Maj.Do
+85|6793|good old CA
U think ea should make some kind of snow terran map?  maybe for SF.  that would be cool .  but new skins would be needed.  what do u think guys? /gals?
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6861
Use search
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6889|-

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Use search
I don't recall seeing a thread on this subject, so that was kind of unnecessary.
Maj.Do
+85|6793|good old CA
nice bf2s mod user bar i like it ( off topic..)
Lawk
+2|6815
That would kick ass.  Snow + smoke/teargas = whiteout.

Now that SF is out and the patches to follow will be fixes and updates, I think EA will most likely be releasing some new maps in the future along with those patches.  Just like 1.03 and Wake.  I just hope they're new maps and not jazzed-up oldies.
Maj.Do
+85|6793|good old CA
yes some support for a snow map
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6889

Lawk wrote:

I just hope they're new maps and not jazzed-up oldies.
Battle of the Bulge 2007
Maj.Do
+85|6793|good old CA
ahhaah^ that would be awesome
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6798|Cardiff, Wales
Wouldn't mind some snow maps, would add another dimension to the game, just like the night maps did.

Would be a snipers paradise though with camo
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6781
Go to Alpha9s.com and download "Winter Wake Island". It is a remake of Wake Island but it has snow and all the trees are lit up with lights and i even saw one with a star on top. Enjoy.
Lawk
+2|6815

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Go to Alpha9s.com and download "Winter Wake Island". It is a remake of Wake Island but it has snow and all the trees are lit up with lights and i even saw one with a star on top. Enjoy.
No.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6781

Lawk wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

No.
Wow, great reply. Next time want to give an explanation.

Last edited by SnobbyBoss (2005-12-19 20:44:30)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6758|Riva, MD
It would be impossible because the game can't change soldier camoflauge depending on the map so you would be wearing desert or jungle camo in the middle of the arctic.  Think about about how much that would suck for snipers.  The camo on the snipers ghili suit makes a big difference on maps like Wake Island 2007.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2005-12-19 20:31:14)

FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6799
Wow actually yes it can there called skins. Ever mod before? Apparently not
Sprinks
+0|6841
yeah j... if the apocolypse modder's can do player skins where the player model is a skeleton... i think they can mod the camo color.
Maj.Do
+85|6793|good old CA

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Wow actually yes it can there called skins. Ever mod before? Apparently not
only once but not with skins lol.  not good with that junk.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6878
YES You are Brillant. Skis,  Snow mobiles Very very cool dude,  Lotsa Pine trees with snow, Steep slopes.
Who is this Guy EA should hire him
Lawk
+2|6815

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Lawk wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

No.
Wow, great reply. Next time want to give an explanation.
I am guessing that is supposed to be a question.  If so, the answer is no.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6768|Debris From Space
Battle of Midway 2007. That would be home to carrier raping whores.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6791
Battlefield Modern Combat on the xbox has snow maps

edit: but they only have 24 player online max

Last edited by theDude5B (2005-12-20 11:53:30)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6786|Houston, TX
I posted this elsewhere, but I'd like to see something akin to the Bastogne engagement of WWII.  Updated for BF2 of course.
Electrolux
+2|6744
I am actually right now making a snow map called "Stonehedge" it is a snow map with Stonehedge in the middle with a nuetral base,

Then there is two uncapturable bases "Chinese" and "US". sound cool? but one thing I am wondering about... is how to make long grass? it would spruce it up quite a bit!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6816|Noizyland

A Snow map could also be introduced in regular BF2. It would be played somewhere in northern Russia between China and USMC.
If they do make a snow map, they must introduce really speedy snowmobiles. They introduced new veichles in BF1942 patches, no reason why they can't do the same here.

Edit: And er, Winter Wake Island? Really. I really hope you realise that Wake Island in Winter would still be a tropical island. No snow.

I really hope you realise that.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-12-20 12:40:49)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6878|Finland

Ronball9 wrote:

Lawk wrote:

I just hope they're new maps and not jazzed-up oldies.
Battle of the Bulge 2007
With atleast 12 tanks in the mec spawn? dont think so...
kn0ckahh
+98|6779|netherlands, sweet lake city
how about sliping with quads on the ice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard