Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I know how old it is. Id rather post here then make my own thread on mini-images and Daemon tools. Are you saying Pro version wont reset the virtual drives to nothing after a reboot? Cause thats what mines doing.
Who cares? Right click > add drive > mount image > start game. 20 seconds max.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

lol, ya but...but...I want it so easy, all i gotta do is click the game icon! I know I could just download exe's from gamecopyworld.com, I'll prob just use those if this method starts annoying me 2 much.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6406|Finland

what? My Daemon doesn't reset anything when I reboot...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

ya i didn't think it was normal. I have autostart tray icon clicked, so it loads at boot up, but when I click one of the virtual drives, it prompts for cd, so I have to remount the image file every time.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

WTF i got unstuck
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Gooners wrote:

WTF i got unstuck
lol freezer complained about that when i revived his overclocking thread. Apparently the reason was there were way 2 many tech stickies, so there was a new sticky created linking to all the previous stickies

Also, I solved my problem, I updated the version I was running, and I also found out I have to check the 'automount' option, i rebooted and voila! All four games are playable now.

edit:

found my answer here in case anybody was needing it:

http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/images … oot-20656/

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2009-02-04 15:47:20)

CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine

Im_Dooomed wrote:

ya i didn't think it was normal. I have autostart tray icon clicked, so it loads at boot up, but when I click one of the virtual drives, it prompts for cd, so I have to remount the image file every time.
The free version sucks dick. Get the pro version.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

CrazeD wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

The free version sucks dick. Get the pro version.
literally? awesome, maybe i can finally get some action.

mini image rulz   welcome to convenience dooomey

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard