Frogfan105
+18|6046|Your basement
Okay, im getting a new game, and i have c0d4 and orange box. looking for a good RTS or an RPG. I heard WIC is good, your opinions please
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6579|Edmonds, WA
AoEIII is fun(age of empires 3)
And Battle for Middle Earth II is a fun strat game.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6490|California
company of heroes and the expansion.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6515
Command and Conquer 3 is a good RTS
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6046|Vortex Ring State
Frontline: Field of Thunder or WiC
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6741|Ireland

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6521|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Company of heroes, i dont care what anyone says, it IS better that world in conflict
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6203|denmark
age of mythology    ftw!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6818|PNW

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

It isn't that bad. The explosions are fun, and it's good for comp stomps!
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6643|Michigan, USA

ELITE-UK wrote:

Company of heroes, i dont care what anyone says, it IS better that world in conflict
If you've played Dawn of War: Dark Crusade or the two previous games in the series, COH is exactly the same game with a new timeline and a handful of new features, nothing amazing.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6507

ELITE-UK wrote:

And get Opposing Fronts the expansion.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6399|Troy, New York

RandomSchl wrote:

company of heroes and the expansion.
win! awesome games. best RTS INMO
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6212
Bf2
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6435|New York

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

And get Opposing Fronts the expansion.
Actually, it's a standalone game that doesn't require the first CoH to play. But what's nice about it, and I hope to see this more in other games, is that those with different games (CoH and Opposing Fronts) can play multiplayer against one another even though they don't have the same game.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
kripp
+42|6788|Florida (305)

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

Bf2
Are we supposed to laugh?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6725|In You Endo- Stoke
Buy WIC, it is a great game and even better if you have a high end computer.

I think you can get the 10 day free trail from gamespy give it a go and see what you think..
Frogfan105
+18|6046|Your basement
Well, i got WIC and i like it, but....the lack of bases makes me sad. I  loved being able to destroy bases, it was sort of like killing the enemies first born child.

I do own CandC3 and DOW, but they got old and i could never really get used to the CandC3 server browser...i couldnt find a single game people didnt quit from as soon as I joined saying that i was a noob because my rank was low....retards
Brasso
+1,549|6677

ELITE-UK wrote:

Yeah, I agree.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6642|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Frogfan105 wrote:

Well, i got WIC and i like it, but....the lack of bases makes me sad. I  loved being able to destroy bases, it was sort of like killing the enemies first born child.

I do own CandC3 and DOW, but they got old and i could never really get used to the CandC3 server browser...i couldnt find a single game people didnt quit from as soon as I joined saying that i was a noob because my rank was low....retards
that happens in every CnC game. Their mentality is that of a retard, most dont stop to help.
General-Idea
+5|6045|USA, Central.
Warcraft.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard