tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Get a restraining order
The ONLY reason I haven't is in Oklahoma it is SUPER EASY to get a P.O. (Protection Order/Restraining Order) without any real cause. If I get one on her, she would just turn around and get one on me, which infringes on my rights... For example, if you have a P.O. against you, you cannot get a concealed carry license...
The judge has to issue a restraining order, right? Wouldn't a retaliatory PO be pretty obvious and therefore...probably denied?
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

tuckergustav wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Get a restraining order
The ONLY reason I haven't is in Oklahoma it is SUPER EASY to get a P.O. (Protection Order/Restraining Order) without any real cause. If I get one on her, she would just turn around and get one on me, which infringes on my rights... For example, if you have a P.O. against you, you cannot get a concealed carry license...
The judge has to issue a restraining order, right? Wouldn't a retaliatory PO be pretty obvious and therefore...probably denied?
Not around here... Fill out the paperwork and show up. Good enough. And up until a few years ago they were all permanent... Luckily now you have to refile after (I believe) 3 years.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
IMHO, you should move as soon as possible, even if that means paying money to get out of the contract.
I honestly would be worried about my children and family.

Especially since she's nuts and you live in the USA where guns are all around.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Lol
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5429|Yeah, there :)
For the sake of your wife, your children and yourself...get the hell out of there as soon as you can.

Last edited by LittleBitchy (2012-01-28 12:48:50)

Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
I saw this  and thought of you.
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/ … 8#47663718

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2012-06-03 07:14:57)

rdx-fx
+955|6561
Discrete wifi camera in your yard.

Catch the bitch on video torturing your dog, and the ASPCA is her new proctologist.

"Never trust people or cultures that don't like a well behaved dog"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard