max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Peter wrote:

Boomerjinks wrote:

max wrote:

I think my head just exploded with awesomeness
I have this terrible, terrible fear deep down inside me that everything you guys say is in a sarcastic tone, and that it's all a massive practical joke on me. No one responds so well to this as you guys do.

Thanks for being totally awesome and upbeat. FANTASTICK!
I think I speak for everyone, when I say no one is sarcastic, and we all think it really is awesome. No sarcasm.

I think it is anyway. Fantastic.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Morpheus1229 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Peter wrote:

FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US
WRONG

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

knob
I was waiting for Boomerjinks to say that line

Apature Science
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
jeeze boomer! You have got to have the sickest life evar! sci-fi conventions, driving the jurrasic park jeep (and ghostbusters car) around, all with a beautiful girlfriend! How does one man do it all?! I'm really happy its all worked out for you, and please continue making these epic replicas cause they are total win! awesome job (as if you haven't heard that enough ) and keep it up!

+1
Boomerjinks
+301|6765|Denver, CO

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Apature Science
Aperture Science... you FOOL!

Canadianloser wrote:

jeeze boomer! You have got to have the sickest life evar! sci-fi conventions, driving the jurrasic park jeep (and ghostbusters car) around, all with a beautiful girlfriend! How does one man do it all?! I'm really happy its all worked out for you, and please continue making these epic replicas cause they are total win! awesome job (as if you haven't heard that enough ) and keep it up!

+1
Thanks. As far as the replicas go I think I'm done for now. Two cars is enough for someone my age, and they are just the right kinds of cars to not be kind to my wallet when it comes to gas. I recently bought a fancy shmancy camera and I'd like to get back into filmmaking.... just goofy shorts and stuff like that.

Expect some soon.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Boomerjinks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Apature Science
Aperture Science... you FOOL!

Canadianloser wrote:

+1
Thanks. As far as the replicas go I think I'm done for now. Two cars is enough for someone my age, and they are just the right kinds of cars to not be kind to my wallet when it comes to gas. I recently bought a fancy shmancy camera and I'd like to get back into filmmaking.... just goofy shorts and stuff like that.

Expect some soon.
Done for now? PFF! 10 bucks if you remake the BF2 FAV and jihad jeep it into a convention.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
remake the boat from bf2 (not the carrier XD) and put a stereo in it, constantly playing "ENEMY BOAT, SPOTTED" and put it in your backyard.  or go fishing in it...with the stereo that is...
Boomerjinks
+301|6765|Denver, CO
Allright guys, I am going out for a bit, and when I come back I want to see some awesome captions on these pictures. Ready? GO!

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Boomerjinks/Portal%20Gun/catcube1.jpg
Click the links for different more pictures, in case the above one doesn't suit you.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134 … tcube2.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134 … tcube3.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134 … tcube4.jpg

Last edited by Boomerjinks (2008-04-27 15:50:34)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6102|Carnoustie, Scotland
I r cube cat
This is cube couch
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
I can haz cheezecake?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
wut u meen, wont threatn' 2 stab meh?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
1951 called, they want their house back.

Nice cube/gun/girl though. Especially the "Jube"
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Despite the awesomeness of this thread I am unsettled.

I swear I've seen his girlfriend before. But I know I can't have. I think. Aww man this is a conspiracy and it's fucking with my head.

Last edited by Flecco (2008-05-31 05:43:27)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Flecco wrote:

Despite the awesomeness of this thread I am unsettled.

I swear I've seen his girlfriend before. But I know I can't have. I think. Aww man this is a conspiracy and it's fucking with my head.
im behind u

inb4davidp
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.

GTFO Ted.

Lol Manchester. My Dad's family is from Bongs (real name Tyldsley or some shit), near Bolton. Manchester was alright.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Flecco wrote:

GTFO Ted.

Lol Manchester. My Dad's family is from Bongs (real name Tyldsley or some shit), near Bolton. Manchester was alright.
Manchesters ok. But i prefer countryside. ie

https://www.jcalvert.com/oe/ireland/3-apr03/Erne/Lower%20Lake%20Erne.jpg

which is about 1mi from where i used to live.

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
You know there is countryside outside of Manchester
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Vilham wrote:

You know there is countryside outside of Manchester
nothing beats Loch Erne for me!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Ted, Wales has some good spots on the north coast.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

Miggle wrote:

boomer you have to have the coolest life of anyone on bf2s.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Don't get mad at me for reviving this...but I am stealing this costume idea for Halloween...I am totally making my husband where the companion cube...
Boomerjinks
+301|6765|Denver, CO
Do It!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

make sure to snap pics
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6096|So Cal
After reading and seeing the pics of this OP I would normally say that"Get a fucking clue you dumb ass sorry piece of sh..." etc etc.. But I found it kind of funny and cute. My mixed feeling must be cause I hate COSPLAY a lot.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard