cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
Have I hit it bigtime when people make movies about how they "owned" me?

edit: link changed, video works again.

That's too funny.

You have all learned how to own me now: bomb me on the ground as I am stationary!

He didn't include when I TVed him. :(

Last edited by cablecopulate (2008-01-11 08:05:33)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6538|so randum
wrong section tbh
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6576|Internetfitlerland

HA!

Im coming to get you
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.

FatherTed wrote:

wrong section tbh
It's a bf2 thread with a video in it, not a video thread.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6186|San Antonio, Texas
Loved it when he crashed the A10. XD Such a poor choice for music. Why do most BF2 vids have metal as the song? I've only seen a few good ones that didn't have ear-bleeding rattle.

You and Espi0n are quite famous if people have a desire to "own" you.
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
At least he included when Espion eryxed him in the a10.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6419|the land of bourbon
i'll say you've hit it big when you're stat hacked...  but there isnt really any way your stats could be crappier, so idk.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
haha. That burn you just gave me is worse than that whole video!

I hate you to death.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6688|Keyboard

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Loved it when he crashed the A10. XD Such a poor choice for music. Why do most BF2 vids have metal as the song? I've only seen a few good ones that didn't have ear-bleeding rattle.

You and Espi0n are quite famous if people have a desire to "own" you.
Because they think that with that it will make them tough
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
At least it wasn't "let the bodies hit the floor."
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6259|Finland
Which map, mod, expansion set is that!?
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
Midnight Sun on Armored Fury.
Phrozenbot
+632|6654|do not disturb

cablecopulate wrote:

Yea that song is bleh. Sevendust is good.

You make me proud cable! You are now my hero.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6259|Finland

cablecopulate wrote:

Midnight Sun on Armored Fury.
I want armored Fury , give it to me...
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6194|Vancouver | Canada
Lol @ the crash.
I'd understand if there were some trees he crashed into, but going straight into the ground?

..and that music was fucking horrendous.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6727|London, UK
hes gotta be the worst pilot I ever seen
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
haha, he deleted it. Guess he didn't like the comments people said about him here. Is there anyway to get the file from my cache that anyone knows about?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6186|San Antonio, Texas
Not to my knowledge. But in case he posts a "re-vamped" version, you can use Firefox's VideoDownloader.
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
I just now got it.

I used this to browse my cache and find the file. Then I had to use this to view it in it's .flv state.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6623|Seattle

cablecopulate wrote:

lol ya
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
oooh, drama.

It's not delusions of grandeur when someone takes the time to create a video with the sole purpose of trying to humiliate me and my friend. AND FAILS. Do a new version without all the baseraping if you want some credit. Killing a chopper with the A10 is like killing a tank with a TV missile, it's really not that hard.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6033
Evidence for getting shut down?

Lol, what? Are you seriously that retarded? You made a video to show how much you OWNED someone? And you come on here telling someone else that they're pathetic?

Just struck me as a little strange, I'd like to say I watched the whole vid but not being in first person = boring and the music was just shit.

/I/ suggest before you start telling someone that they need to learn how to do something other than TV, that you learn how to make a half decent vid that someone might take for something other than a joke.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6395|the Great British Queendom :)
It is just a video of some noobile base raping! Where's the dam skill in that? Even I can do that and I truly suck!
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
That was...simply scathing. That's like months and months of hatred come to a boil in one short typo-ridden post.

Behind your back? Let's not forget who made a video and posted it on youtube. I merely spread the link around.

You must be writing that last post out of complete anger because it's full of non-truths and lies. Not a team player? ha. Please, anyone that's played with me from this forum or any other server will disagree with that. Useless on the ground? I'm not the best but I am better than a lot and better than you. Left because I didn't get a chopper? Never happened. It respawns eventually, why leave? Left because I was on a crappy team and didn't want to play anymore? uh, yeah, who hasn't?

I don't know why you brought up me getting skills in a jet, like that's some amazing accomplishment. I don't like flying planes, they bore me. Out of all the bf2 maps, there's only one I fly on, and that's to make the time go by faster.

Please don't confuse baseraping your way onto my enemies list as you being some greater-than-me player. You're not, sorry. Thank you for the entertainment, though. I'm even more entertained that you've joined up and made some posts.

Also don't think that I won't take being better than most with the chopper than sucking at the game completely. A one trick pony is better than no pony.

Just so fellow bf2sers know, this all started because at the end of one round I said "gg to all but yogi."

Save the drama for your baby mama, I don't want my thread closed.
cablecopulate
+449|6776|Massachusetts.
uh, sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard