FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

BBC wrote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1990 sci-fi thriller Total Recall is being remade, according to reports.

Trade newspaper The Hollywood Reporter said Kurt Wimmer, who penned the 1999 version of The Thomas Crown Affair, is currently working on a script.

Film studio Columbia Pictures, which secured the film's rights in February, has said the remake will be a "contemporised adaptation".
https://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/totalrecall09.jpg

The original film was based on the Philip K Dick story We Can Remember It for You Wholesale.

It follows a man who is haunted by a recurring dream of travelling to Mars - where he has never been - and a woman he has never met.

The ultra-violent film, from the creators of Alien, has since become a cult classic.
Source

hahahahahhahaha fuck cannot wait. thats just made my day
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

I love total recall
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6634|NT, like Mick Dundee

Prostitutes with 3 boobs........

Count me in!

Nah the original wasn't bad though. Phillip K. Dick seems to have been a pretty awesome author.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire
lol the original had some great moments lol
I hope it doesnt get ruined
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Tehremos wrote:

lol the original had some great moments lol
I hope it doesnt get ruined
Hard to ruin it if they don't take out that woman with the 3 boobs.

Seriously though, I'd love a remake. Could do well. Wonder who'd play the main character though? The super spy dude...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
https://www.complex.com/assets/images/Entertainment/Features/042008/total-recall-alien-420x505.jpg
meh.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6239
They'll probably make it a PG-13/12A like every other film thats made these days, completely nullifying the entire thing.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

They'll probably make it a PG-13/12A like every other film thats made these days, completely nullifying the entire thing.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6228|B.C. Canada
I have never actually seen the movie. I guess I well torrent it and check it out.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

I dunno, Total Recall was one of Harnies super violent movies and today, everything gets dumbed down for the wider audience.

Not my favourite movie but always fun to watch.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Quaaaaaiiiiid...
Christbane
+51|6204
I saw this movie in the theatre tripping on acid.   good times!   I didnt tell my gf I dropped untill the movie started.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Funny as fuck when she propositions the main character though.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

See you at the pardy Richter! *tosses arms
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Yeah it fucks me right off how that do that nowadays if you are gonna make a film do it fucking right with full on violence and swearing, instead of pandering to the money so that tweens or whatever the fuck they are called now can go and see it
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

One of the best movies. It became a cult classic.

And it even had Danny DeVito in it! Compare Total Recall, to the shit that was Twins...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky

trex1210 wrote:

I have never actually seen the movie. I guess I well torrent it and check it out.
I revoke your man card untll you see Total Recall.
TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5868|Assachusetts
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast
now i need to see this movie
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Always a great move, hope the remake holds it justice.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
I saw Total Recall on cable a couple nights ago. I notice everyone was driving Toyota Prius (not literally) and I was like "how did they know!?"
cab scene

Last edited by loubot (2009-06-04 05:38:09)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Totall Recall goes Blade Runner?

http://www.darkasylum.co.uk/videos/1/21 … al-trailer

So far I don't like this...
CC-Marley
+407|6798
I'll go see it. I really want a new Running Man.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

And if they fuck it up, I can always just go watch Total Recall again.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6708|Toronto | Canada

this was filmed in toronto, i walked by the filming all the time this summer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard