HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

eleven bravo wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

everybody does stupid things at least once in their lifetime.
Everyone dies at least once too... The goal is to not put the stupid thing and the dying together.

Meanwhile, for those saying the parents are not at any fault here because they shouldn't HAVE to tell their kid not to text (and apparently surf the web, and update facebook, and everything else) I have to remind you that they were a participant in the texts... Telling my kid not to jump off a cliff might not be needed... But If I go camping and set up their tent on the edge of that cliff, I think I hold some blame.
I could easily say that people living in the midwest who die from tornadoes should get darwin awards
Yes you easily could.

But if you want to be asinine about it, you should add evryone who lives in area hit by earthquakes, hurricanes, high crime rates, overpopulation, wild fires, war, flooding, or that drive on any road.

Interesting facts:
In the U.S. almost 3100 people were killed last year while texting and driving.
About 43,000 people were killed in the U.S. in auto accidents.
Almost 17,000 people were killed in the world by earthquakes.
In the entire WORLD under 600 people were killed by tornadoes. (Over half of those by one outbreak of tornadoes in an area they do not normally occur.)

So which makes more sense?
1) Abandon the "midwest"
2) Don't text and drive

Moron.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
My cousin was a navy seal on leave at Virginia Beach and he was out with his buddies riding around on his motorcycle. A car pulled out infront of them and my cousin was in the middle and couldnt dodge the car, he hit it and it instantly broke his neck. I think it scares my parents that I want one. I wish people would pay more attention and not do that shit or else I'd have an awesome ass cousin to talk to today.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
im not the one defending the celebratory comments over the death of a little 18 year old girl

Last edited by eleven bravo (2012-03-08 17:25:52)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
soldiers who die in combat should get darwin awards because they chose to serve
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
women who die during childbirth should be darwin awarded
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
people who drive on the roads immediately after last call and get killed by drunk drivers should get the darwin award
Tu Stultus Es
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
Lets all get darwin awards.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

NeXuS wrote:

Lets all get darwin awards.
And eat them like Pez.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
people who die from ear cancer 30 years from now because of cell phones should be darwin'd

Last edited by eleven bravo (2012-03-08 17:10:09)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
women who wear revealing clothing and get raped shouldnt complain about being raped
Tu Stultus Es
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
You are totally right, elven. We should all be so depressed by one of 3200 people who died while text and driving that we have one long funeral and candlelight service...

Or we can laugh it off as "Didn't know them" and then go tell our own kids that if we catch them texting and driving, we will break their fingers.

If it were YOUR kid, we would know the people affected, even if only by posts on the internet, and we would all feel bad and mourn a little. But we can't do that everytime someone in the world dies for whatever reason. We would cease to function.

Get off your high horse. We all get the point that you are a superior human being.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom

HITNRUNXX wrote:

you are a superior human being.
thats all i got from your post
Tu Stultus Es
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
I don't doubt that.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
apparently when people get called out on their lack of empathy in this forum, they get upset and start hurling insults

Last edited by eleven bravo (2012-03-08 17:31:17)

Tu Stultus Es
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
NUH UH! That is just stupid you NEWB FACE.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
Wait, why aren't you having empathy on my lack of empathy?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

HITNRUNXX wrote:

You are totally right, elven. We should all be so depressed by one of 3200 people who died while text and driving that we have one long funeral and candlelight service...

Or we can laugh it off as "Didn't know them" and then go tell our own kids that if we catch them texting and driving, we will break their fingers.

If it were YOUR kid, we would know the people affected, even if only by posts on the internet, and we would all feel bad and mourn a little. But we can't do that everytime someone in the world dies for whatever reason. We would cease to function.

Get off your high horse. We all get the point that you are a superior human being.
those are the only two options?

"laugh it off" or spend several days mourning?

i don't think anyone is saying you have to feel bad or mourn but there's also no need to say "hah! darwin award xD!" when someone dies for a mistake they made
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
more insults
Tu Stultus Es
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

Dauntless wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

those are the only two options?

"laugh it off" or spend several days mourning?

i don't think anyone is saying you have to feel bad or mourn but there's also no need to say "hah! darwin award xD!" when someone dies for a mistake they made
Um he quoted me when I said 1) Try not to do stupid things that get you killed and 2) The parents have some responsibility.

How is that the same as saying HAHA-anything?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
grow up
Tu Stultus Es
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R Us kid.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

HITNRUNXX wrote:

You were doing okay until this post.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

well i wasn't referring to you specifically there but by the same token how is anything eleven b said the same thing as saying "let's have one long funeral and candlelight service"
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

Macbeth wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

You were doing okay until this post.
Too over the top? Darn. I sang it and everything. I guess I should have just replied "More insults."
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
you seem pretty upset
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard