Trobow
+1|6763|Kettering, Ohio
I have been getting a strange bug when I play BF2 recently the screen blinks black for a momment then back to the game.  I have also been getting an unusal amount of lag!  Anyone else?
Rennkasper
+27|6789|Dortmund
Yes , I got the same problems.Especially with lagging,although i have about 45 Frames and a ping of 70ms i am lagging!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6783|Salt Lake City

Trobow wrote:

I have been getting a strange bug when I play BF2 recently the screen blinks black for a momment then back to the game.  I have also been getting an unusal amount of lag!  Anyone else?
People have been complaining about more lag since the 1.12 patch.  However, your issue with the screen blanking out is not a game bug.  That is an indication of a monitor that is failing, a video card problem, or a video card driver problem.
XBoughtonX
+2|6869|North Texas
Yep.
Upgrade your video drivers... You'd be surprised what it will fix
Seth Infinite
+3|6786|Houston, The Republic of Texas
If you have a fan on your video card, make sure it's running. A lot of problems associated with video cards is simple overheating.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6785|Finland
Well I have this same problem too and I have latest drivers and my monitor is almost broken but it's not that, it's differend because that lag and after few black screens (normaly after round) whole BF2 crash and if I start playing again without reboot it lag damn much (FPS is like 10 or so and normal it's around 100). It's either bug in game (I think it is) or then it's my Graphics Card which is sometimes making some strange sound but it's just bearing and fan is running as normal and temperature is also normal even I'm playing 10 hrs in row. So I don't know if reinstalling game would help and I'm too lazy to try that because this black screens don't come so often (maybe once a week or less). But I think that reason could be in memory if it's not bug. If you have long uptime (I normaly have week or so, would be more without playing BF2) and not so much memory there's lot of shit saved to memory and that old stuff stay there (it shouldn't but it do with long uptime), and when there's enought of that old stuff saved to memory it start lagin and making this black screens and after reboot (and memory clean) everything is working fine again (that's one reason why it can't be Graphic Card).
Trobow
+1|6763|Kettering, Ohio
I t is still happenning, I can't even do any ground pounding because of the lag.  Are you guys sure you arent having the same problem?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6783|Salt Lake City

Trobow wrote:

I t is still happenning, I can't even do any ground pounding because of the lag.  Are you guys sure you arent having the same problem?
Comcast cable: $55 per month
A64 3200+ @ 2.56GHz (S754): $189
1GB RAM: $160
BBA X800XT AIW @ 540MHz core, 1060MHz RAM: $300

BF2 @ 80 fps average: Priceless

Sorry man, no problems with lag or screen blanking here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard