RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6778
Yeah, I should put this in "Not BF2, Not BF2s" but nobody goes there.  Why?  Here's why.

BF2:  Chatter.  It's miscellaneous talk about BF2.  Not about life, not about SF, about BF2.  So why are half the topics in BF2: Chatter topics that SHOULD be somewhere else?

You put them here because nobody looks at the rest of the forum.  The rest of the forum looks here because you don't put your topics on the rest of the forum.  It seems double-edged, but if you put your topics about how elevators are cool, or how Christmas is X days away in the other forums, people will go there!

Yeah, this is hypocritical, but since people come to BF2: Chatter most often, this will get more hits here.  But my point is:  It shouldn't get more hits here, it should get hits in the forum that it's supposed to be in!
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6761|Debris From Space
Eh? I don't understand what you mean.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6778
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8147
Does this belong in BF: Chatter?  Is it miscellaneous discussion about BF2?  No, it belongs in a different forum.  Why is it in this one?  Probably because it will get the most hits.  That's my point.

Also, don't bother wasting precious bandwidth by calling me a hypocrite, I've stated it twice.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6871|Finland
A:People are just plain dumb posting in the wrong forums.
B:When they wanna say something that other guys see, they post it in the chatter because its the most popular forum.
C:No one has the energy to scroll to the down of the forums page where the other sections lie
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6823|England
I dont click on sub forums, I use the "show recent posts" link at the bottom of the index page.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6809|Noizyland

I mostly just post on the five topics that are most recent, (on the front page.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Home
Section.80
+447|6882|Seattle, Washington, USA

I check the Not Bf2, Not Bf2s section a lot. Down there is where I find some of the most interesting topics.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard