Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

wonkey20 wrote:

I'd like to see a 1 hit kill sniper rifle( 1 hit any were)
Oooooh.....
No. Go play CS.

You guys have done some pretty sweet research.
I think we've found that the P90 will be the next AT unlock. I still like my Sniper Rifle idea. I guess it's just too similar to the M95 though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Drunkaholic
+4|6695
Just look at how many Heckler & Koch weapons are ingame though....  I'm sticking with the UMP.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6755|Perth, Western Australia
I dont think the next sniper unlock will be the M82, for the simple reason of balance. In theory it is more accurate than the M95, and is also semi auto, but is the same calibre, which means insta death. For balance I think the next one will either be the PSG, or as i said b4 a VSS Vintorez (yes i did play americas army)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Anti-Tank Unlock: GE XM214 5.56 x 45mm NATO Minigun
https://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Machine-Guns/GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

Sniper Unlock: Direct CS-imported AWP ...what else
https://www.ukterrorist.com/images/5647.jpg

Before anybody slams these entries, they were made in good fun.
Drunkaholic
+4|6695
I wanna trade in my MG36.  HK21 w/ optional scope mounted FTW https://world.guns.ru/machine/hk21e_w_belt.jpg

Last edited by Drunkaholic (2006-01-01 02:49:48)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...
I think the AT class should have an alternative of shoulder-mounted AA instead of SRAWs. But EA must improve the AA first, of course.
mpec82
+-1|6691
WE'LL NEVER GET THE XM109

With this type of weapons there would be only snipers in the maps, because u can kill everything with one shot from a very long distance, too unbalanced
mpec82
+-1|6691

bs6749 wrote:

M16 with a sniping scope and a shotgun instead of GL for close quarter combat. Hooray photoshop!!!

Or is it real?

It would be the ultimate n00b tube if it had a GL under the shotty barrel.
http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh28-e.htm
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6696
Sniper will get the PSG 1 for sure, because its from HK, and it seems that HK got a contrankt with EA for produckt placement.

AT NEEDS a better weapon, the best thing here would be a Glock 18 (full auto) and maybe a MP5 .45 (same range, but more damage)
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6699|Sweden
i think the new unlock to sinper would be  H&K PSG-1
kn0ckahh
+98|6708|netherlands, sweet lake city

Tetrino wrote:

I think the AT class should have an alternative of shoulder-mounted AA instead of SRAWs. But EA must improve the AA first, of course.
lol if youll  give  every AT guy an improved  AA launcher you wouldnt be able to fly  .... i mean youll hear thousands of bleeps when you fly over a lace with lots of ppl
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX

kn0ckahh wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

lol if youll  give  every AT guy an improved  AA launcher you wouldnt be able to fly  .... i mean youll hear thousands of bleeps when you fly over a lace with lots of ppl
If it's an alternative weapon that is chosen pre-spawn then you have to choose either the AA or the AT but not both. You have to wait to die before you can choose the other. When attacked by a combined force of land vehicles with air support now you have to choose. Personally I want the ability to choose. I think it lends well to a better defense and makes chopper pilots think twice before raping infantry unphased and hovering.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
PPSh for Anti-tank! 71 bullets would be quite useful. MUHAHAHAHA!
A scoped Mosin Nagant for Sniper. It would still act like a spitwad it BF2.

(I've been playing on CoD2 too much!)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Drunkaholic wrote:

Just thought of an anti-tank gun: the UMP .45
i dont think thts a good gun, its like the mp5. its sprays bullets and sucks at medium distances. we need something more useful
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6697|Debris From Space
Why don't they include a new kit? Anti-Air. That would reduce carrier raping and would really cut the black hawk on Mashtur down to size. I really think there should be an AA class which would make infantry feared by all pilots.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2006-01-01 06:25:59)

Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6696
For AA, I want to have a heavy MG. Like those on the jeeps and Buggys.
sheggalism
+16|6712|France
P90 for AT kit of course & the unique alpine TRG-1 would be a good unlock for snipers.
VERY large caliber anti-material sniper rifles like the ones below ? too powerful, too heavy to carry (they weight around 20kg).
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6697|Debris From Space
I'd like to see the AK-47 included.*
MarkPuppets
+16|6663|from my PC
BB Gun for all classes ........... would be real fun.
MostHigh
+4|6704|Virgina, USA

stryyker wrote:

i am proposing a little contest here. the person who can guess one of the new unlocks (i.e new sniper/AT) will recieve a small prize from me (prolly a 5 dollar bill or something ) id really like to see where the imaginations can take this. good luck
I say......

Sniper:  Stick with the HK theme - G3SG/1

AA:  Benelli M4 90
B3NSON
+0|6661
I would like to see this gun for snipers :

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn38-e.htm

More appealing to me than the PSG1 and it is also built in Oberndorf afaik.

German beer, cars, and guns rule !
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6710|England
lol @ the vulcan mini gun!
/pictures everyone running around Mashtuur like Arnie
Dagger37A
+18|6734|USA
Sniper unlock should be;

Xm109 25mm sniper rifle.

Designed to destroy light armor, the XM109 is a semi-automatic 25mm rifle that has a 17.6 inch long barrel and an overall length of 46 inches. It weighs in at 46 pounds and has a 5 round magazine. In comparison, the Barrett M107 .50 caliber sniper rifle in general use today has a 29 inch barrel, overall length of 57 inches, and weighs in at a mere 32 pounds, with a magazine capacity of 10 rounds.

A spiked bipod is included to steady the XM109 for firing and it has a standard M1319 accessory rail for scopes and other accessories. Barrett will either sell a complete rifle or supply upgrade kits to convert the M107 .50 sniper rifle over to the 25mm configuration, replacing the bolt, upper receiver, and magazine.

To complement this ?rifle? is a computerized sight called the BORS (Barrett Optical Ranging Sighting System). BORS is specifically designed for long-range shooting at 1,000 meters and longer distances, measuring and compensating for air pressure, temperature, and the angle of the weapon in relation to the target.

Effective distance armor piercing ?lethality? for the rifle is listed at 2000 meters. The 25mm round is derivative design from the AH-64 Apache helicopter?s M789 high-explosive dual purpose (good against armor and personnel) 30mm ammunition and will penetrate at least 50 millimeters of armor plating, making it capable of destroying light armored vehicles, SCUD launchers, and other equipment. According to the ammunition manufacturer, the 25mm round is 2.5 times more effective at destroying targets than a .50 caliber armor-piercing round.

http://www.murdoconline.net/archives/001500.html

That way snipers can shoot at tanks instead of laying their claymores in the road... lol

AT unlock;

Has to be the JAVELIN. Screw the shotgun or SMG upgrade! 1 shot, fire and forget, no tank left. I also can be used against slow moving aircraft...

Last edited by Dagger37A (2006-01-01 08:49:56)

[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6674
At: P-90
Sniper: mortors
LOL
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6710|England
heh, That would actually be good...the amount of time you spot stuff through the scope and no one does anything, well now you can with Mortor attack!!1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard