Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5324

ICCULUS wrote:

ATG wrote:

If she shotgun assed your living room, I'd say she was lit.

And, all she has to do is make the accusation and brudda, you are fucked.

The lesson here is when you have some skanky whore at your pad and you want to give her some gank get her to make a statement on camera that it is a choice. Be sneaky or be open about it.
it was the bathroom...fml

so wtf should i do right now?
Go hit that shit again and run.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5395|Athens, GA
well if she has my card, which i guess she does since its not here, yes. i dont know how she had it though since she had nothing but a pack of cigs when i took her home

she was cool this morning. we talked the whole 30 mins back to her parents house, but who really knows...
Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5324

ICCULUS wrote:

well if she has my card, which i guess she does since its not here, yes. i dont know how she had it though since she had nothing but a pack of cigs when i took her home

she was cool this morning. we talked the whole 30 mins back to her parents house, but who really knows...
Maybe one of the other people you were with stole it?
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

In court, this thread will be exhibit "B"
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5395|Athens, GA
highly doubtful...theyre all close friends. my best hope is that she took the wallet trying to get cash (had no cash in there) but left the card downtown

ugh idk. im seriously freaking out right now

Last edited by ICCULUS (2009-10-04 10:40:04)

SealXo
+309|6506
WHERE THE F ARE THE PICS lol a kid did that at my neighbors 6th grade bdday  party when i was in 6th grade shit managed to get on the ceiling it was so cash
Benzin
+576|5969
Dude, just relax. Look at Tucker Max. That guy has been in worse situations than you THOUSANDS of times and has yet to have issues. You're fine.

Just keep an eye on your bank account, get a new bank card and maybe get a credit report in 6 months and see what's what. See if you can get a written statement from your bank (on their letterhead) saying that you called at such and such time to ask to have your card canceled. Build as much proof up as you can in case she tries any identity thievery.

Honestly, though, seeing as you are from Athens, chock this one up to a random drunk hook up in a college town.

Last edited by CapnNismo (2009-10-04 10:42:10)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6162|Roma
Tucker Max. What a legend.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5324

ICCULUS wrote:

highly doubtful...theyre all close friends. my best hope is that she took the wallet trying to get cash (had no cash in there) but left the card downtown

ugh idk. im seriously freaking out right now
Isn't it okay if you're both drunk and she says yes?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5395|Athens, GA
ya id be a lot more worried if she was cold this morning when she was sober, but she was still snuggling and getting frisky and shit
Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5324

ICCULUS wrote:

ya id be a lot more worried if she was cold this morning when she was sober, but she was still snuggling and getting frisky and shit
I wouldn't worry about it then, smoke some dank and chill.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
Pics or GTFO
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

jsnipy wrote:

Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5324

12/f/taiwan wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Hey jihad, get on xfire brah.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida
Pictures, Now, then pm me telling me to look here cause ill prob forget about this thread and forget that i wanted to see these pix.
15 more years! 15 more years!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

just put them in your safe.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5397|Dublin, Ireland
[ ] Threadworthy

ITT: IG bragging about fucking some fugly bitch
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF

Oisín<3 wrote:

[ ] Threadworthy

[X] Banworthy.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5395|Athens, GA

Oisín<3 wrote:

[ ] Threadworthy

totally
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

ICCULUS wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

[ ] Threadworthy

totally
Actually was an alright story, I just wanted to be a dick to you cause the shit you give me after every post.

But yeah, I've had similar experiences when you took advantage of drunk girls. It's their fault, not yours. And if anything you helped them by looking after them, she could of end up genuinely raped or dead.
Stimey
­
+786|6091|Ontario | Canada
Why is he still allowed on here?
­
­
­
­
­
­
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA
and I always thought of ig as a role model...

[sup]replace "ron burgundy" with "ig" ( or icculus, whatever he's calling himself)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF

Oisín<3 wrote:

ICCULUS wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

[ ] Threadworthy

totally
Actually was an alright story, I just wanted to be a dick to you cause the shit you give me after every post.

But yeah, I've had similar experiences when you took advantage of drunk girls. It's their fault, not yours. And if anything you helped them by looking after them, she could of end up genuinely raped or dead.
But ig doesn't deserve it, you on the otherhand...
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

CammRobb wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

ICCULUS wrote:

totally

But ig doesn't deserve it, you on the otherhand...
If I made a complete copy of this thread and posted it an hour before IG did (somehow...) it would of:

A: Got completely flamed
B: Got [ ] Threadworthy'd
C: Got closed

Seems fair to me bruh
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Shut up both of you. Just ignore each other.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard