Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6567|Washington
well thanks to a helpful medic, i got 2 kills with one supply drop

anyone else do this ?

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/Picturesfrom2006/2kills.jpg

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-07-27 00:30:01)

A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6867
that is funny I love to this shit like that but never had a sniper or anyone stand so close to each other  like idiots...note that they have the same clan tags so they know each other
Dwit
+34|6536
lol, nice aiming
never tried that... looks fun:D
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6252|Mildura, Aus
mad stuff! but who cares
LT.Victim
+1,175|6589|British Columbia, Canada
I use to go crazy in Patch 1.3 dropping cars and supply boxes on people when I commanded
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6567|Washington
i don't think the one guy was a sniper, but I'm not positive. the other guy was a Medic trying to save his buddy, trying to work there way to Suburbs "Clear!" SQUASH!  hehe

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-07-27 00:38:43)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6353|Australia
I did that once, on the construction flag. Unfortunately they were on my team, so I guess it doesn't count.

I get single guys all the time, though. I think I've killed more with supply crates then with actual artillary.
JaggedPanther
+61|6500
only to choppers
JaggedPanther
+61|6500

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I get single guys all the time, though. .
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6247|Finland

LT.Victim wrote:

I use to go crazy in Patch 1.3 dropping cars and supply boxes on people when I commanded
same but i still do it...
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6390

LT.Victim wrote:

Patch 1.3 was great   you could always use the cartillary to take out that unsuspecting Helo too... as you can see he is already smoking from the car on top...

And was was really funny is there is this guy that went by the name LordsFaith, he used to play on the server of the clan that I was in and when he was sniper I use to peg him with cars all the time and you never heard someone get so irate because he was killed by a car drop...LOL

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/SirAidynSage/screen064-1.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51
1.3 was fun. I killed more snipers with the car drop than I killed entire people with artillery.

It was allways so satisfying to see

Someunhappydude is no more

And then 3 seconds later

'' NOO CARTILLERY DAMMIT!!!''
Shakez
+39|6196
Or when they've got in the car,fall down the buiding and explode.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6246|cs_connecticut‬‭
I once tk'd a teammate with a supply drop, I was just trying to give him ammo, oh and he was a sniper..
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6647|Gold coast, Aus.
so fun in 1.3, you would drops cars into that alley at hotel to the right of the building where noobs would exploit into the hotel, but you would make the end of the car hit the top of the hotel and it would always level out and hit the ground upside down and explode instantly. It was almost like EA intended for it to happen. Absolutely gold seeing the usual 10 medics rushing around the alleys revive whoring and an upside down car crashing into them and exploding anyone near them
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6557
Good times good times.
https://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2278/screen084lf3.jpg
I've gotten quite a few people with vehicles but not supply drops.
Djbrown
+129|6522|Adelaide, Aussieland
Cartillery isnt dead...

placed properly over the carrier, you can take out F35s that try to take off

and is it still possible to take out enemy artillery with it? i used to always drop the cars onto the enemy arty (which blew it up everytime) but recently when ive tried again it never hits, the car always falls to the side, doesnt stay on top of it anymore
LT.Victim

Djbrown wrote:

Cartillery isnt dead...

placed properly over the carrier, you can take out F35s that try to take off
You can still get a DPV on the carrier, I do it sometimes, and my team is like "WTF HAXOR1!11"
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6152|So Cal

paper_pigeon wrote:

mad stuff! but who cares
I do damnit! I do!
To OG Poster...
Yeah I usually get killed by crates, by my OWN commander!
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
blacklupus
+13|6716
I got these two on Jala ones. I think it happened sometimes before.

"BBBRRRIIIAAANNN ist gefallen." - "XxSilentxScopexX ist gefallen." = "... is no more."

https://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/franzecke/screen254.jpg
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6689|under there hayousaidunderwear
wtf h4x. do their tags say DL?
Panther0071
+5|6248
damn the commanders are owning the others.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6724

I hate it on Wake when I get a car drop it wings a tree and it flips crazily, crushes me and explodes.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6567|Washington
someone should make a mod where you can drop farm animals and it respawns faster
LT.Victim

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I hate it on Wake when I get a car drop it wings a tree and it flips crazily, crushes me and explodes.
what about when you see a Freshly dropped car in the distance, you run up to it, the second you get there, it explodes, killing you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard