Millions of dead people52%52% - 42
Total: 80
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6855|Nårvei

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Ill let them bang my sister too.
Hmmm... well that would be part of the appeasement process.  We might as well bend over also.  It could be one big appeasement orgy.
I can use this as proof that marines really are gay ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

Varegg wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Ill let them bang my sister too.
Hmmm... well that would be part of the appeasement process.  We might as well bend over also.  It could be one big appeasement orgy.
No....we don't appease.  Only appeasers are allowed in the "bend over and take it" appeasement orgy.
Varegg
+2,206|6855|Nårvei

usmarine2005 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

No....we don't appease.  Only appeasers are allowed in the "bend over and take it" appeasement orgy.
So all others than marines are gay then ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

Varegg wrote:

Who said anything about gay?  I never said it was a male only orgy.  You seem to have implied that.  hmmmmmmmmmm
Varegg
+2,206|6855|Nårvei

usmarine2005 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Who said anything about gay?  I never said it was a male only orgy.  You seem to have implied that.  hmmmmmmmmmm
No i didn't, was just curious seeing as you have such dazzling uniforms
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6803|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

But you said "we don't appease.  Only appeasers are allowed in the "bend over and take it" appeasement orgy.", and if the orgy is with women, you are implying that marines don't like orgies with women.
jord
+2,382|6723|The North, beyond the wall.
Millions of people, you can't be so selfish as to not save those lives. I'd give mine for to defend freedom or whatever, but not millions of others. Those Fathers, Mothers, Sisters, Children's lives aren't mine to give.

Last edited by jord (2008-01-28 10:43:17)

Commie Killer
+192|6432

Left_hand wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Left_hand wrote:

I would be grateful if you could not post such vulgar comments please.
It's ok.  He called me Mexican, anti-Semite, nazi, anti-American, moron, geek, bigot, asshole, pussy, little girl, so that's really nothing compared to those insults (not that being a Mexican is an insult).
Well frankly i am astonished someone would post such vulgarities.  Have people no manners in this day and age?

Gunslinger OIF II, i don't know you but i am not very happy with your alleged behaviour.  I would ask you to be more respectful.

Thanks and regards,

LH
Dude grow a pair. Life isnt a movie.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

But you said "we don't appease.  Only appeasers are allowed in the "bend over and take it" appeasement orgy.", and if the orgy is with women, you are implying that marines don't like orgies with women.
There are female Marines serge.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6803|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

And are they hot?  I can't think of a hot chick as a marine, seriously.
Varegg
+2,206|6855|Nårvei

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Grouse!
Left_hand
Banned
+11|6211|Westminster, California

Commie Killer wrote:

Left_hand wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It's ok.  He called me Mexican, anti-Semite, nazi, anti-American, moron, geek, bigot, asshole, pussy, little girl, so that's really nothing compared to those insults (not that being a Mexican is an insult).
Well frankly i am astonished someone would post such vulgarities.  Have people no manners in this day and age?

Gunslinger OIF II, i don't know you but i am not very happy with your alleged behaviour.  I would ask you to be more respectful.

Thanks and regards,

LH
Well it would be a whole lot better if people was nicer to each other.  Please forgive me for trying to making my country just a little bit better to live in.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6720|Canberra, AUS

Left_hand wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Left_hand wrote:

Thanks and regards,

LH
Well it would be a whole lot better if people was nicer to each other.  Please forgive me for trying to making my country just a little bit better to live in.
1. This ain't your country and never will be. This is the internet, where anyone can say anything and you'll often be told to, quote, 'harden the fuck up'.

2. This is DST. This is normal.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6817|PNW

Trick question, serge. Appeasement can lead to millions of dead people.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

sergeriver wrote:

Well not as bad as the Brits...

https://www.asianews.it/files/img/IRAN_-Turney_(380_x_301).jpg

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2008-01-28 13:27:07)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

http://www.asianews.it/files/img/IRAN_- … x_301).jpg
lol
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6803|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Maybe that's a fatty girl, but she made a lot of money with her little adventure.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Maybe that's a fatty girl, but she made a lot of money with her little adventure.
I wonder if it did go to her ship like she said it would, my guess answer.....no.

lol I remember seeing all the captured blokes in suits, and she was wearing denims and a red and white stripey shirt.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6501|The edge of sanity
I am going to sum up my feelings in one sentence. Those who give away liberty for security deserve neither.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Here ya go serge.  The one on the right is the one for you.  Check out the USMC tat.

https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9546/346691530ac603c5963qz9.jpg
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6803|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Here ya go serge.  The one on the right is the one for you.  Check out the USMC tat.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9546/3 … 963qz9.jpg
Thx, I pass dude.  She could beat the hell out of me.  I'll keep my wife.

Sorry are those really women?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-01-28 14:01:24)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6006|Washington DC

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9546/3 … 963qz9.jpg
why must women bodybuild
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6735|Tampa Bay Florida
Null vote

superfly_cox wrote:

@serge: appeasement can only be considered within the context of a specific event or moment, not globally as you are doing.  Schuss is absolutely right in his post.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

sergeriver wrote:

I have no idea.  If I had to guess, the one on the right is.  The one on the left.......
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6803|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I have no idea.  If I had to guess, the one on the right is.  The one on the left.......
I agree, tbh the one on the left has a cock for sure.  Disgusting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard