Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

coolstorybro wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i like it too, except for the summer weather
lol try living in ga or fl
why would I ever subject myself to that?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
georgia is fucking insane with the humidity.   I was in columbus in august of 2000.  it was like 118.  worse than iraq.  the part of iraq i was at was dry heat and i loved it.
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
yeah this shit sucks. cant wait to be in canadia
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
Its fine wherever it is... I am in EE more than anything else, and when I originally made it years ago, either there wasn't a "story" section or I totally missed it, cause when I came back I thought "Hmmm, this should probably be in the Humor and Stories section... But I don't ever go there so I am fine with it where it is..." Either works for me.

Meanwhile, I am finally relaxed enough to sleep after everything... Figure I will find my beautiful Pure Blood German Shepherd Puppy poisoned one day or something if I ever let him go outside alone. And the kids play in the back yard all the time. Geez. I went out there and blocked off a hole in her fence with some cinderblocks this evening. As soon as I started, I heard her yell "That fucking dogs in their backyard again! I hear him out there!" And she came out to the fence and saw me, and ran back inside. She yelled at her kid (about 19, in the Army Reserves) to get outside and guard the yard. He told her to fuck off. It sounded like she kicked his ass, and then he came out in the back yard crying and screaming "I hate this fucking place! I fucking hate YOU!" to his mom... And she started screaming back. I just finished up and went in the house.

Freaking psychos, the whole lot of them.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Never had a pet deliberately poisoned, or at least nothing that could be determined by the vets. Not sure what I'd do if it was unquestionable, though.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Never had a pet deliberately poisoned, or at least nothing that could be determined by the vets. Not sure what I'd do if it was unquestionable, though.
https://www.surplusandadventure.com/images/page/jerrycan+nozzle.jpg

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-06-03 03:04:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
Surely a brick would hurt more?

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/imag … nozzle.jpg
my friend's neighbor poisoned her dog..  they moved.
and yes the dog died

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-06-03 10:05:43)

HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
One correction: the kid is in the Oklahoma National Guard, not the Army Reserves. my bad.
Things Your Neighbors Won't Tell You
http://www.smartmoney.com/spend/real-es … SM_hp_ls1e

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-06-11 00:32:10)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

FFLink wrote:

Which hurts more, a brick or being set on fire?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Things Your Neighbors Won't Tell You
http://www.smartmoney.com/spend/real-es … SM_hp_ls1e
A bitter neighbor has the power to block renovations that could improve the value of your home and sue you over anything from a barking dog to street parking
Only in the US..
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Which hurts more, a brick or being set on fire?
Post fire then, not a can.
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4842|Stoke

coolstorybro wrote:

yeah this shit sucks. cant wait to be in canadia
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
So after catching the crazy bitch next door spraying water on the dog to get him riled up, and throwing rocks at him, she has now filed a complaint with the city to get me cited for letting a dog "continuously bark." He is an indoor dog, and only is outside while we eat, and even then if he starts barking, we immediately pull him inside. What the fuck are we supposed to do? You live in the city you fucking bitch. If you want perfect silence, move to the fucking country.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

HITNRUNXX wrote:

He is an indoor dog
cruel.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
no its not. cruel is having those little ugly dogs
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

Camm wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

He is an indoor dog
cruel.
He gets to go out and play in a park 5 times a week, and roams the house the rest of the time... He is currently playing catch down the 70 foot hall/living room with my wife. How is that cruel?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black
That's not an indoor dog then
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Camm wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

He is an indoor dog
cruel.
He gets to go out and play in a park 5 times a week, and roams the house the rest of the time... He is currently playing catch down the 70 foot hall/living room with my wife. How is that cruel?
I don't think you know what indoors means...
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

Camm wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Camm wrote:

cruel.
He "lives" indoors. He doesn't get to "live" in the backyard where he can bark all the time/be tortured by insane people. Being an indoor dog doesn't mean you don't even get to go outside. Stop trolling. Geez.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Camm wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

He "lives" indoors. He doesn't get to "live" in the backyard where he can bark all the time/be tortured by insane people. Being an indoor dog doesn't mean you don't even get to go outside. Stop trolling. Geez.
I'm not trolling, you just can't get your point across properly.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Camm wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Camm wrote:

I'm not trolling, you just can't get your point across properly.
I understood it perfectly fine
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
i keep my dog indoors when im not home
Tu Stultus Es
CC-Marley
+407|6828

eleven bravo wrote:

i keep my dog indoors when im not home
me too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard