[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland

The_Killer wrote:

BALTINS wrote:

Right now there are more than 24'000 people playing Battlefield 2 and more than 11'000 playing 2142. There are 2842 ranked bf2 and 1676 ranked 2142 servers. I'll say, this game ain't dead and thats not gonna change for at least another year.
lol out of the 24,000 people playing bf2 90% are playing strike at karkand.
and 95% from them is playing IO
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6231|Winland

If anything, EA should release some "server files" that allowe you to play an SP campaign, like earn ranks offline. Then you'd at least get some fun out of it, even without their servers.

BeerzGod wrote:

Same ol' story, just a different thread. In my opinion EA never supported the BF series in the first place. Sloppy patches, poor communication with the community, and an overall disregard for the people who keep EA in business. I've said it before and I'll say it again: EA DOES NOT care about its player community and they never will. EA is a company in the business of making money and that's it. They create a new game, make a lot of money, string it along for a couple years until purchasing is on a steady decline, then drop it to focus on the next money-maker. By anyones standards it's a very lame thing to do, but from a business standpoint it's perfect.

It doesn't matter how many people complain, whine, bitch, cry, and swear never to buy another EA product. They'll buy it without hesitation every time. Their hope is that the next game will be better, when in reality it's just going to be the same rushed game, full of bugs and exploits, and never truly out of the Beta stage. EA knows this. Why spend a lot of money and time on game production and support to make the fans happy, but not make as much money, when you can hastily throw together a game in minimal time and string it along for a while with a few patches to hold people over, and in the long run make a whole lot more money.
You make me cry.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-08-06 09:24:46)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6503

I think this has something to do with the "EA will drop online support for these sport games"-thing.

So nothing to see here, move along.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6527|N. Ireland
You know what? If you hate the game, then don't play. If you are going to whine and complain, then don't play. If you can't enjoy it, then don't play. I'm absolutely sick of all your whining crap (not you, original poster).
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6534|so randum

leetkyle wrote:

You know what? If you hate the game, then don't play. If you are going to whine and complain, then don't play. If you can't enjoy it, then don't play. I'm absolutely sick of all your whining crap (not you, original poster).
QFT. Christ i miss the flaming that goes on here, even after seven days away from BF2s
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard