NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6481

I suggest you to organize it better if you really want to re-do it.

EDIT: As in not just post in this topic saying that you'll send another CD or whatever to next person. Do it like DU and Titch.

Last edited by NooBesT (2008-07-07 11:10:11)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

Personally, I think we should wait at least a month until we redo the trip.  You can't really expect everyone to have a 2 day (or even 1 week) turnaround.

Just because the guy who has the CD has acted like an ass because some people are being an asshole to him doesn't mean the CD won't get shipped.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6520

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Personally, I think we should wait at least a month until we redo the trip.  You can't really expect everyone to have a 2 day (or even 1 week) turnaround.

Just because the guy who has the CD has acted like an ass because some people are being an asshole to him doesn't mean the CD won't get shipped.
then we can do 2 at the same time, even better

and i think they are handling the new trip well enough, keep in people they know, etc.  lets just see how it pans out
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6348|Oregon

Canadianloser wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

and i think they are handling the new trip well enough, keep in people they know, etc.  lets just see how it pans out
I'm an optimist like Ken, but I agree with CL. What's the problem with 2 at once? We could start in the US and end with Titch or DU or someone else over there.

I loved this idea and think that if at first we don't succeed, we should try, and try again! Woohoo!
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6520

djphetal wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm an optimist like Ken, but I agree with CL. What's the problem with 2 at once? We could start in the US and end with Titch or DU or someone else over there.

I loved this idea and think that if at first we don't succeed, we should try, and try again! Woohoo!
maybe do a NA vs. EU trip? 2 trips at once. 15 ppl or so per side.  race to see who can get it around through 15 people at once. then after we are done the 2 people left with the packages can send it to the opposite 'team' and we will do a round 2 race.  at the end we will have 2 packages, through 30 ppl or so at bf2s, from all over the world and some competition for extra fun.

anybody wanna do something like this or is it a bit of a stretch?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland

Canadianloser wrote:

maybe do a NA vs. EU trip? 2 trips at once. 15 ppl or so per side.  race to see who can get it around through 15 people at once. then after we are done the 2 people left with the packages can send it to the opposite 'team' and we will do a round 2 race.  at the end we will have 2 packages, through 30 ppl or so at bf2s, from all over the world and some competition for extra fun.

That sounds kind of fun. It'll see which postal service is better too
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6580|NYC / Hamburg

I like that idea
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6743|Uhh... erm...
It's not 'around the world' if it doesn't pass through Malaysia at some point.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

kylef wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

NA will win.  You can ship a letter from one coast to another here in 2-3 days.  You guys probably have a bit of customs from country to country.  Either way, I'm still in.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6520

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

kylef wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

NA will win.  You can ship a letter from one coast to another here in 2-3 days.  You guys probably have a bit of customs from country to country.  Either way, I'm still in.
we could replace this thread with 2 new threads, an NA one, and EU one.  We could say DU and Titch could lead the EU trip, and Myself, Ig, and Parker could lead the NA trip.  Pick a Starting Date, enough time to select a route and make a game plan, add in a few rules for each team, and first to get through 15 or 20 ppl (TBD) wins. Then do a switch around of postages, and round 2 begins.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

Canadianloser wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

kylef wrote:

we could replace this thread with 2 new threads, an NA one, and EU one.  We could say DU and Titch could lead the EU trip, and Myself, Ig, and Parker could lead the NA trip.  Pick a Starting Date, enough time to select a route and make a game plan, add in a few rules for each team, and first to get through 15 or 20 ppl (TBD) wins. Then do a switch around of postages, and round 2 begins.
You'll win without a doubt.

If i send a letter from here, to say, Manchester (20ish miles away), it can take up to 3 days to arrive.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6520

FatherTed wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You'll win without a doubt.

If i send a letter from here, to say, Manchester (20ish miles away), it can take up to 3 days to arrive.
we can add, say Sergeriver and Tetrino, maybe some AU too?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

Works for me.  I don't really care about the cost of postage (as long as it's not some ridiculous amount).
HAi_gAIZ
See "i g"
+20|5784
so is it in the mail parker?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6856|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Totally forgot to check this thread, after catching up on what happened, wow, what a doucebag, ruining it like this.

This time we should handpick every single individual and make sure he is to be trusted.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6248|Uk
im in for whatever happens really, i just wish the first CD had got to me so i could [s]shit all over it and rape the hole in the middle[s] send it on unharmed
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6571|Hungary
Wow im a bit disappointed tbh as i was away from home for exapct two weeks (14 days) and i thought whaen i came home "OMG the CD is now at least in the US" but when i saw this
Whats going on people?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6465|Ontario, Canada
what page number did the drama happen at?>
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5792|loves Stimey <3 |

d4rkst4r wrote:

27-28
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6571|Hungary

Ecilop Murof wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

27-28
I just read it <- sadfaces
This makes meh really sad....
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
Yeah, sorry guys, no sign of it.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6241|NSW, Australia

me= sad panda
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6355|tropical regions of london
so much for european union
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

God Save the Queen wrote:

eurofags
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6744|St. Andrews / Oslo

usmarine wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

eurofags
indeed.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard