Better than Bad Company 2?

Yes, you idiot, BF3 is better than Bad Company 273%73% - 45
No real difference14%14% - 9
Bad Company 2 was better than BF311%11% - 7
Total: 61
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
I never played ground warfare on that map. I was always in either a helicopter or a jet. I was a great pilot in the jet and heli but I sucked with TV missiles so I never was a helicopter gunner.

Damn I missed out on so much of BF2. I pretty much only played Karkand and Wake. I have hundreds of hours on those two maps, but my next closest map was Oman with 46 hours.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
BVC
+325|6665
BF3 is better, less arcadey, but it isn't quite as polished in places.
eg. This supposedly well-trained soldier you're controlling sometimes can't walk over a 2-inch rock on the ground.

BF1942 had the best map design of the series.  I'd love to see more than just Wake Island ported from BF1942 to BF3.  Any of 42's maps could fit with the "storyline" of BF3, and would make for some excellent battles.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

gurdeep wrote:

i never played oman on bf2. daqing bro...
you missed out on mi28 carrier rape. it was like mi28 sharqi rape, but with more kills.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

jord wrote:

which one was that bra
euro forces
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

13/f/taiwan wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

you missed out on mi28 carrier rape. it was like mi28 sharqi rape, but with more kills.
z10 in the glitch spot > mi28
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
anyone remember the eurofigther jet? it makes the f35 for bf3 look OP.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

gurdeep wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

z10 in the glitch spot > mi28
you can do the same thing with the mi28.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
really? i know it wouldnt work with the cobra, so i figured it wouldnt work with the mi28 either
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

I miss unlimited smoke GL's.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
prolly.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

FatherTed wrote:

i think daqing was probably the best all-round map (for inf, for jets, for tanks, for helos) etc. it probably didn't get much attention purely because everything was dull and brown. great map though
I could gush with fanboyism at how perfect Daqing was. Could pick any class or vehicle and do well at it. It was mostly symmetrical (probably the most symmetrical of all the BF2 maps), which might be a con, but I saw it as a positive. Every flag had value to it, whether it spawned a helicopter, mobile AA, tank, heli repair/rearm pad, stationary AA, etc. You don't see that with BF3. What a shame.
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wish I had a better screen or eyesight or something.
glasses?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
After playing it for a few weeks... it's fun, frustrating (like BF2 was in the early days lol) and has a few bugs. Like sometimes I'll be running and then stop and can't go forward, like there's an invisible wall. I have to jump and then I can move again.  And yeah, that thing where you can't walk over a tiny ledge is weird, and annoying. Simple design flaws like that just bug me.

Also I'm finding half the headshots I do won't kill on the first bullet, anyone else get this? And sometimes you'll get shot at and duck down or around a corner and a full second later get hit again and die. I know BF2 had this problem but not nearly as badly.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

Jaekus wrote:

And sometimes you'll get shot at and duck down or around a corner and a full second later get hit again and die. I know BF2 had this problem but not nearly as badly.
As far as I know, the game has completely client side hit detection, so that kind of thing is unavoidable.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

Also I'm finding half the headshots I do won't kill on the first bullet, anyone else get this? And sometimes you'll get shot at and duck down or around a corner and a full second later get hit again and die. I know BF2 had this problem but not nearly as badly.
I think that's the biggest issue I have with this game.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Just like in every other battlefield.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Since I unlocked the L96 a day or two ago I've noticed headshots are killing with one bullet now.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
They always did with bolt action rifles?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
why is it you can no-scope 10x easier with sniper rifles in bf3 than in bf2?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

gurdeep wrote:

really? i know it wouldnt work with the cobra, so i figured it wouldnt work with the mi28 either
https://screenshot.xfire.com/s/100661328-4.jpg

fun fun fun
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA
^^^ wut, never seen that before.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

Jaekus wrote:

Since I unlocked the L96 a day or two ago I've noticed headshots are killing with one bullet now.
OHK headshots only work with high-powered weapons. The headshot damage multiplier is only 2.0, meaning that unless you weapon does 50 damage per bullet it will take another shot (at least) to take them out.

http://symthic.com/?s=bf3

So the only guns that can OHK headshot: Bolt-actions (any range), semi-auto snipers (close range), slug shotguns (close range), 44/357 magnums (close range).
Pretty irritating. It was very satisfying to get a kill with one bullet from an AR in BF2.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Oh thanks, that makes a lot more sense now.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

13/f/taiwan wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

fun fun fun
thats the wrong spot brah
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
I think the BF2 maps were better than all of them. Especially Dragon Valley

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard