KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

pirana6 wrote:

Ken, what's going on with your team? They're 2014 A's'ing it
they are bad.  They have 2 superstars and a bunch of no namers.  A few guys are hurt.  And CJ Wilson.  It's pretty sad to watch man.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Crontastic
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

It's pretty sad to watch man.
negro please. you don't need to tell me about watching a sad team
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

i'm a raiders fan and a lakers fan too.  We peaked in the early 2000's
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
You had a good decade there for LA sports. Now you're putting in your dues.

We had 2001 and are paying it off for the next couple centuries
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i'm a raiders fan and a lakers fan too.  We peaked in the early 2000's
fuck the lakers.

the raiders will do better, because they can't do worse.

the college football teams will be beat by utah, again.

KENNINGS, you should go hibernate. spare you the pain of being a L.A. sports fan, tbh . . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

haha i can't abandon my teams just because they suck.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
At least you're not a Mets/Jets/Nets fan
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
So Yogi Berra died
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

So Yogi Berra died
RIP Y ogi
you are my lighthouse . . .
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Magic number is 1!
-Frederick Bastiat
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Jay wrote:

Magic number is 1!
!!!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
What a game today between the giants and As, Parker hitting 3 to go round and one of them was a grand slam off the first pitch to go ahead in the 8th. First rookie since mcutchen in 09 to hit 3 homers in a game
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
Ken we got your GM. Not sure how to feel about it yet. He says he's a numbers guy and that's the only way to play in Safeco (see 2001), but our last guys said he was a numbers guy and it turned out quite poorly. I was hoping for Eppler but it looks like you guys will get him.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

pirana6 wrote:

Ken we got your GM. Not sure how to feel about it yet. He says he's a numbers guy and that's the only way to play in Safeco (see 2001), but our last guys said he was a numbers guy and it turned out quite poorly. I was hoping for Eppler but it looks like you guys will get him.
Zdurnieck was no numbers guy. He sold himself as one, hired a bunch of stat guys, ignored them and then let them go
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

I'm not a fan of DiPoto.  His only key moves were basically the owner throwing a bunch of money at Pujols, Wilson and Hamilton.  NONE of those deals worked out at all.  He also traded most of our key prospects and up and comers for a "win now" mentality.  Didn't turn out too well.  He will not be missed.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

Jay wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Zdurnieck was no numbers guy. He sold himself as one, hired a bunch of stat guys, ignored them and then let them go
He basically lied and said he was a numbers guy. We all believed him and he took us down. Fool me once shame on you...

DiPoto gave his speech today and said he understands what Safeco requires, unfortunately he mentioned nothing about hitting or OBP, just that pitching does well there and we need fast outfielders to cover the large grounds - something most 4 year olds know.
We've been plagued with no offense since the early 2000's and he made no mention of making that better... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

pirana6 wrote:

Boring pick: Cards vs Royals

Which series would I actually watch? Mets vs Jays

What do I want but won't happen? Mariners vs Pirates

(get it? Mariners... Pirates...)
Well I still think the Royals are the favorites but the Jays have a ridiculous offense going right now. They made some amazing moves before the deadline that are paying off so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them in the WS.

It'll probably be with the Cards but I would like to see the Mets or Cubs in just cause they haven't in some time. Pirates or Dodge-city would be cool too but not quiet as exciting. ...so to sum up, I hope it's anybody but the Cards.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

they are bad.  They have 2 superstars and a bunch of no namers.  A few guys are hurt.  And CJ Wilson.  It's pretty sad to watch man.
best record in September! Haha I'd love to see them stay hot and then make a deep run in the playoffs, but I just don't see how any team gets past the Jays.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

but I just don't see how any team gets past the Jays.
*makes call to the state department/department of labor*

can't win if you can't play half(ish) of your games!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Bai Angels
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
Rip 2015 M's

pirana6 wrote:

They will I'm sure. If they don't get the division, they'll get the wild card, barring some major injuries. I just hope the M's get the other spot(s) from the west.

After 3-4 long years, the Jays finally scare me. The red sox might make a huge bounce back after a down year a la the 2010-2011-2012 Colts.
Tigers and Indians will be threats in the Central. Question mark on the Royals.

And of course nobody cares about the NL because they have no DH.
Well i was way off on just about everything except the jays
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
firing dusty baker sure did work out for the rest of the nl central
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Bai Yankees
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard