Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6367

Ok here's the plan:

One person will describe what somebody else has to do in-game on a server. Anybody can go and do it but the person who does it first wins.  You have to carry out what was asked.  Take a screen shot doing it, or just about to do it.

For example:

Go into a Mashtuur City server, and stab a guy who is sniping from a roof somewhere.

Go into a Ghost Town server, get in a jet ski and kill somebody swimming.

I'm not sure what to call this game, so if you got any ideas let me know, and we can change the subject title.

And, if somebody feels they want to give this a shot here is your mission:

Join a Surge server and take the HIND and ram it into someone driving a pickup truck! If you dont have Special Forces, then get on Sharqi, and ram the HAVOK into a HUMVEE. +1 if you take a gunner with you
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6796|06-01
this game would have been awesome 2 years ago
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6447|Somersetshire
still a cool idea, aslong enough people play it
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6825|Bulgaria
nice idea, Doomed guy
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6374|Oregon

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Ok here's the plan:

One person will describe what somebody else has to do in-game on a server. Anybody can go and do it but the person who does it first wins.  You have to carry out what was asked.  Take a screen shot doing it, or just about to do it.

For example:

Go into a Mashtuur City server, and stab a guy who is sniping from a roof somewhere.

Go into a Ghost Town server, get in a jet ski and kill somebody swimming.

I'm not sure what to call this game, so if you got any ideas let me know, and we can change the subject title.

And, if somebody feels they want to give this a shot here is your mission:

Join a Surge server and take the HIND and ram it into someone driving a pickup truck! If you dont have Special Forces, then get on Sharqi, and ram the HAVOK into a HUMVEE. +1 if you take a gunner with you
great idea, and when I reinstall in a day or so, I may jump in.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6447|Somersetshire
so whats the first "quest" lol
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6189|The Netherlands
Sounds great! My suggestion is:

Try to find 1 of the top 10 guys on the Leaderboard and knife him/her down:)

Last edited by Casartelli (2007-12-14 01:01:48)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6367

Tehremos wrote:

so whats the first "quest" lol
Join a server and take an attack chopper with a gunner and ram a humvee/pickup truck/vodnik
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6177
bf2 goes mmorpg crapz?

quests sux ;o

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard