slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6741
http://youtube.com/watch?v=USJTXjxcgAU

Last edited by slaata (2008-03-15 04:02:39)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6576|Southampton, UK

Sexes Crab says: r u 4 sexes chat?

I have no idea
yogi_is_bare
+8|5906|UK
wow that is pretty cool, i have no idea how its done except for that person is made of 2 midgets!
edit: actually looking at it again the top half could be a midget sitting cross legged

Last edited by yogi_is_bare (2008-03-15 04:09:17)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6600|Seattle
lol idk
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6668|pimelteror.de
Oo

wtf
The Flying Finn
+2|5929
The midget thing sound most like the best truth.
But  I don't know.
cablecopulate
+449|6753|Massachusetts.
Witchcraft.
greensprite
awsm
+13|6181|Germany
pretty cool video
dunno how it works
trippy982
+34|6413

Been done before by Chriss Angel.  Bottom half is a midget.  Top half is a person who doesn't have a lower tolso.  They do exists, go to Ripley's Believe it or not site.

EDIT:
http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/ri … p_101.html

https://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/ripleys/database/assets/photo_siggins.gif

Half Woman

Rosemarie Siggins has amazed the medical world her whole life. First, doctors were amazed at her basic good health despite a severe birth defect that left her without a lower torso and legs.

Two years ago, Rosemarie met David Siggins in an auto parts store he managed, and they fell in love. Now, Rosemarie has amazed everyone, especially her doctors, by giving birth to a healthy baby boy.

Last edited by trippy982 (2008-03-15 08:32:26)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6212|Winland

The "peron" sawed in half is propably a vey advanced dummy. Notice how nobody ever moves their hand all the way over it, that opens the possibility of i being string-controlled from above. With help from some electro magnets and electric motors, they'd be able to fuse the body togheter and make it move more realistically with the strings.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6540|South Florida

trippy982 wrote:

Been done before by Chriss Angel.  Bottom half is a midget.  Top half is a person who doesn't have a lower tolso.  They do exists, go to Ripley's Believe it or not site.

EDIT:
http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/ri … p_101.html

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/ri … iggins.gif

Half Woman

Rosemarie Siggins has amazed the medical world her whole life. First, doctors were amazed at her basic good health despite a severe birth defect that left her without a lower torso and legs.

Two years ago, Rosemarie met David Siggins in an auto parts store he managed, and they fell in love. Now, Rosemarie has amazed everyone, especially her doctors, by giving birth to a healthy baby boy.
Lol Criss Angel rocks
15 more years! 15 more years!
aimless
+166|6140|Texas

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The "peron" sawed in half is propably a vey advanced dummy. Notice how nobody ever moves their hand all the way over it, that opens the possibility of i being string-controlled from above. With help from some electro magnets and electric motors, they'd be able to fuse the body togheter and make it move more realistically with the strings.
Explain how he can walk, and even jump then, at the end.
maef
+67|6698|Tulln, Austria

Freezer7Pro wrote:

What year do you live in? Like anyone still needs strings these days. The whole "Oooh, look. I move my hand over it" doesn't prove anything, it's purely theatrical.
Still I don't believe the legs are mechanical in any way. The movements are way too smooth and natural. If technology like that already existed, it would be used for prostheses, not goddamn magic tricks.

I'm also not sure about the legs being a midget tho. The lady in the Criss Angel video is wearing a skirt, so you can only see the very bottom part of her legs. There could easily be a midget under it, but in the first video the legs just seem to long to belong to a midget. Especially the lower leg, from knee to foot, is too long for a midget. If you look closely, when he first makes "the legs" lift their foot, it seems like there's not much inside the pants in the lower part.

Conclusion: a really, really tiny midget on stilts?
Sounds plausible.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6781|Cambridge (UK)
I could tell you.

But then I'd have to chop you in half.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6495|Somewhere else

Pretty cool trick.

Oh, and I FUCKING HATE Cris Angel.
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6741
thanx