BF3S Forums Israel and Palestine

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+3,253|2979|Long Island, New York
Because he wasn't talking about Israel. He was insulting Jews as a whole. And - wow, what a shocker - I happen to be a Jew!

I have put no more effort into defending it on this forum than you have your stance on finding atrociously disgusting Filipino girls attractive.

Last edited by Poseidon (2012-03-23 00:41:57)

Macbeth
Banned
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+2,388|2027

BF2S Honors:
Sig Team

Well, since you, as a Jew, feel so strongly about this, why don't you, hear me out, just go live there with the other Jews. Since you care so much about that you must fight internet Australians.

I am not saying 'go back to where you came from and spare us the ethnic struggle' since you were born in the U.S. What I am saying- if you care so much about it go live there with the other 'care so much about Israel Jews' and spare our country your shitty little ethnic struggle.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,388|2027

BF2S Honors:
Sig Team

Filipino girls are really attractive. You leave them out of this.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Yes, my 3 post conversation, probably the only posts I've made on Israel in the past year in DST, clearly indicate that it's an issue that goes right down into my core. You have attempted so badly to create an argument it's almost cute.

Why did you post about the ship being named after Gabby Giffords? Why don't you go protest the SECNAV?

Why did you post about the law in Virginia concerning ultrasounds? Why don't you go protest Virginian congress since you clearly care so much?

Why did you post about MIA flipping the bird at the Super Bowl? Why don't you go write her angry letters?

Apparently if you even care about an issue in another country, you should move there. The logic would be terrible if it wasn't an obvious troll from BF2s' most famous socially inept member.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,388|2027

BF2S Honors:
Sig Team

So you have been viewing DST but not posting? So the Israel thing makes you finally post?

It's now clear to me and everyone else how much you internalize Israel.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Man, what's Macbeth going to do when he's forced away from the forum for 3 months for his incessant trolling and actually has to communicate with people in real life. I'm almost scared to know.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,388|2027

BF2S Honors:
Sig Team

Same thing I do everyday.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Offline No stats No Email No PM
+5,749|2594|what

BF2S Honors:
BF2S Game Admin

Poseidon wrote:

I know you're obsessed with Israel too, Aussie. Don't worry. I know you have overwhelmingly blind support for people who elected an internationally recognized terrorist organization in as their leaders. It's really not surprising that you're defending Dilbert at all costs.  I have always said I welcome criticism of the Israeli government as long as it's done fairly and without the incessant bitching about "stolen land" because that point is done and over with. The "native people" of that land simply depends on how far you go back.
I support the civilians. Care to place a bet on which group of civilians is suffering in the conflict?

I'll give you a hint, it's the ones who are living in ghetto like conditions because a wall surrounds them and they have their land taken and hones bulldozed.

Using the Hamas government as an excuse to do that doesn't fl