamer). anyways, so about 30 mins after we fucked, she woke up, got out of bed, and fell down, which woke me up, and i was like woah what are you doing? she said she had to go the bathroom, so she opens my closet door, and i was like nah thats the closet, so i showed her to the bathroom. so she comes back a min or so later like normal, and then i hear my friends wrestling in the living room, so i go out there to tell them to shut the fuck up since it was like 5 in the morning and go to take a piss. then i see it...looked like a shit bomb went off in there. it was sprayed all over the seat, wall, and floor. went back in my room and she was already passed out again. i was too tired/drunk to deal with it, so i just said fuck it and went back to sleep.

then like an hr later, this bitch wakes up and is like where am i? who are you? where is my purse/cell phone? etc so im like oh god. she wasnt from here and somehow lost her friends downtown, so she was basically screwed. finally got her to calm down and go back to sleep telling her that itll be ok in the morning.

wake up this morning to find that my wallet was gone (figured i left it at a bar), so i was like whatever...i need to deal with this girl first. take her to someones house she knew so she could try to call her friends she came with. they didnt answer, so i had to take her back to her parents house which was like 30 mins away. drop her off and dip back home. then i find my wallet in the bathroom after i got done cleaning all the shit up, but my debit card was gone. i always keep my wallet in my back pocket, so i guess the bitch took it when she was freaking out with no money/cell phone/etc. called the bank and canceled the card, but im still kind of wigged out by the whole thing. i mean she was being cool on the ride home and all and thanking me for helping her out, but im still kind of scared because she has my full name on my bank card with her "not remembering anything that happened last night." i think she was just saying that because she was ashamed of shitting everywhere, but who knows with the crazy whores these days

what a fucking weekend...

oh and i took pics on my friends cam of the bathroom, so ill add them to this thread, hopefully later today
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
cl stry
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5604|Southern California
brah
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
You dumb fuck. She can go to the police and say you raped her.
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada
hahaha win
­
­
­
­
­
­
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5604|Southern California
Add the photos now.

After closer reading did she shit all over the floor and wall? Sounds like a keeper to me
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA

ATG wrote:

no fucking shit. why do you think im worried? what the fuck was i supposed to do?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
get those pics fast
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

ATG wrote:

how could she possibly prove that
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

Lucien wrote:

ATG wrote:

how could he disprove that
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA
forgot to mention that we did also mess around this morning when we were sober, and all she had on her was a pack of cigarettes when i took her home, so i dont see how she could have had my card. she was wearing a short ass little dress with no pockets or anything, so unless shes some serious professional thief, idk how the fuck she got it

Last edited by ICCULUS (2009-10-04 10:20:10)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead

menzo wrote:

Lucien wrote:

ATG wrote:

how could he disprove that
innocent till proven
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
fuck ig, ICCULUS for mod
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

menzo wrote:

get those pics fast
like right nao!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
ATG
Banned

Lucien wrote:

ATG wrote:

She doesn't have to.

She'll have traces of his sauce in her pubes that can pin a dna match.

Then so long Ig and hello prison and sodomy.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA
i also have like 5 witnesses that know i didnt do anything wrong. if anything, i did this girl a favor by getting her off the street and taking her to a safe place, then giving her a 30 mile ride home the next day. i was just trying to be the nice guy...

ugh
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA

ATG wrote:

Lucien wrote:

ATG wrote:

She doesn't have to.

She'll have traces of his sauce in her pubes that can pin a dna match.

Then so long Ig and hello prison and sodomy.
i wrapped it, plus she was shaved, but im sure they can still tell. dude dont wig me out any more than i already am
ATG
Banned
The fact is, if a girl is too wasted to say no it is rape.
Stimey
­
why would she call rape?
­
­
­
­
­
­
Grizzle
Herro! I r noht ashean...
+31|5332|Shanghai, China
Sex.

Nice title, btw.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA

ATG wrote:

i understand that, but she wasnt really that messed up...and she was sober this morning...
ATG
Banned
If she shotgun assed your living room, I'd say she was lit.

And, all she has to do is make the accusation and brudda, you are fucked.

The lesson here is when you have some skanky whore at your pad and you want to give her some gank get her to make a statement on camera that it is a choice. Be sneaky or be open about it.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

ATG wrote:

Yeah. And she was wasted. If you get arrested, Ima fly to Georgia and scream outside the court FREE IG
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5394|Athens, GA

ATG wrote:

If she shotgun assed your living room, I'd say she was lit.

And, all she has to do is make the accusation and brudda, you are fucked.

The lesson here is when you have some skanky whore at your pad and you want to give her some gank get her to make a statement on camera that it is a choice. Be sneaky or be open about it.
it was the bathroom...fml

so wtf should i do right now?
Stimey
­
she have your full name?

did she seem friendly this morning?
­
­
­
­
­