MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6206|Schofield Barracks
i allways drink monster and its the best
just wanted to know if anyone else drinks it
chittydog
less busy
+586|6847|Kubra, Damn it!

No, it has some weird perfume taste I don't like.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

chittydog wrote:

No, it has some weird perfume taste I don't like.
how do you know what perfume tatse liek?
chittydog
less busy

It tastes the way perfume smells.
tkdarknes
Banned
+1|6202
wow chitty dog thats messseeddd man drinking perfume now? man go get laid
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6537|South Florida

tkdarknes wrote:

shut up fagget chitty is the man
15 more years! 15 more years!
chittydog
less busy

Thanks, Mitch.

Try it sometime, tkdarknes. Chicks go crazy for perfume breath. Oh yeah.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6608|Michigan, USA
Hmm $2 can of Monster or 2x 2Liter of Coke/Mountain Dew/whatever  Waste of money, all your getting is sugar and caffiene thats taste like crap, much better off with my 2 2 liters of Coke, or if they have Faygo, depending on prices 4+ 2 liters

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-07-21 20:39:30)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6842|Denver colorado
VAULT.

You don't even want to know how much I drink that stuff.
Smithereener
+138|6328|California
?

He never said he drank perfume. Why do people (or immature kids) always feel the need to say "Get laid" if they don't think something is cool or w/e?

And no, I don't drink Monster. Don't like the smell. I'll drink my regular coffee, iced tea, and soda pop over these XXTREME ENERGY drinks anyday.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

r2zoo wrote:

Hmm $2 can of Monster or 2x 2Liter of Coke/Mountain Dew/whatever  Waste of money, all your getting is sugar and caffiene thats taste like crap, much better off with my 2 2 liters of Coke, or if they have Faygo, depending on prices 4+ 2 liters
well i really got nuthin to waste my money on im 14
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6638|Quebec city, Canada

tkdarknes wrote:

Come on seriously, you can know what something tastes like after you smelled it. Sometimes I eat something and I find it tastes like PVC pipe.. I've never eaten a pvc pipe, but after you smelled it you can like.. recognize its taste.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

Smithereener wrote:

?

He never said he drank perfume. Why do people (or immature kids) always feel the need to say "Get laid" if they don't think something is cool or w/e?

And no, I don't drink Monster. Don't like the smell. I'll drink my regular coffee, iced tea, and soda pop over these XXTREME ENERGY drinks anyday.
sodas goods to
but i hate cofee
Smithereener
+138|6328|California

tkdarknes wrote:

Mod:  inappropriate comment removed.
Grow up.

Another slightly stupid reason why I don't drink Monster: Taurine(sp?) - heard from a few friends it was bull sperm; I don't believe them, but it the whole association with it made me steer (pun not intended) clear from it.

@raska

That's true but sometimes, even smelly stuff can taste pretty good. And vice versa. Just throwing it out there.

Just for extra clarification - Yes, it's a retarded reason not to drink, but you know, it's one of those things.

Last edited by Smithereener (2007-07-21 20:45:20)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6842|Denver colorado

-=raska=- wrote:

tkdarknes wrote:

Come on seriously, you can know what something tastes like after you smelled it. Sometimes I eat something and I find it tastes like PVC pipe.. I've never eaten a pvc pipe, but after you smelled it you can like.. recognize its taste.
Isn't taste like.... 80% smell or something?

I'm sure that everybody has heard about that experiment where they put the apple or onion in front of the persons nose and feed them the other.
r2zoo
+126|6608|Michigan, USA

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

well i really got nuthin to waste my money on im 14
Could buy much better stuff with the moeny to be honest, wait till you want to buy a car, or drive for that matter and you realize the $2 for 16oz is bull when you can't even get a gallon of gas for $3($2.92 by me atm, was $3.19 last week)

lavadisk wrote:

VAULT.

You don't even want to know how much I drink that stuff.
Eh, stuff tastes like watered down Mountain Dew, but for some reason I still like it, makes no sense to me

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-07-21 20:46:18)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

Smithereener wrote:

tkdarknes wrote:

Grow up.

Another slightly stupid reason why I don't drink Monster: Taurine(sp?) - heard from a few friends it was bull sperm; I don't believe them, but it the whole association with it made me steer (pun not intended) clear from it.

@raska

That's true but sometimes, even smelly stuff can taste pretty good. And vice versa. Just throwing it out there.
if u are rite about the sperm thing i will never drink monster again
r2zoo
+126|6608|Michigan, USA

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

tkdarknes wrote:

Grow up.

@raska

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurine

Well, he may be right on some level

Last edited by r2zoo (2007-07-21 20:48:05)

Smithereener
+138|6328|California

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

tkdarknes wrote:

Grow up.

@raska

Nono, I'm almost sure (still a tiny bit of doubt) that it's nothing to worry about. My friends do stupid things like that all the time. It's just the whole association; my friends repeatedly said that like 50123213 times over.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog

lavadisk wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

tkdarknes wrote:

Isn't taste like.... 80% smell or something?

I'm sure that everybody has heard about that experiment where they put the apple or onion in front of the persons nose and feed them the other.
yeah something like 80%.. I dont know the exact number though

Last edited by -=raska=- (2007-07-21 20:48:19)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog

r2zoo wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Grow up.

@raska

lol yeah at first Taurine came from the testicules of bulls, thus the name Redbull of the famous energy drink. But don't worry, Redbull's taurine has always been synthetic... I mean, thats what they say.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6710

Monster Assault ftw.
Smithereener
+138|6328|California

-=raska=- wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

lol yeah at first Taurine came from the testicules of bulls, thus the name Redbull of the famous energy drink. But don't worry, Redbull's taurine has always been synthetic... I mean, thats what they say.
Wait.. Oh damn, so my usually idiotic friends were actually somewhat right for once? Damn, you really do learn new things everyday.
r2zoo
+126|6608|Michigan, USA

Smithereener wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Wait.. Oh damn, so my usually idiotic friends were actually somewhat right for once? Damn, you really do learn new things everyday.
They can amaze you sometimes, I didnt beleive it when you posted it, until I actually read the article.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6411|6 feet under
everything else give me a headache. especially rockstar. plus Monster tastes better than anything else.

UNLEASH THE BEAST

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard