KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Tetrino wrote:

Ty wrote:

The RAM was for someone wasn't it? Was it you Raph?
Anyway I think if you're going to put a trinket in we should probably limit it's size, that thing with the dollar sign on it would be the absolute limit.
Does that mean I can't send you a durian?
What kind of chocolate do you want?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

*waits still*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Ty wrote:

The RAM was for someone wasn't it? Was it you Raph?
Anyway I think if you're going to put a trinket in we should probably limit it's size, that thing with the dollar sign on it would be the absolute limit.
Does that mean I can't send you a durian?
What kind of chocolate do you want?
Preferably Lindt.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
So judging that it started 3 months ago, and it's gone 11 places...

Studies show I will get it in... June!
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6322|uk

FFLink13 wrote:

Ty will probably have died of old age before it gets to him....
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

FFLink13 wrote:

You send it to me...

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

naightknifar wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

You send it to me...

Any requests?
max
Vela Incident

Got the letter, everything in one piece, pics to follow later.

Any requests what to put in?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

max wrote:

Got the letter, everything in one piece, pics to follow later.

Any requests what to put in?
WIN!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
max
Vela Incident

and here's the pic

https://i29.tinypic.com/2mzjfh3.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Send a chocolate bar to Raphi or something. I'm getting genuinely concerned about how much stuff is going to wind up on my doorstep, and thus how much money I'm going to have to spend getting said stuff back to DU.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Raphi
Banned
+354|6228|Basel, Switzerland
Don't worry, I'll take the ram out ;P

I'm next, no idea what to put in tbh.

Send me a pen to write on the cd XD

Last edited by Raphi (2008-03-17 02:57:02)

max
Vela Incident

all right, the letter is all packed up and ready to go. Only g2g to the post now. Should be @ raphi tomorrow or wed.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Ty wrote:

Send a chocolate bar to Raphi or something. I'm getting genuinely concerned about how much stuff is going to wind up on my doorstep, and thus how much money I'm going to have to spend getting said stuff back to DU.
Yeah since there was no talk about putting stuff in anyways... I'll have to talk with Titch.
Raphi
Banned
[15:39] max: ich hab auch was besonderes für dich reingetan ... : i also entered something speshul
[15:39] Raphi : kein pr0n pls  : no pr0n pls
[15:39] Raphi : meine mutter öffnets wahrscheinlich  : my mother will open it proably
[15:39] Raphi : ersnthaft : srsly
[15:39] max: nah, ed condo
[15:39] max: used*
[15:40] Raphi :
[15:40] max: http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1205764695824.jpg
[15:40] Raphi : nein : no
[15:40] Raphi : einfach nicht :just not

wont open it if its true
max
Vela Incident

oh lawl
Raphi
Banned
I'll send it back to you
DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Could you upload that image somewhere else. For a certain reasons I am not able to view any 4chan boards...
r00ts
xD
+81|6512|Netherlands

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Could you upload that image somewhere else. For a certain reasons I am not able to view any 4chan boards...
me too
max
Vela Incident

it's 404'ed. Good thing too
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6322|uk

mmmmk.... listen up people.

Me and DU have just had a very important, formal, and what-ever-else meeting about the CD trip (on IRC )

The main thing that has come out of it is the amount of crap that's been put in the envelope.... at the minute its not *so* much of a problem, but when 30-40 people have put something in there, its gonna amount to quite a hefty weight.

So...
  • Imma take out all the shit when it gets to me
  • We kindly request that you only put paper based stuff - i.e postcards in the envelope (mainly for Ty's sake )

and i'll very quickly mention the other things..... 1) We are aware there are a number of inactive people- but they are either months away from receiving the CD, or are active on IRC. 2) No more signups plz.... this has always been the case, but we've had a few requests for signing up lately.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2008-03-17 09:15:28)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
So i guess Titch is going to send half of the stuff to DU. Or you gonna keep it? Please dont throw them away as they are gifts from all of us
Its still a long road when it will reach you, so the people could but they wont incude anything heavy
And btw when it reaches New Zeland there will be like 20 papers in it. (Idea: shouldnt "we" numerize the papers like No.1, No.2, No.3)
I mean its easy to read it for the one who got it in the middle of the list. Its in a timeline or something.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

you guys get an empty Metrocard, I love you that much
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Titch2349 wrote:

mmmmk.... listen up people.

Me and DU have just had a very important, formal, and what-ever-else meeting about the CD trip (on IRC )

The main thing that has come out of it is the amount of crap that's been put in the envelope.... at the minute its not *so* much of a problem, but when 30-40 people have put something in there, its gonna amount to quite a hefty weight.

So...
  • Imma take out all the shit when it gets to me
  • We kindly request that you only put paper based stuff - i.e postcards in the envelope (mainly for Ty's sake )

and i'll very quickly mention the other things..... 1) We are aware there are a number of inactive people- but they are either months away from receiving the CD, or are active on IRC. 2) No more signups plz.... this has always been the case, but we've had a few requests for signing up lately.
Leave Anders' pick in there though, that one's for me.

Coins are fine too I reckon, it's the big things like RAM, Medals and that dollar-sign thing which is a bit much.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
max
Vela Incident

for some insane reason our post is closed today . I'll send if off tomorrow them, be there thursday

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard