Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6271|United Kingdom
hey guys

going away @ xmas in need of some interesting music ...

Genre : I like Hard rock/metal/death metal/dance - don't ask

I like bands like kse, basshunter, blood stain child, linkin park, etc.

Recommend away please

Karma for rec's.

Cheers,
Mitch
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6755|California

I read "Medical Advice" at first.

But Pagan's Mind and Dream Theater offer some amount of hours of good listening.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6755|Scotland
cascada, defo.

Good beats, good tempo. All round good

On the metal/death metal domain, can't help ya there
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6535|so randum
Faithless. Pendulam
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6666|Washington, DC

Metallica, everything from Kill 'em All to Garage Inc
Megadeth, either their Greatest Hits: Back to the Start or Rust in Peace
DragonForce, they're not the best band ever but their songs are just fun
Killswitch Engage, As Daylight Dies (not quite as heavy as others)
Lamb of God, Sacrament and Ashes of the Wake
Avenged Sevenfold, City of Evil
Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast
Rage Against the Machine: Any album
Anthrax, Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax

edit: lulz, nevermind, didn't read you knew KsE

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-12-19 14:20:26)

Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6271|United Kingdom

stryyker wrote:

But Pagan's Mind and Dream Theater offer some amount of hours of good listening.
Will look into dream theatre, cheers stryyker

Airwolf wrote:

cascada, defo.

Good beats, good tempo. All round good

Will check, thank

On the metal/death metal domain, can't help ya there
Will check, thank

FatherTed wrote:

Faithless. Pendulam
Already got some faithless stuff and slam by pendulum ... any album recommendation?

Last edited by mitch212k_2 (2007-12-19 14:20:45)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6791|Scotland

www.webstrain.com/genres

Put up by some BF2s users.

I recommend Heavenly, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment Velvet Revolver.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6690

metal/dance??

Rammstein, Assemblage 23, Funker Vogt.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6865|Denver colorado
linkn prk rullz.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6168|Carnoustie, Scotland
Anything by Pendulum..
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6158|West Aus
Children of Bodom,

There best album is Follow the Reaper

They are much in the vain of Dream Theater though faster enjoy
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6233|Winland

How can you listen to that awful swedis manwhore called "Basshunter"?! Do you even KNOW what he's singing?! Do you even KNOW what people listen to Basshunter in sweden?! TEEN GIRLS!

Oh, I cannot believe that someone can actually listen to that garbage that the swedes call music... *Faints away into a far away mumbling*
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6489|The Twilight Zone

stryyker wrote:

dream theater...is that something similar to chill out?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6585|CH/BR - in UK

My recommendations are:
Hard rock -> Gotthard, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Submersed, Disturbed, Seether
Metal -> Steve Vaie, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess, Dream Theater, Sympthony X, Metallica, Dragonforce

Hope you enjoy those... Gotthard is great, hard rock bordering on country. AC/DC is a classic, so is Pink Floyd. Submersed is almost alternative. Disturbed is quite heavy, can get repetitive. Seether is quite melodic.
Joe Satriani is great, guitarist of Deep Purple, I think. Steve Vaie learnt from him, also great. Jordan Rudess and John Petrucci both play for Dream Theater, which is my favorite band Personally, I love all their albums except their first, Train of Thought and Systematic Chaos - I only like those Symphony X is symphonic metal. Metallica is classic, and Dragonforce is speed metal.

Please try them

-konfusion
Christbane
+51|6270

.Sup wrote:

stryyker wrote:

they are like rush with more members.  all of there songs are epic in length with a high pitched singer, and both from canada!.  I do like them though. assuming you know who rush is.    DT  are semi hard at times   but with a keyboards.  but not the crappy "final countdown" keyboards. more like deep purple type stuff.   are you even more confused yet?
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6821|Anaheim, CA

Muse
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6489|The Twilight Zone

Christbane wrote:

.Sup wrote:

stryyker wrote:

they are like rush with more members.  all of there songs are epic in length with a high pitched singer, and both from canada!.  I do like them though. assuming you know who rush is.    DT  are semi hard at times   but with a keyboards.  but not the crappy "final countdown" keyboards. more like deep purple type stuff.   are you even more confused yet?
sry dunno who they are. but if its not chill out or house then its not important.
@konfusion: awesome sig man. simple and neat
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6585|CH/BR - in UK

Christbane wrote:

Well, Jordan Rudess plays much less like Deep Purple... he's just... erm.. Jordan Rudess
They have the most abstract stuff ever... If you want to hear Deep Purple keyboards, go for the song "Just Let Me Breathe". It makes fun of MTV >.>

-konfusion
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6585|CH/BR - in UK

.Sup wrote:

sry dunno who they are. but if its not chill out or house then its not important.
@konfusion: awesome sig man. simple and neat
Thanks man
If you want chilled out music, go for Pat Metheny, or Enya... Actually, I find stoner-rock like Stereophonics and Audioslave's Chris Cornell quite relaxing, but maybe that's just me. Oh, and The Fray is really good if you're in a sorta depressed mood...

-konfusion
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6691|Land of the Very Cold
Anything from Amon Amarth.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6271|United Kingdom

Freezer7Pro wrote:

How can you listen to that awful swedis manwhore called "Basshunter"?! Do you even KNOW what he's singing?! Do you even KNOW what people listen to Basshunter in sweden?! TEEN GIRLS!

Oh, I cannot believe that someone can actually listen to that garbage that the swedes call music... *Faints away into a far away mumbling*
I can't believe you can live with yourself in that shithole you call your room either, guess we're both suprised! ...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6807|PNW

'The Lumberjack' by Jackyl. Hard to top a chainsaw lead instrument.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-12-20 00:03:49)

bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6021|Aus, Qld
Try 'Bullet for my Valentine'.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6499|A W S M F O X
Get The Crsytal Method. Best Albums are Community Service 1&2, Tweekend and Vegas.

For pure R'n'R get Guitar Wolf, album recco's; R'n'R Etiquette and Love Rock.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6475|Brisbane, Australia

mitch212k_2 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I can't believe you can live with yourself in that shithole you call your room either, guess we're both suprised! ...
I was just about to write that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard