clokey
+1|6728
I received my air defesne badge today but i lost connection to the server few minutes later, will i still get the badge or do i have to get it again ??
strange though because i got the air defense ribbon
RDMC_old
+0|6774|Almere, Holland

clokey wrote:

I received my air defesne badge today but i lost connection to the server few minutes later, will i still get the badge or do i have to get it again ??
strange though because i got the air defense ribbon
If it said You Recieved the Air Defence Badge.. or something like that before you lost connection then i figure you should get it..
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6733|UK
as long as it come up as you got it - then ull still have it!!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6733|UK
as long as it come up as you got it - then ull still have it!!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6804|UK
no u dont, the round has to end.

soz mate same happened for my sniper for SF.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6775
na u should still get it unless there was a problem with that server crashing or reporting stats.
FourStars
+1|6777|Australia
nah you do have to finish the round, otherwise id have my basic knife badge, i even have a screenshot of it, but no badge!
Paulos234
+0|6751
No no no, this is the same as "will I get points if I leave the round?". YES! It's the same with awards, I know ocasionally you will recieve awards/badges/ribbons and they will never show up, this is EA's fault. However, unless you're unlucky you will recieve the award. Don't even bother arguing with we because this is the truth.
jiggaman804
+0|6763
What I think happens, as explained by someone else is that if the SERVER crashes.. you might not get the
badge, but if it was just you crashing, then  more then likely youll still get it.
numbnuts
+2|6652

Paulos234 wrote:

No no no, this is the same as "will I get points if I leave the round?". YES! It's the same with awards, I know ocasionally you will recieve awards/badges/ribbons and they will never show up, this is EA's fault. However, unless you're unlucky you will recieve the award. Don't even bother arguing with we because this is the truth.
not true. on my last badge i left the game cos i had enuff for the day and checked the bfhq and no medal, i quickly joined the server again and my points and kills were still registered so i sat it out to the end...waited for the next round to start to be sure then checked bfhq and nice shiny metalness afore ye.
numbnuts
+2|6652
i remember the basic resupply badge came naturally but didnt show up, so i deliberately set out to get it again and it worked second time and im sure i got dissed from that first game cos it was when i joined scummy servers that tk a lot so plenty of ammo to chuck around and most likely i took revenge on a few and got booted.
Jade Falcon
+1|6692|Ayr, Scotland
I remember a couple of days ago playing a ranked Wake server and I got a Bronze.  I played a round or two after I got it shown on the scoreboard, yet I've never received it.  I assume there's still a faint chance it may appear, but I'm not too hopeful now.  It's damned irritating considering I never usually get anywhere near the top three.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard