RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6401|NSW, Australia

if i was wearing a hat right now i would take off to you good sir, that is legendarily epic.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6315|Canadia
i had neighbours like that once (not that bad but still) an example, the way that our two properties are situated is that there is a small strip of grass on the far side of my driveway and bordering thier property. On the middle of this line is a bush, one day i was trimming my side of the bush after cutting the grass and doing other yard work, i see that thier side of the bush is unkept and decide that it would look better if i clip both sides. As im trimming thier side of the bush the woman (crazy lady mk2 .. whatever) comes out of the house screaming at me and asking me what the fuck im doing to here bush. i clamly explain that i thought it would look better, well after screaming at me about it for the next 5 min or so she gets bored and goes back in her house... i finish trimming the bush
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6521|South Florida

HITNRUNXX wrote:

So I moved into my house about six years ago, and had one really awesome gaming neighbor and one family on the other side that we rarely saw..........
dude, it actually pissed me off reading your story cause i kept imagining myself in your place trying not to put a bullet through her head.

Mannnnnnnn

she needs to get freakin evicted.

this is one of the very very few instances where murder should just be legal.

you need to get one of those cops over there, the one whos probly so sick of coming to talk to you. and have him shoot her in self defence and be a witness that she acted like she was pulling out a gun.
15 more years! 15 more years!
colonelioan
+14|6452|Kanada
Rofl is it me or this only happens in US & A? i haven't heard of this anywhere else Any way dude you know what? MOVE then the problems are gone, unless she follows ya lol
HITNRUNXX
+220|6705|Oklahoma City

colonelioan wrote:

Rofl is it me or this only happens in US & A? i haven't heard of this anywhere else Any way dude you know what? MOVE then the problems are gone, unless she follows ya lol
Like I said before... We have thought about it, but it isn't really an option yet... Maybe in a few more years (once the bond wears off).
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6399|Alberta, Canada
I thought that was pretty entertaining Hitnrun.
I hope she doesn't cause you any harm (only more funny stories).

As soon as I read the words "Crazy Lady", I thought of the homeless "Sandwich Lady" from my downtown area. One day she runs up to me and starts asking me what sandwiches I eat, that I don't know what the government does to my sandwiches... I thought she was insane, but your story is awesome.
David.P
Banned
+649|6269
I have an Idea.(Other then filling her with lead) Maybe you could get her to move? I dunno how maybe make it so she cant stand you? Also how old is she?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6507|Gold Coast
Lmao. At night you should put funny things on her front lawn. EG when its Christmas put a barn with Jesus etc on her yard, put 'Crazy Bitch' in salt across her lawn, etc etc.

Good read, bad for you though.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Madhadda1
+270|6540|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

colonelioan wrote:

So your saying mental illnesses and drug addictions only effect Americans?  Also, its not that easy to just pack up and move.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6215|Phoenix, AZ
You couldnt have made that shit up dude.

You need to go to the cop station and file complaints and shit dude... seriously
HITNRUNXX
+220|6705|Oklahoma City

David.P wrote:

I have an Idea.(Other then filling her with lead) Maybe you could get her to move? I dunno how maybe make it so she cant stand you? Also how old is she?
Lol, I have thought about it... Unfortunately, when I do think of good things to do, I realize I don't want her crazier... lol...

I have also thought about buying some kind of security camera, but know her kids would end up sneaking up behind it and tearing it down or some such... I do have a high peak on my roof with an attic exhaust vent though... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sgt.Gene
+215|6759
If I were you I would retaliate.
David.P
Banned
+649|6269
Seriously how old is she? You could get her locked up somewhere for Alzheimer's.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6639

Lol, funny farm.

Crazy story man. I would try to get her put away. Moving just lets her win, but think of the children.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6705|Oklahoma City

David.P wrote:

Seriously how old is she? You could get her locked up somewhere for Alzheimer's.
Honestly, I have no idea... I would GUESS around 40-45, but she looks ROUGH... You know that rough look from a hard life of drinking and drugs look? Actually, being dead serious, if you want to know exactly what she looks like, watch the Goonies... Remember Mama Fratelli? She was also the lady in Throw Mama From the Train? She looks EXACTLY like a LITTLE BIT younger version of her...

Lemme look her up...

https://twoheadedmonster.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/anne_ramsey.jpg

Yup, that is pretty freaking accurate... Crazy Lady even wears a pink robe like that when she goes out in the yard...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

I have my own crazy lady, but she's more tame. She's stolen my skateboard, my basketballs, and shredded my hat. I saw her running with her crazy bird hop with my basketball in her arms. My God that was funny. OH and when my neighbor's dogs run through her yard she screams from what I think is "Dogs are stationed around the neeeeeiiighborhood!"
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6273|Mo Val, Cali
Haha wow, you best have your shit super tight if she goes missing or is found dead.
David.P
Banned
+649|6269

HITNRUNXX wrote:

David.P wrote:

Honestly, I have no idea... I would GUESS around 40-45, but she looks ROUGH... You know that rough look from a hard life of drinking and drugs look? Actually, being dead serious, if you want to know exactly what she looks like, watch the Goonies... Remember Mama Fratelli? She was also the lady in Throw Mama From the Train? She looks EXACTLY like a LITTLE BIT younger version of her...

Lemme look her up...

http://twoheadedmonster.files.wordpress … ramsey.jpg

Yup, that is pretty freaking accurate... Crazy Lady even wears a pink robe like that when she goes out in the yard...
How did they kill her in the goonies?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6318|Orrstrayleea
Slap that bitch around a bit, show her who's the crazy one in your hood!
HITNRUNXX
+220|6705|Oklahoma City

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Haha wow, you best have your shit super tight if she goes missing or is found dead.
Oh I know... I have thought about that... But oh well, what can you do? Not my fault she is freaking insane...

Also, I am getting a lot of PMs asking if this is true or if I found it on the internet and copied and pasted it... Sadly, yes it is true... I took pictures (though in the middle of the night) of some of the stuff (egged car, slashed ball, damaged screen on front porch window, shopping cart with a tire in it--which I might add is now crammed into the area between our houses instead of up by their front porch like when I got home.) I can throw them up if need be, but they are just as described....
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

HITNRUNXX

about the security camera, why dont you get some of them tinted dome things, have 3 with cameras in (for example) and 3 dud ones.

or just put up the fake ones first and see if they get destroyed.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

HITNRUNXX wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Oh I know... I have thought about that... But oh well, what can you do? Not my fault she is freaking insane...

Also, I am getting a lot of PMs asking if this is true or if I found it on the internet and copied and pasted it... Sadly, yes it is true... I took pictures (though in the middle of the night) of some of the stuff (egged car, slashed ball, damaged screen on front porch window, shopping cart with a tire in it--which I might add is now crammed into the area between our houses instead of up by their front porch like when I got home.) I can throw them up if need be, but they are just as described....
Do eet.
Reciprocity
+721|6576|the dank(super) side of Oregon
i love crazy people.  sadly, I dont live next to any.  luckly my job provides me access to one crazy lady named valerie, and innumerable old people, who are delightfully nuts.

valerie drives an older ford ranger, one day she got it in her head to open the hood.  to her dismay, no matter how hard she pulled the emergency brake release knob, that god damned hood would not open.  now, more desparate than ever to get her hood open, she took her trusty 28oz claw hammer to the offending ranger.  she smashed in the front edge of the hood from fender to fender, reduced the grille to a pile of jagged shards of plastic, and permanantly decomissioned her AC condenser.  finally, she relented, admonished by the '89 pickup's superior intellect.  she drove down to the shop, where i delicately explained finer points of hood release cable manipulation.  I couldn't help but laugh out loud as the hood, smashed as an irishman on payday, obediently opened, with only the most ginger of knob tugs.

crazy people are magic.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6585|California U.S.A
That is beyond "crazy".

Maybe leave a trail of snicker bars from her door into the fast lane of a highway and hope for the best?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6386

Or snickerdoodle cookies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard