rambo43
Banned
+35|6264
I do it if we only have one base and being raped heavily by two tanks.

here is a jihad tutorial for those who may not know how to

Last edited by rambo43 (2007-07-03 15:56:03)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6608|NYC / Hamburg

pretty much the same
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6765|Doncaster, England
If the server allows it, or if no one is looking.
aj0405
+19|6201
only if the other team is doing it to us.i rarely play Spec Ops anymore.we occasionally have some intense jihad fests on the US server though.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6791|the middle of nowhere
SF + ATV + C4 = So much stress relief.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6723|The Lou
I havent done it in a longgggggg ass time.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6264
if only we could stick c4 on people.

Is that on the patch wishlist? that would totally *revive* the game.

Inf Jihading
Ryan
+1,230|6884|Alberta, Canada

Why does the narrators voice vary throughout the film? One moment, he sounds normal, the next, it's like he smoked a cig without the filter.
Graper0127
+1|6184|The Dirty Dozen
i ain't a supporter of jihading but still the video is good.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6230|Canada

jamesb wrote:

If the server allows it, or if no one is looking.
Or when I get bored I usually take a dpv and put C4 on it,  run over people until I find a tank or high populated area and BOOM.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6611|United States
"Only retards Jihad in this..."

Hahaha. Nice man.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6673|949

No.  If anything, I'll go Spec-ops, drive up to a tank, hop out, and blow him up while running away.  No point in dying when you can avoid it.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-07-03 16:06:46)

kajukenbo_kid
+36|6456|...
the dpv and fav are the same
David.P
Banned
+649|6314
I used to jihad. Now i do it my own way. On Hbd ghost i plant 2 c4 on the atv, Rush towards armor bail out when i know the atv will be close to it, And boom! I have 3 c4 left, Find another car plant another 2 and boom, With my last c4 i rush into a crowd of enemys throw it and before it hits the ground boom!(Thats how i got my expert explosives badge on kark)
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6444|Alberta, Canada

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

the dpv and fav are the same
Not quite
DPV is a tad smaller and faster.

My method? The jump out and blow it w/o dying method. Why the hell should I get a death with it?
Smitty5613
+46|6567|Middle of nowhere, California
I dont jihad, and i cant stand it when people do.... i think you should get -1 for losing a vehicle, kinda like in PR...
Inimicus_7
+26|6402|England, UK
I do, especially on Wake if there are tanks camping a point like North Base, just fly at them in a DPV, *boom*, problems over.

Also that video sucked, he needed to be MEC, and the best way to Jihad is too sneak up, not drive straight at the tank, unless the tank driver is drunk or clinically retarded, he'll hand your ass too you on a silver platter.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6189|San Antonio, Texas
Rarely. I haven't gotten the art down. I usually blow myself up without taking anyone else.

That video is funny!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6189|San Antonio, Texas

rambo43 wrote:

if only we could stick c4 on people.

Is that on the patch wishlist? that would totally *revive* the game.

Inf Jihading
Red Faction II had it, why not BF2? Place C4 on Medics with med bags in hand, have them rush into a group, blow 'em up, grab the fallen Medics' kits and revive 'em. Rinse and repeat. Unless of course the explosion kills the soldier permanently. And some nut will punish for the TK.
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6262|Richmond, BC, Canada
lmao I dont' jihad but that video was sure as hell funny
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6719|Middle of nowhere

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No.  If anything, I'll go Spec-ops, drive up to a tank, hop out, and blow him up while running away.  No point in dying when you can avoid it.
yeah, i don't like to die when i do that

well, i did it once where i came upon 2 APC's and a tank and did it and got 7 kills, so that was worth it
agent146
+127|6427|Jesus Land aka Canada
i use to ....when there was no such thing as IO karkand....

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-03 17:53:50)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6487|Chicago, IL

agent146 wrote:

yeah, makes me mad, no good vanilla servers anymore...

But yeah, I have on occasion, especially if there are two guys in armor repairing each other, since they're hard to kill any other way
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6330|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

S.Lythberg wrote:

agent146 wrote:

yeah, makes me mad, no good vanilla servers anymore...

But yeah, I have on occasion, especially if there are two guys in armor repairing each other, since they're hard to kill any other way
But it truly is a great feeling when you jihad so much, that you effectively convert a server to infantry only.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
ReDevilJR
+106|6392
'Only a fucking retard would Jihad with something like this!' I love it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard