Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
You keep track?

Oh, wait... forgot who I'm talking to. Shouldn't be surprising.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Roughly a quarter of DST is just me nowadays.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Which is mostly the reason people avoid it now.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I disagree.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
thats now what about before?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Poseidon wrote:

I think it's pretty clear why you're obsessed with Israel.
And why is that?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6746|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And why is that?
because he's nothing else to counter your points with i recon.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And why is that?
He already had though, he said Dilbert was anti-Semitic.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6746|Moscow, Russia
yeah, heard that before - a non-sencial label invented to give a name to something that doesn't exist.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And why is that?
Why bother countering someone's "points" who claims that things like the Holocaust, the pogroms in Russia and other events in history were brought upon by them? There is no sense arguing with someone like that.

I don't think I've ever accused anyone here of actually hating another group of people based on ethnicity or religion. I think Dilbert's proven it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

You said you yourself were accused of anti-Semitism, then go on to do the same.

If his points are so easy to dismiss then do so without the calls of Jew hater.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

AussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

There is no sense arguing with someone like that.
Nice reading bro

I'm not going to argue with some ignorant hick in Mississippi who hates Obama because he's black, either. Same logic. And so because I was accused of it falsely means I can't label anyone as it when they quite clearly are? lol. I'm not going to argue with the point that "Jews think they're superior" because how do you really disprove that to somebody who obviously has that set in his mind? He's either trolling (certainly possible knowing his post history) or he's had that mindset his entire life. Either way, not really worth doing much besides calling a spade a spade and laughing at him. Which I did.

If you don't think saying that the Jews have brought historical events like the Holocaust upon themselves is the very definition of being a bigot, I don't know what to tell you.

I know you're obsessed with Israel too, Aussie. Don't worry. I know you have overwhelmingly blind support for people who elected an internationally recognized terrorist organization in as their leaders. It's really not surprising that you're defending Dilbert at all costs.  I have always said I welcome criticism of the Israeli government as long as it's done fairly and without the incessant bitching about "stolen land" because that point is done and over with. The "native people" of that land simply depends on how far you go back.

Last edited by Poseidon (2012-03-22 12:48:50)

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6444|Kakanien

Dilbert_X wrote:

There is no such thing as anti-semitism in the broad sense, they simply have a knack of making themselves unpopular and then seek to characterise any antipathy as irrational.
this is one of the most stupid (and anti-semitic) things i've read on this forum

congrats, that wasn't easy to achieve...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Stolen land isn't over and done with. Israel are still stealing land, demolishing homes of Palestinians.

But you think that point is done with so I guess there is nothing like that still happening?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Poseidon wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Nice reading bro

I'm not going to argue with some ignorant hick in Mississippi who hates Obama because he's black, either. Same logic. And so because I was accused of it falsely means I can't label anyone as it when they quite clearly are? lol. I'm not going to argue with the point that "Jews think they're superior" because how do you really disprove that to somebody who obviously has that set in his mind? He's either trolling (certainly possible knowing his post history) or he's had that mindset his entire life. Either way, not really worth doing much besides calling a spade a spade and laughing at him. Which I did.

If you don't think saying that the Jews have brought historical events like the Holocaust upon themselves is the very definition of being a bigot, I don't know what to tell you.

I know you're obsessed with Israel too, Aussie. Don't worry. I know you have overwhelmingly blind support for people who elected an internationally recognized terrorist organization in as their leaders. It's really not surprising that you're defending Dilbert at all costs.  I have always said I welcome criticism of the Israeli government as long as it's done fairly and without the incessant bitching about "stolen land" because that point is done and over with. The "native people" of that land simply depends on how far you go back.
How does that differ from supporting a country founded by an internationally recognised terrorist organisation?

Neither side is in the right. People on both sides have been thoroughly screwed over, but the fact is the Israelis are the one's who have committed more attrocities, broken more international laws and managed to get themselves a country through being very good at terrorism.

One could argue (and make a strong case for) that part of the reason terrorism has been rife in the Middle East is because the Israelis have set a precedent for showing it works to get what you want.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bertster7 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Nice reading bro

How does that differ from supporting a country founded by an internationally recognised terrorist organisation?

Neither side is in the right. People on both sides have been thoroughly screwed over, but the fact is the Israelis are the one's who have committed more attrocities, broken more international laws and managed to get themselves a country through being very good at terrorism.

One could argue (and make a strong case for) that part of the reason terrorism has been rife in the Middle East is because the Israelis have set a precedent for showing it works to get what you want.
Uh, because we're talking about today. Today there is an elected government in the Gaza Strip that is an internationally recognized terror organization. How Israel was founded obviously wasn't rosy and there was plenty of things (Deir Yassin comes to mind) that every Israeli frowns upon, but in the formation of ANY country before modern times I'm sure you can find atrocities like that. We're talking about right now, and that is who the Gazans have decided to elect. Israeli government today is elected democratically and even Arabs are in the Knesset. But, you know... genocide!

Let me know when an Israeli walks onto a bus full of women and children and blows it up. I'm sure you'll make some asinine comparison to how Israel kills civilians in Gaza, but I can guarantee you it's almost entirely collateral damage that is not intended, and that's a part of war and you bring war on yourself when you elect a government made up of internationally renowned terrorists.

AussieReaper wrote:

Stolen land isn't over and done with. Israel are still stealing land, demolishing homes of Palestinians.

But you think that point is done with so I guess there is nothing like that still happening?
And most Israelis, had you ever met one (but I'm sure your reading of news articles is good enough for you) are against the settlements in the West Bank. Every single Israeli I've ever spoken to is against the settlements. The ones who are for it are the less than 10% of the country that is ultra orthodox. I'm sure you're one of the people who saw the riots in Beit Shemesh and thought "Wow, Israelis hate women!".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Poseidon sure seems to take this very seriously. Only DST thread he post in nowadays. I wonder why.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Yeah, because I post as a whole so much nowadays. Some of us actually spend the majority of our lives off of the internet. I know I've repeated myself many times, but try it some time. It's fun.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

That's my point. You don't post much but you take the time to make a big deal out of this thing. I just can't figure out why.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Gee, maybe it's because I saw a post I found ridiculously amusing and felt the need to comment on how blatantly anti-semitic it was? Sounds like you're the one making the big deal out of my response. AKA, you're trolling. You've contributed precisely nothing to the thread except taking potshots at me. Which apparently was going to lead you to getting 3 month ban the next time you did it. Oooh, I could have some fun with that.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Well, ultrafunkula actually backed off with that and apologized. If I wasn't on a phone I could post a screen. Meh

Only Dil said something about Jews. Aussie and Bert only talked about Israel. I just don't know why you are going through such an effort to defend Israel.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-03-22 17:28:52)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Why do you care so much? Oh right, I'm a guy on the internet who said something you don't like. Time to hound him incessantly.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I am okay with Israel. I am not a rabid supporter of it like you seem to be. I am still puzzled as to why you are taking the time to defend so adamantly.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Taking what time? My 3 posts on this page that I've defended it in the past year most likely? Wow, yeah. I'm such a crazy, rabid supporter. I walk around wearing my Birthright shirt at least once a week and protest on a daily basis.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

It's just that most Americans wouldn't comment on it at all, while you on the other hand, feel you must defend it.

It perplexes me as to why you are doing that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard