DooM
+28|6333
So I played a quick round yesterday after not playing for a few days (so it couldn't have been not added on stats yet). Went into a round on Zatar got about 17 kills and basic anti-tank. I had the private bug during this. So I check BF2 HQ and the points I had that round added on. I didn't think if you had the pvt bug they wouldn't add on? even at that I got basic anti-tank which I already had.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6378|uk

I think there is some sort of rule where if you are a private, but you can use your unlocks, your points count, but if you are a private with no unlocks they don't.

(think!)
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6296
Yeah they do.

As far as i know, if you have the private bug, you'll probably get loads of badges/ribbons you already have.

However your points get added as normal.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6658|Germany
Private bug is more useful in 2142, because you can get so many careerpoints in a round.
{BLOOD}Deviltrooper
+0|6136
hey guys i got a problem my score is smthing like 2643 and am suposed to have 3 unlocks where i can use thes unlocks to unlock new weapons and why my stats in this site are 0 but un the real game am a lance corpal or smthin thats 3rd rank ... need help and thnx ..
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6348|Orrstrayleea

{BLOOD}Deviltrooper wrote:

hey guys i got a problem my score is smthing like 2643 and am suposed to have 3 unlocks where i can use thes unlocks to unlock new weapons and why my stats in this site are 0 but un the real game am a lance corpal or smthin thats 3rd rank ... need help and thnx ..
Whats your in-game name, Then maybe we can help you find your stats, But it is the weekend so it might take a day or so for you to get promoted.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6704|In You Endo- Stoke
Normally you get your points but its the weekend it takes a few hours to update.It should be updated ingame before it does on bf2s.
Stizz
+8|6275|New Jersey

Titch2349 wrote:

I think there is some sort of rule where if you are a private, but you can use your unlocks, your points count, but if you are a private with no unlocks they don't.

(think!)
This is the correct answer.
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6471|Proud to be Canadian!

Stizz wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

(think!)
This is the correct answer.
Fail. Points count regardless.
ddeuce78
+1|6466
points DO NOT count when you play a round with the so called private bug

Thank you
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6247|Finland
If you get rank glitch sometimes you do have change to use unlock somethimes not, but the points will still be added and medal's & awards if you didnt have them before...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

ddeuce78 wrote:

points DO count when you play a round with the so called private bug

Thank you
Fixed it for you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard