CC-Marley
+407|6850
I play in a touch football league in the winters...some snowboarding...though not so much last and this year....Surf in the summers.....I tend bar as a profession......dont laugh, I make $60000+ working four nights a week...tending bar allows me plenty of opportunity with the pretty girls.......they always seem to love us....and my Rottie Kyppa takes up most of my time otherwise....she actually pouts when I play BF2 for long stints..

Last edited by CC-Marley (2005-12-31 01:12:56)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6720|NCFSU2
I was in the Marine Corps for a little over 4 years because o' Iraq. I played with the big guns! Nothing like a M-198 howitzer to rock someone's world, except if it's 6(normal battery #). It was fun, got to blow up things in many different countries.

Now I'm a theatrical stage manager and yell at actors and the like. Most importantly I'm a dad and glad to be alive to do it.

I also try to have plenty of sex. Hooray boobies!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

The only good insurgent is a dead insurgent, ooh rah!

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2005-12-31 01:47:11)

bs6749
+3|6765

usmarine2005 wrote:

I am a flight dispatcher for NetJets (US), and don't do shit except work out and play BF2.
For some reason that sounds familiar. Is that like a charter company or something?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

Correct.  We are a worldwide charter company.
bs6749
+3|6765
Have you heard of Northern Air/ Northern Jet in Grand Rapids, MI?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6714|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
For me, I'm a Junior in high school, umpire in for a Little League, in the school's marching band (don't ask), and beginning to train my ass off for the next 1.5 years since I'm gonna try to be a SEAL after I graduate
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

Sure have
bs6749
+3|6765

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sure have
That's where I work right now part-time while I am going to college. I detail the company's jets whenever they fly. Do you guys plan flights through companies like us or do you have your own jets?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

We own at least 500 here in the US.  Go to netjets.com, it can explain it better than me.  We are basically operated like a major airline.
bs6749
+3|6765
Oh okay.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

Hell, even I don't understand most of what we do, it is just too damn big.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6734|Wherever the F**k i feel like

Teckademics wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Skool it taught me to spel gewd
If that is directed towards me I can spell fine. Most of the time I choose not to.   (In other words I'm really lazy.)
naw man i was just cracken a joke sayin school dosent teach you anything
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

If that is directed towards me I can spell fine. Most of the time I choose not to.   (In other words I'm really lazy.)
What does teach you then?
CC-Marley
+407|6850
Pain
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Parambulator
+0|6743
Battlefield special forces
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6741|California

i fix peoples computers
i play high school football (lightest wide reciever!!!!)
i play other shitty EA games as well
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6725
I have a job that you all would love to have i get paid to do nothing and when i do something it only takes 5mins to complete i have to just enjoy the sun allday long and just talk to people hehehehehe,

Ok if your wondering what sort of job that i have is i run a babysit a carwash (Call it babysitting as i actually only have to make sure nothing breaks and its clean sounds like what most kids try to do lol) otherwise im a competitve Cyclist and Commanding Officer of a Squad for another game
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6730|Germany
I´m uesd to work as a blacksmith and metal worker until I got fired and now I´m unemployed like 90% of all german people are...
Besides that I´m trying to earn al lot of "bling-blings" in this funny game here and on weekends I´m trying to keep up with my crazy american girlfriend, who is an NBC NCO in the army stationed over here...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6790|Human Meat Shield
Well since I am at work now, I'll post.  I am a basketball fanatic, go quadding every weekend, spend time with wife and have wayyyyyyyy to many projects with the house (building a BBQ area)
Salomi
+0|6714
I also have the hobby's of smokin the reefer, lifting weights, playing drums.  If you want to check out my bands music you can go to www.purevolume.com/magnoliablack  Later!
Teckademics
+1|6747|Savannah GA

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Teckademics wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Ah ok cause most of the time i just leave shit misspelled and some people go OMFG THAT 4 LETARR WORDSS WRONG GO BACKS TO THE SCHOOL but yeah all and all

IM UAH EDGE_UH_MUH_CATED  FELLAR
7h3647h32in6
+0|6744
School, cross country, robotics, girlfriend, bf2, rs. My life in a nutshell.

I'm an AP Computer Science AB student, one of 5 in our school... so that makes me cool

(sound like a nerd don't I?)

On top of that, I enjoy frequent deer hunting, dirtbiking, and fresh water fishing.

Last edited by 7h3647h32in6 (2005-12-31 07:55:50)

IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6770|Netherlands
im am a elektrician for 40 hours a week and doing this for 6 years now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard