Green Man
+130|4524|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Oh noes!  The horror!
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

it's a Jeep for fucks sake - if you didn't want scratches, shoulda bought a hooptie
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

tuckergustav wrote:

If I loaned my car to someone (even without decals on it) and it got damaged I would be pretty pissed off too. Especially if I felt like I was not getting a response.

But, you have to be aware of the decision you are making by posting this kind of stuff on reddit.  You are essentially turning the reigns of your "fight" over to anonymous internet trolls that have no boundaries.
Great job he did there!
Turning a trivial insurance case into an "anonymous" internet witchhunt.

13urnzz wrote:

it's a Jeep for fucks sake - if you didn't want scratches, shoulda bought a hooptie
One that recreates a dinosaur-mauled prop from Jurassic Park.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
I've seen boomer around town, he's local.  I've never actually met him but some of the Con regulars who do know him all say he's a giant douche too.  Although, they could just be jealous of his sick props (ecto and jeep).
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
not surprising since he's posted his cars everywhere
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
This entire thing was blown massively out of proportion and coincidentally timed for the release of this new JP game - I honestly believe Boomerjinks revealed his story at this time on purpose.

Apparently they're going to pay, so brace yourselves for the nine page essay he cross posts to every gaming forum on the planet complete with hundreds of pictures of him trying to rematch the paint and buffing out the scratches.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
Clear!
You're good to go!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

dont revive advertising threads
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

/thread, R I P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard