Chou
D3
Offline No Xfire No stats No stats No stats No Email No PM No website
+736|3232|Red Light District
There's always one.. roll
=JoD=Corithus
+30|2999
Tired it, didn't like it.  I watched friends move from weed to coke to meth in a remarkably short time, and loose everything they had.  If you smoke, smoke, just don't let it dominate your exsistence.  An for shits sake don't try to tell me it's even remotely good for you.  NOTHING ignited and sucked into your lungs is healthy.
Cybargs
Moderated
Offline No stats No Email No PM
+2,238|3157

=JoD=Corithus wrote:

Tired it, didn't like it.  I watched friends move from weed to coke to meth in a remarkably short time, and loose everything they had.  If you smoke, smoke, just don't let it dominate your exsistence.  An for shits sake don't try to tell me it's even remotely good for you.  NOTHING ignited and sucked into your lungs is healthy.
They were gonna do something stupid anyway, it's not the drug's fault, it's theirs.
http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
King of the Impossible
+1,534|2547|Saviour of the Universe

El Beardo wrote:

and Inb4Dilbert
Meh, its illegal, harmful, used by a very small minority, and if the best idea you can think of is to get baked then sux2bu.

Its not 'super aswm' its just lame frankly.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-10-18 02:57:34)

Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
Offline No stats No stats No Email No PM
+77|3028|sWEEDen

DesertFox- wrote:

The only part I'm interested in is the reason why people decide to use drugs. I've never had the desire to use any, but apparently a large percentage of the population has their own explanation as to why.
You don´t drink alcohol, use nicotine or caffine? Classified as drugs aswell....

Personaly I use it to enhance an already great life, not to escape from anything, escaping is really the wrong way to go, destructive use of any drugs at all is a bad thing and it will lead to a downgoing spiral.....no matter what you use.

I don´t need an excuse for anything I doo, If I want too I´ll ´do it, and I´ll be the one facing the cosequences from my desicions, good or bad.

And Cybargs is right, drugs only enhance the ideas and morals of our personality, if you go ahead and do something messed up on any drug at all  it´s still your idea, your brain, your morals, no drug can put this into your head, it´s already there from the start, only more highlighted while intoxicated.
Chou
D3
+736|3232|Red Light District

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

The only part I'm interested in is the reason why people decide to use drugs. I've never had the desire to use any, but apparently a large percentage of the population has their own explanation as to why.
You don´t drink alcohol, use nicotine or caffine? Classified as drugs aswell....

Personaly I use it to enhance an already great life, not to escape from anything, escaping is really the wrong way to go, destructive use of any drugs at all is a bad thing and it will lead to a downgoing spiral.....no matter what you use.

I don´t need an excuse for anything I doo, If I want too I´ll ´do it, and I´ll be the one facing the cosequences from my desicions, good or bad.

And Cybargs is right, drugs only enhance the ideas and morals of our personality, if you go ahead and do something messed up on any drug at all  it´s still your idea, your brain, your morals, no drug can put this into your head, it´s already there from the start, only more highlighted while intoxicated.
So the psychological effects from drugs are bullshit?
Dilbert_X
King of the Impossible
+1,534|2547|Saviour of the Universe
And Cybargs is right, drugs only enhance the ideas and morals of our personality, if you go ahead and do something messed up on any drug at all  it´s still your idea, your brain, your morals, no drug can put this into your head
And how many people have thought they could fly while loaded?
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
Offline No Xfire No stats No Email No PM No website
+647|3125|United States of America

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Now that you mention it, no actually lol