I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6666|Your moms bedroom
i think this was posted yesterday
Benzin
+576|6024
Was it? Hm, my bad then.
Choclot
+21|6568
Thats pretty insane...guy speaks like a retard thought...
Locoloki
ehh it wasnt its own thread, but here it is embedded in youtube

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=91858

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-02-04 22:33:09)

Reciprocity
+721|6606|the dank(super) side of Oregon
unless it fires 3 1/2" magnums, no it's not the most powerful.

why is that guy whispering?

Last edited by Reciprocity (2008-02-04 22:36:59)

Locoloki

Reciprocity wrote:

i bet you could remove the choke and insert some slugs
Reciprocity

Locoloki wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

i bet you could remove the choke and insert some slugs
you can remove all the chokes you want.   if the chamber and action cannot accomidate 3 1/2" it wont fire them.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2008-02-04 22:39:01)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6315|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Reciprocity wrote:

why is that guy whispering?
It's Futureweapons. You get used to it.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5957|Somewhere out in Space

Reciprocity wrote:

What other shotgun gets to fire GRENADES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reciprocity

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

What other shotgun gets to fire GRENADES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
those will fit in my Remington.  and anything that fires a grenade is a grenade launcher.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6715|Tampa Bay Florida
That guys voice is so weird.....
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6503|Communist Republic of CA, USA
The day I take Futureweapons seriously is the day I join the Peace Corps.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6537|Gold Coast

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

LOL'D.

Mmmm, internets too slow to watch, but I love watching Futureweapons. Its kickass. I like the one where its the M4 variant or something like that, submerges it in sand, gives it a shake and shoots without it blowing up his face.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Benzin
+576|6024

KuSTaV wrote:

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

LOL'D.

Mmmm, internets too slow to watch, but I love watching Futureweapons. Its kickass. I like the one where its the M4 variant or something like that, submerges it in sand, gives it a shake and shoots without it blowing up his face.
I remember watching that. I think that was a weapon from H&K, right???
Dersmikner
+147|6524|Texas
I'll stick with the gun my Grandad left me: Browning over and under double barrel 10 gauge. Packs a whallop.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6675

That was pretty cool. Weren't Futureweapons the guys that bummed that new body armour which turned out to be shit?
Tetn1s
+59|6667|Los Angeles

ghettoperson wrote:

That was pretty cool. Weren't Futureweapons the guys that bummed that new body armour which turned out to be shit?
Dragon skin?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6486|UK
I really hate the dude who presents the show for some reason. When he starts saying the gun name he looks like he creamed his pants.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6669
reminds me of my right arm
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6293|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
That was so bullshit.

Give anyone that gun and ask them to storm a house full of 'bad guys', he'll pussy out and fire it like the guy at the beginning of the video: round a corner where he's not looking.
syndicat111
+39|6704|UK
This show, Furtureweapons, is so propogandic - constantly assuring the watcher of American success and assurances of winning against terrorism.  Not even subtle propoganda either 
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6767|FUCK UBISOFT

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

That was so bullshit.

Give anyone that gun and ask them to storm a house full of 'bad guys', he'll pussy out and fire it like the guy at the beginning of the video: round a corner where he's not looking.
i loled at how retarded you are.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Benzin
+576|6024
The presenter of Future Weapons (you guys realize it's two words, right?) is a bit ... off.

The people who think it's propaganda are ... well, dumb. It's like a car show. But for futuristic guns. And guess what? The US military is the biggest customer for that shit. No wonder they always mention what the US DoD is thinking about many of these weapons ...
syndicat111
+39|6704|UK

CapnNismo wrote:

The presenter of Future Weapons (you guys realize it's two words, right?) is a bit ... off.

The people who think it's propaganda are ... well, dumb. It's like a car show. But for futuristic guns. And guess what? The US military is the biggest customer for that shit. No wonder they always mention what the US DoD is thinking about many of these weapons ...
I watched an episode that included what was effectively a remote control tracked car with a big ass gun bolted on the top, followed by a dramatisation of it basically going into a house (in Iraq, it was supposed to show how it "could" be used) and having lulz ensue as the bad guys started looking at it, and then getting the crap blown out of them. 
If that was for real, you would simply knock the damn thing over    Im looking at:
constant reference to military might in America
constant reference to how this might is winning the war
constant reference to how it far exceeds anything else in the world, and so cannot be challenged
constant reference to basically how the public rest assured Uncle Sam is doing his job without a problem.

Easy to say, not watched it again - and before you say it, I dont hate America, netiher am I saying anything against it.  But its blatant propoganda.

Last edited by syndicat111 (2008-02-05 13:11:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard