+343|6730

Mint Sauce wrote:

Also, LiGa is awesome at Medix, better than Myke tbh
WAI U MAEK LIE WORDS
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
i g
Banned
+876|5885|GA

wow i cant even watch that; makes me sick. i would like to play against you and see what you can actually do without editing 1,000,000 shots. don't get me wrong, you're really damn good, but i highly doubt you can repeat that more than a few times in a round.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6360|Too late for you to know...

LoL!!!

It's amazing how people who can't do things think others can't either.  So they conclude hax.  Sorry but it's not and drag shots have been proven by people that it isn't an aimbot program.

Last edited by Sarciss (2008-05-22 18:09:09)

i g
Banned
+876|5885|GA

Sarciss wrote:

LoL!!!

It's amazing how people who can't do things think others can't either.  So they conclude hax.  Sorry but it's not and drag shots have been proven by people that it isn't an aimbot program.
did i say anything about hacking?? so if it is as easy as you make it seem, come play me while i have an ak and do it to me 5 times in a row.
hintakaari
+113|5960

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

wow i cant even watch that; makes me sick. i would like to play against you and see what you can actually do without editing 1,000,000 shots. don't get me wrong, you're really damn good, but i highly doubt you can repeat that more than a few times in a round.
this is entertainment, if it doesnt entertain u, u dont have to watch it. simple.

and i can play against u if u happen to be at same servers sometime. but im pretty sure that u are one of those bunny, prone spam medics (every game is matter of life). but im playing for fun. AND i can assure u, that i make these shots all the time, not just once for a while.

But still, im not a god! i cant always kill 5 medics from 10m. i like to think that its 60% luck and 40% skill (maybe more luck )
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6307|eng

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

No, he does do that on a regular basis. I played with him 3 times now, and every time he pulls off crazy shit like that.
#rekt
Sarciss
The Hunter

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

LoL!!!

did i say anything about hacking?? so if it is as easy as you make it seem, come play me while i have an ak and do it to me 5 times in a row.
did I say anything about hacking to YOU??  Maaaaaaaaybe I was talking to those in this thread that actually voiced hax ( scroll back in thread ).  So relax with the macho medic stuff.  I play plenty of TWL Medics who respect my " constant luck " and don't need to go out of my way to show off.  I wasn't even directing my statement to you.  Even though I can see the assumption just bc I posted after you but if I was talking to you I'd have qouted you. 
i g
Banned
+876|5885|GA

make an unedited video pl0x
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6426|Earth

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

LoL!!!

I can guaruntee you that Sarciss is the LAST person you want to challenge. I have known him for quite awhile, and I know for a fact that he can repeat those damn drag shots over and over again, as I'm sure the guy who made this video can too. When will people learn that dragshots aren't that hard once you have practiced it?
Signature
Sarciss
The Hunter

Enough about me.  This is Hint's thread on his video.

LOVE your videos Hint.  Please make more as I enjoy watching them a lot!   
hintakaari
+113|5960

Sarciss wrote:

Enough about me.  This is Hint's thread on his video.

LOVE your videos Hint.  Please make more as I enjoy watching them a lot!   
MAYBE there will be new movie in the future. i dont have mutch time right now
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6177|Vancouver | Canada
Holy shit.

That's the best "slow-to-fast-paced-music-sync" ever. I just kept replaying that part lol.

Amazing video.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard