13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

how about i just sober up and ignore uzique? would that work for you?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5955|London, England

that was going to be my second choice
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4245
i haven't touched cocaine in over a year. difference is i don't have to make a huge deal over choosing to give something up, like burnzz. people still referencing the fact i've done cocaine is kinda funny to me. i think you guys make it a bigger part of my life than i ever did. it's a party drug, and it's hella fun. i never sat on bf2s doing lines of coke and raging at people. i can take it or leave it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

i like your second choice MB, i think it will work out better for me.
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i haven't touched cocaine in over a year. difference is i don't have to make a huge deal over choosing to give something up, like burnzz. people still referencing the fact i've done cocaine is kinda funny to me. i think you guys make it a bigger part of my life than i ever did. it's a party drug, and it's hella fun. i never sat on bf2s doing lines of coke and raging at people. i can take it or leave it.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4245
lol. you can guarantee that guy has done enough for a thousand people.
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

13urnzz wrote:

so i poured a couple of hundred bucks worth of liquor down the sink
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!
rofl, should do this more often, why is nobody drunk more often than 6 days ago ?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5169|Sydney
I've been drunk twice this week, I just don't need to post it to BF2s on every occasion.
Brasso
+1,549|6621

Jaekus wrote:

I've been drunk twice this week, I just don't need to post it to BF2s on every occasion.
yep
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

I down a glass of sangria every night. Kind of like burnzz but I have eyesight
CC-Marley
+407|6819
got home from work. lots of Jameson tonight. mix in some buttershots with Jamo and then chase with oj. whala.. you get pancakes with syrup. Thats an Irish breakfast. anyway a good night for all that I serve . good music. good crowd. good time. made $350 so I'm happy. ff to the maryjane thread. Damn, the dogs need to go out and its cold. tootellou...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6096|eXtreme to the maX
Why is a bottle of wine so small these days?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4245
why does it need to be big if you're just drinking alone anyway?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6096|eXtreme to the maX
It doesn't, it was just an observation.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

my God, of all the things i miss the most, beer is at the top of the list.

if there were a case of beer (the cheapest beer, think miller natural) and my wife equidistant to me both crying out for my attention, i would be like a deer caught in the headlights, frozen for the second that my evil liver would need to kill me . . .
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

I went Thai O'Briens today. It is a Thai restaurant in the front and a bar in the back. I bought my typical: a pint of Guinness. They not only charged me $6 for it (I get it for $4 at my usual place) but they didn't even have it on tap. They took out a can and poured it into a glass.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

licker up front, poker in the back . . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6622|949

Macbeth wrote:

I went Thai O'Briens today. It is a Thai restaurant in the front and a bar in the back. I bought my typical: a pint of Guinness. They not only charged me $6 for it (I get it for $4 at my usual place) but they didn't even have it on tap. They took out a can and poured it into a glass.
You went to a place called thai o'briens and got a guiness. What did you expect dude?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Well as much as everyone had been talking about that bar I expected it to be a normal bar. The bar was staffed by a white person too so it is not like a Thai chick was serving beer or something. Which is disappointing.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6727|Oxferd Ohire
thats the obriens part
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6707|Riva, MD
Jesus Christ, why the fuck would anybody get drunk alone.  This is the most retarded shit ever now
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6699|England. Stoke
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4245

_j5689_ wrote:

Jesus Christ, why the fuck would anybody get drunk alone.  This is the most retarded shit ever now
like i said earlier, i really think it's about time you try heroin. it's great alone, and great in a group! cheap as well, to boot.
CC-Marley
+407|6819
Sometimes it can also include HIV or Hepatitis. YMMV

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard