BF3S Forums Executing 9/11 conspirators

Poll

Should the U.S. execute the 9/11 conspirators?

Yes53%53% - 14
No46%46% - 12
Total: 26
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+509|1914|Ventura, California

Dilbert_X wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm sick of this "Civilized" bullshit. Shoot the fuckers
Its what Jesus would do.
That's 1 man in hundreds of thousands of U.S. military personnel. He needs to be given a trial, and if he's found guilty of their murder he should take the same path as anybody else that murders should take. It sucks, and I hate to say that, but murder is murder.
Why not just shoot the fucker? Why bother with the "civilised" bullshit?

Oh he's white and not a muslim, sorry.
Where did I say the men responsible for the 9/11 attacks didn't deserve a trial? Fuck off trollderp
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
King of the Impossible
+1,534|2546|Saviour of the Universe

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Where did I say the men responsible for the 9/11 attacks didn't deserve a trial? Fuck off trollderp

Sh1tfy wrote:

I'm sick of this "Civilized" bullshit. Shoot the fuckers.
So why not jus get on a shoot Staff Sgt Tough Guy?
Or did Jesus say bayoneting children while they sleep is OK?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-06-18 08:43:23)

Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Dilbert_X
King of the Impossible

-Sh1fty- wrote:

~6000 US troops are also alive and at home with their families.
Most of whom died in Iraq - for some reason yet to be explained.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
Offline No Email No PM No website
+1,838|3063|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Do military personell come under your blanket of "any body who plays a part of ending another's  right to life"?
Troll somewhere else Adams. There's a difference between murder and killing for the defense of your country.
Except I'm not trolling, what the difference between an afghani killing heaps of people because he think's it is right and a soldier killing heaps of people because he thinks it is right?
http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/Adamsheartsig.png
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|2440|...

Dilbert_X wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

~6000 US troops are also alive and at home with their families.
Most of whom died in Iraq - for some reason yet to be explained.
The reasons were clear (albeit wrong), you just refuse to accept them.

Last edited by Shocking (2012-06-18 12:18:10)

inane little opines
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+236|1477|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

LOL

yeah 9/11 never happened and 3000 civilians are at home with their families celebrating father's day, oh and ~6000 US troops are also alive and at home with their families.
We have no right to be in the middle east, and using it as our stomping ground. We had 0 reason to invade Iraq, there were no WMDs, Saddamn had nothing to do with 9/11 and Bin Laden was no where in Afghanistan either. He was in Pakistan and our intel agencies knew it. Stop trying to justify our invasion of two 3rd world countries.

9/11 was not an invasion, 9/11 was an attack. One attack does not give us complete authority to invade two countries on a whim. You're basically blinded by patriotism and you don't even want to question your government. The US government is one of the most corrupt, brutal and ignorant governments in the world.

6000 troops alive and home with their families, hah. Don't make me fucking laugh. What about the other 500,000 troops that are deployed around the world on foreign soil. Half of which are probably in the middle east.

You need to get the whole "US MILITARY IS BEST MILITARY" bullshit out of your head or you're going to end up dead in a ditch in some shitty third world country. Fighting a war so that the fat cats in Washington can line their pockets with taxes they impose on the poor and the rest of your family.

Take some time, stop, look at the world around you and start thinking. Look at something from every angle, and you will understand. Until you do that, you will be labeled as another ignorant, white, Christian-American. We seem to have so many of those these days.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Dilbert_X
King of the Impossible

Shocking wrote:

Osama declared war on the US back in 1993 (If memory serves me right) and what's happening in Afghanistan is most definitely called a 'war'.

As always though you're just being a  [Mod:  removed word that means "person who annoys me, so I'm going to slander you to make me feel superior"] about it because you dislike the US. Those who signed the Geneva convention wouldn't have hesitated to put these people down like they did with their own contemporary adversaries in Nuremberg.

** declaration of war was made in 1996
Only nation states can declare 'war'. Likewise its only possible to declare war against nation states.
This is why the 'war on terror' 'war on drugs' war on zits' etc are so absurd.

The US did not make a declaration of war, no declaration of war was made by Congress, the attack on Afghanistan was made under "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists", not a war.

So - anyone caught up in Afghanistan can't be described as an 'unlawful combatant" in a war which doesn't exist, they're simply terrorists  - as they always have been.

Inventing a whole new category of enemy, creating new courts and so on to make torturing them easier and prosecuting them less hard and less open to scrutiny is a feeble cop-out when they could have been tried as terrorists or criminals.
The reasons were clear (albeit wrong), you just