idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space

MarkPuppets wrote:

BB Gun for all classes ........... would be real fun.
Not really. While you were popping pathetic plastic yellow balls at me, i'd pull out a REAL gun and frag you. Respawn bitch!
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands
My list is not what I guess, but what I want.

My list of equipment:

Engineer

Detection system for explosives (c4/claymore/mines) With audible warnings. (Mines and claymore are not visible anymore, but burried or camouflaged.) Also an explosive ordnance removal system.

Sniper

Cammo netting. Use a cammo net for invisibilty. Higher than it is now.

Medic

Teargas (Also in bf2 NON sf)

Spec ops

Gateway cracking communications sattelite.

(A spec ops puts a tiny sattelite on enemy assets wich reveal enemy commander orders. I.E. An enemy commander puts an artillery strike on a target. But a spec ops put a cracking system on the artillery, the commander knows where the arty will strike. )

Assault

Flashbangs instead of the Grenade launcher. Assault kits needs an advantage against vehicles according to DICE, so they gave them a grenade launcher. The thing is, it is more used against infantry than vehicles. Two options, make the grenade launcher less effective against infantry and more effective against vehicles. (Splash damage decreased) or remove the launchers and put flashbangs there. Option for F2000 kit unlock is Smoke grenades, not 1, but more.

Anti tank

Anti tank should have EMP pulses too. This will stop the tank from moving. But the tank is able to shoot but not drive. A harmfull target for c4. Nice option to make the tanks less lethal and include more infantry play.

Support

PUNGI STICKS!!!!

J/k.

Maybe a mortar.
Felonious-Crunk
+0|6740
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands
ah yes i remember. the XM8 is the next standard assault rifle of the US isn't it? so we need it in BF2
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6726
I wankt to see this little fellow for assault:

https://world.guns.ru/grenade/milkor_mgs.JPG

The lovly Milkor! 6 x 40mm granades in the gun + 3 x 6 more granades as ammo... That would be the tombstome for bf2.

Last edited by Knochenmann_AUT (2006-01-01 10:06:01)

smefeman
+0|6750
Psg-1 For Sniper Guys Have You Guys Forgotten About The Most Accurate Auto-sniper In The World?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6692|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Last time I checked, the M24 wasn't the standard USMC sniper rifle. The M40A3 was. Oh well.

I'd personally like the Psg-1 as well.
zacattack15
+0|6825

wooly-back-jack wrote:

ps, why do they have it as l85a1 instead of sa80 in-game, the l85a1 is what army cadets use lol
no its what the Royal Army uses....
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space
The XM8 is an awsome gun. Mainly because I have it in Metal Gear Acid and it pwns all enemy guards.
That would be good for assault to have, an XM8 with grenades and smoke bomb. Not a grenade launcher because it would turn into the F2000.
Drunkaholic
+4|6725
Did none of you see my uber-support gun on the page before?  It fires in full auto, semi-auto, and 3-round bursts
mpec82
+-1|6721
For the last time, don't go away with ur fantasy, we'll never get the xm109, is too powerful. If they give the xm109 to the sniper then i want this for the at:

https://www.heckler-koch.de/media/Produkte/gmg01.jpg

http://www.heckler-koch.de/core.php?dat … ZsYXNoPTE=
TroyN
+0|6725

fdcp_elmo wrote:

ah yes i remember. the XM8 is the next standard assault rifle of the US isn't it? so we need it in BF2
It was going to be, they ceased development on it though to determine if it met the new standards.

Link: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as61-e.htm

Specificly: "XM8 status update (September 2005): Following several complains about non-competitive procurement of the XM8 system from Heckler-Koch USA, US Army first opened the bidding for contract to other companies, and then, in the July 2005, suddenly suspended the entire OICW Increment 1 program to re-think the entire set of requirements for the possible replacement of current M16 rifles and M4  carbines. These requirements will be re-viewed as Joint Services effort. At the present time, it seems that development of HK XM8 is suspended; it may be resumed if XM8 suit the new US Joint Service Requirements for a new assault rifle system; or, it may not. We will watch this process closely and update this article when new information will be available."
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6696

SharkyMcshark wrote:

I dont think the next sniper unlock will be the M82, for the simple reason of balance. In theory it is more accurate than the M95, and is also semi auto, but is the same calibre, which means insta death. For balance I think the next one will either be the PSG, or as i said b4 a VSS Vintorez (yes i did play americas army)
Really? PROOF:

https://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8331/m825gf.jpg

That hand is in the position of getting ready to slap the bipod down.

Last edited by 0mikr0n (2006-01-01 18:49:43)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Now for a serious entry (yeah...I played IGI 2).

Anti-tank: H&K G11

The most likely sniper unlock will probably be some sort of medium-range bullpup.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-01-01 22:16:21)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
I honestly do think the sniper gun WILL be the M82. Lets face it guys. Its already modeled. The makers of BF2 were too lazy to make new guns for SF for the rebels, insugents, MECSF, and Spetznaz. So be realistic! WE ARE getting the M82.

....I hope I'm not wrong lol...

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-01-01 22:31:03)

Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6726

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why not a rail gun? Die HK G11 does not exist! There aroe only 2 peaces left in 2 museeums and not a single shot of amunition!
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846
M82 and the FN-P90.

The M82 because it's already modeled, which is a goo choice because while being a semi-auto and more powerful but, the recoil on it is so powerful that you can't keep zoom and it's absolutly impossible to shoot right if your not proned.

FN-90 because it's probably one of the most powerful SMGs that I know of, 50 round clip, moderatly accurate and it's very small.

My only problem is going to be how would you unlock these guns, from the higher ranks. Personally I'd like to see more ribbons and medals and another 3 ranks.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands

Knochenmann_AUT wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why not a rail gun? Die HK G11 does not exist! There aroe only 2 peaces left in 2 museeums and not a single shot of amunition!
quote from world.guns.ru about the jackhammer: Some sources stated that only two fully automatic prototypes are exist, and the Jane's Defense Library 2000 stated that the development is complete but production never began.

so EA does not care how many guns there are of the type as long as it fires and it looks cool.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh10-e.htm
priznat
+0|6847
Isn't the PSG-1 a police sniper rifle? Perhaps the MSG-90 (military version), but that is too similar to the SVD for the game. VSS vintorenz would be great, suppressed rifle action!

From world.guns.ru:
The PSG-1 sniper system (PrazisionsSchutzenGewehr, or "high-precision marksman's rifle" in English) had been developed by the German company Heckler - Koch by the mid-1980s as an ultimate police and counter-terror weapon. Some German elite law-enforcement groups, like GSG or KSK-9, participate in this development, and since its introduction the PSG-1 had been adopted by various police forces in Europe and Americas. It is way too heavy and somewhat too gentle for military use, so it never seen any military use. Instead, HK developed two more sniper weapons. The first, that actually preceded the PSG-1, was the G3-SG1, an accurized and scope-fitted version of the basic  G3 automatic rifle for German Army. And in the mid-1980s HK also developed a derivative of the PSG-1, called MSG-90, for export military sales. The PSG-1 is still offered by the HK, and is one of the most expensive factory-made sniper rifles on the market, hitting the $10,000 price tag in the basic package.
10k per.. don't friggin lose it!

I really hope it isn't a M82 (red herring, anyone?) because then we'll have to endure people bitching about how underpowered it is bla bla.. If anything they'd just make it slightly less accurate than the M95 but semi-auto. Bleh, boring!

Last edited by priznat (2006-01-03 01:23:53)

Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey
I hope everyone knows that the M95 is the M82A1 in bullpup form.

As for the new sniper unlock, I'd like to see the CheyTac Intervention. It carries a .408 caliber round. It's more powerful than the standard 7.62 round and more accurate than the .50 BMG.
http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn63-e.htm

And if you ask me, the image posted earlier looks quite similar to this gun.

For the next AT unlock, the FN Project 90 would be nice. 5.7mm tears through kevlar like you wouldn't believe.

But I don't know, it seems like all the good submachine guns have been taken already. We really can't do better in the shotgun department either. So maybe we'll be getting an improved RPG system, say, the M136 with HEAT rockets.
http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl11-e.htm
Greater damage with the offset of a longer reload time. Plus, we'd be reduced to the standard AT submachine gun.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6785|Perth, Western Australia
The point that it is already modelled but not included in game says something about the M82 does it not?

Tagmaestro wrote:

I hope everyone knows that the M95 is the M82A1 in bullpup form.
I only found that out yesterday aswell, its technically called the M82A2 isn't it?

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2006-01-03 01:45:18)

Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey

SharkyMcshark wrote:

[...]its technically called the M82A2 isn't it?
Absolutely not.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6785|Perth, Western Australia

Tagmaestro wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

[...]its technically called the M82A2 isn't it?
Absolutely not.
Oh sorry, but it must be said that wikipedias description of the m82a2 sounds a lot like the m95:

wikipedia wrote:

The M82A2 differed from M82A1 mostly in its configuration - that the pistol grip along with trigger had been placed ahead of the magazine, and the buttpad has been placed below the receiver, just after the magazine. An additional forward grip was added below the receiver, and the scope mount has been moved forward too.
link to that page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M82_%28rifle%29
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6755
I think for AT we will see either the FN-P90 or MP7 with 45 round magazine. Possibly replace the eryx/sraw with rpg in BF2 as an unlock option also.

Not sure about Sniper rifles but H&K will probably manufacture it, lol

Although the M82 model is already in the game frm the start so hmmmmmmmmmm.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard