fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
nah i dont think they add the RPG. in that case you must choose between the DAO with normal AT rocket or  the normal SMG with rpg. that would be entirely new
(100st reaction )
armin
+0|6756| Bosnia & Herzegovina
Sniper will be the AWP!

BOOM HEADSHOT!
Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Oh sorry, but it must be said that wikipedias description of the m82a2 sounds a lot like the m95:
http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn02-e.htm

Scroll down to find the M82A2.

http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn03-e.htm

Scroll down to find the M95.

They are both bullpup, yes, but look nothing alike.
Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California
The M90 & M95 are bolt action. The M82 series use gas ejection, I believe. So less time between shots. The old M82 was not a bullpup design, that one is new to me.

personal opinion on teh next sniper rifle: Since EA seems fit to use heckler & Koch weapons almost exclusively, how about the PSG? Or better yet.... a slienced PSG. The Barretts were made to take out cars & detonate explosives, not people, and also not for shots at less than 300m. It can hit a 3 ft square at 2 miles. Car sized targets. That's why i say PSG, more ideal for urban sniping, and bolt action rifles up close are just not advantageous.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
Too bad this isn't a "sci-fi" game, because I'd love to blow people away with the railgun from the movie Eraser.

Nothing left but smoking shoes.
madsmao
+0|6794|Copenhagen, Denmark

Salomi wrote:

I heard something about support class having a water bong in the next kit.  Dropping this unique weapon will cause multiple enemies to crowd, getting  distracted and becoming extremely lazy and unfocused. 
ROFL. That would be SOOO sweet
ex-static
+15|6689
A banana:

https://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1088/banana4zc.jpg
loki
+0|6689
hi, this my first post.
instead of new unlocks why not fix the ones already out
psychotoxic187
+11|6710

Cougar wrote:

Too bad this isn't a "sci-fi" game, because I'd love to blow people away with the railgun from the movie Eraser.

Nothing left but smoking shoes.
The rail gun is very real, just not in that small of form yet.
gmiddlemass
+0|6718
P90 for anti-tank and SL-9 SD for sniper to carry on with the G36 obsession that they seem to have.

The sniper should be semi-auto and do LESS damage than the other sniper guns but be silenced (within reason) to keep things even. As with all the unlocks this would be an acceptable plus / minus option for the gun, the sniper would be much more difficult to locate but would need more shots to kill, probably the same as an assault.

www.hkpro.com/sl9sd.htm
uk.solidsnake
+3|6708|England, UK
I propose EA make an unlockable nuclear strike for commanders.

"This round was a draw..."

Sweet.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6689|The Hague, Netherlands
When and who's gonna receive a new unlock ?
It's fr the patch new unlocks ?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
This isnt a guess for wich stuff will be in the next patch or what ever but here is two things i think would be a really nice addition to Battlefield 2 and these arent Primary weapons either so i think its time for a change.

1. How about a pistol unlock? instead of the standard pistols for US/MEC/Chinese i have a great unlock how about the classic Colt 1911? Its been around forever and is in almost every game and tons of movies although they did replace it with the Beretta its still real good more powerful but it only has 7 rounds so they would have to make it more powerful then the pistols i'd say the bullets do twice as damage as the standard ones that would be a nice unlock, oh and if any one says "Desert Eagle" i just cant see that weapon in this game i just dont see it as an army type weapon but more like a hollywood gangster weapon.

2. How about a Knife Unlock? The Infamous Machaette the pro would be it has alot longer range to swipe but the con would be you cant slash as fast as the smaller knife i think it would be nice.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6689|The Hague, Netherlands
Yeah I've also got two ideas
1) A new gun such as a desert Eagle which could kill opponenent easily.
2) A new rocket launcher as powerful as the TOW, it would be easier to kill a tank cause 3 to 4 rocket t destroy a tank it's kinda to much; the tank always gets you first
DocZ
+13|6688|Belgium
Desert Eagle or a .375 Magnum would be sweet for all classes
far anti tank the RPG and SMAW(you know, the big trombone from desert combat)
A sawed-off shotgun for engineer maybe?
But since they already have a lot of HK goodies, I'd say give the psg or msg for sniper, and since they also use the new Belgian FN F2000, why not the P90 and/or five-seven pistol
Or give'em some uzi's
StickyBombs
+8|6757|Sacramento, CA (USA)

madsmao wrote:

Salomi wrote:

I heard something about support class having a water bong in the next kit.  Dropping this unique weapon will cause multiple enemies to crowd, getting  distracted and becoming extremely lazy and unfocused. 
ROFL. That would be SOOO sweet
Yeah I am down with that...but I would like to see some new pistols...and add some Ships please!!!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

I think for AT we will see either the FN-P90 or MP7 with 45 round magazine. Possibly replace the eryx/sraw with rpg in BF2 as an unlock option also.

Not sure about Sniper rifles but H&K will probably manufacture it, lol

Although the M82 model is already in the game frm the start so hmmmmmmmmmm.
Want a new rocket? Two Words:

Javelin Missile

fdcp_elmo wrote:

Knochenmann_AUT wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Now for a serious entry (yeah...I played IGI 2).

Anti-tank: H&K G11
Why not a rail gun? Die HK G11 does not exist! There aroe only 2 peaces left in 2 museeums and not a single shot of amunition!
quote from world.guns.ru about the jackhammer: Some sources stated that only two fully automatic prototypes are exist, and the Jane's Defense Library 2000 stated that the development is complete but production never began.

so EA does not care how many guns there are of the type as long as it fires and it looks cool.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh10-e.htm
Exactly. Since when does BF2 ever conform to these inconvenient technical real-life specs?
YOU'RE GOOD TO GO SOLDIER!

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-01-06 18:43:45)

vedds
+52|6755|Christchurch New Zealand

DocZ wrote:

Desert Eagle or a .375 Magnum would be sweet for all classes
far anti tank the RPG and SMAW(you know, the big trombone from desert combat)
A sawed-off shotgun for engineer maybe?
But since they already have a lot of HK goodies, I'd say give the psg or msg for sniper, and since they also use the new Belgian FN F2000, why not the P90 and/or five-seven pistol
Or give'em some uzi's
mmmm FN FIVE-SEVEN (Drools on self).
That would go good for engies or AT - armour piercing round makes up for dodgy primary weapon.
priznat
+0|6847

vedds wrote:

mmmm FN FIVE-SEVEN (Drools on self).
That would go good for engies or AT - armour piercing round makes up for dodgy primary weapon.
Think the MP7 round (4.6x30) is supposed to be pretty effective at penetrating body armour too.. Basically H&K's take on the same concept as the FN P90 (which uses the same rounds as the FiveseveN) - a gun for people who wouldn't normally be carrying assault rifles (vehicle drivers, pilots, REMFs etc)

Mind you, I wouldn't complain having the MP7 *AND* the FiveseveN in the engineer kit

Last edited by priznat (2006-01-06 19:21:04)

juggalo3000
+0|6720
but you would have to worry about teamkilling
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
It would be a PSG-1 for snipers.  I don't know much about anti-tank troops so I don't know what would be suited for anti-tank.
dracul
+2|6808
2) A new rocket launcher as powerful as the TOW, it would be easier to kill a tank cause 3 to 4 rocket t destroy a tank it's kinda to much; the tank always gets you first
You're doing it wrong. If you know where to aim, you can blow a tank up in 2 shots.
DriftX
+0|6787
I don't think a new pistol is needed. Once you learn how to use them, they're effective, long or short range. I've taken down plenty of people with a pistol from long range with as little as 2 shots, 1 if they're already damaged.

IMO for long range the 92FS (? The U.S. one) is best. If only it had a little more power, just a LITTLE BIT, it would be good.
Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey
A .357 Sig Sauer like the P229 would be a better choice than the fucking piece of shit that is the Desert Eagle.

EDIT: Typo

Last edited by Tagmaestro (2006-01-07 01:58:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard