Raphi
Banned
+354|6250|Basel, Switzerland
eRs' sigs.

You can also request animated sigs!

K, i've been taken a break, but now I'm back again with more practice and better sigs! ;D
Some of my work:

I'd like to have your infos of:

Size
Renders (If you've got one)
Theme
Text

Hope you like em'/request one.

Last edited by Ersguterjunge (2007-12-01 04:12:55)

Entertayner
+826|6562

Some nice work mate, some things for you to work on:

• Colour matching, use photo filters and colour balance layers to get the render fitting with background.
  • Take some more tuts!  You can only keep learning.
  • Text: Some of the time it's too hard to read and sometimes it's too bold.  Keep it simple.
Raphi
Banned

Entertayner wrote:

Some nice work mate, some things for you to work on:

• Colour matching, use photo filters and colour balance layers to get the render fitting with background.
  • Take some more tuts!  You can only keep learning.
  • Text: Some of the time it's too hard to read and sometimes it's too bold.  Keep it simple.
Thanks, I'll be doin this.

Any requests?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6635

omg! the sigs are hott! you peoples better be requesting them a.s.a.p.

you wanna be cool don't you?! thats what i thought...

edit: this is not sarcastic. i am dead fucking serious.

Last edited by OmniDeath (2007-06-29 16:26:51)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

OmniDeath wrote:

Bad Day?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

Ersguterjunge wrote:

I hope I can learn more and more, thanks for your support.

OmniDeath wrote:

Way to go bro way to go....
OmniDeath
~
+726|6635

Gooners wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Bad Day?
umm...no?
Raphi
Banned
No requests? Guys?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6635

Ersguterjunge wrote:

No requests? Guys?
what the hell, make me one. not big though. maybe more like a userbar (i need to keep my username sig, i promised a bunch of people they'd be in it but ive yet to add them) no theme, maybe a play off my name? text... my name of course. keep it simple and clean.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6750|Denmark

rabee2789b wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

I had the chance to use a comp with internet and I thourght I'd see how you guys were doing.. couldnt help myself logging in this case and share something..

Here is a little quote from one of your threads... ( http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=75823 ) keep it clean and constructive?

OmniDeath wrote:

Regulars around here need to be more polite and less egotistical. If someone new wants to show off their work (no matter the level of quality) let them!Give helpful and constructive advice if you think it's not that good or could use improving, don't flame them!

Here are some simple guidelines all users should benefit from following:Be helpfulDon't criticize other's "works," be constructive.Be modest. If you're good people will be able to tell.

I know the members here can be very helpful at times, lets try and keep it that way all the time.
I'm off again..
OmniDeath
~
+726|6635

Z-trooper wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

I had the chance to use a comp with internet and I thourght I'd see how you guys were doing.. couldnt help myself logging in this case and share something..

Here is a little quote from one of your threads... ( http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=75823 ) keep it clean and constructive?

OmniDeath wrote:

Regulars around here need to be more polite and less egotistical. If someone new wants to show off their work (no matter the level of quality) let them!Give helpful and constructive advice if you think it's not that good or could use improving, don't flame them!

Here are some simple guidelines all users should benefit from following:Be helpfulDon't criticize other's "works," be constructive.Be modest. If you're good people will be able to tell.

I know the members here can be very helpful at times, lets try and keep it that way all the time.
I'm off again..
are you a fucking dumb ass? me and ers are friends, he told me to bump his thread for him so i did. and if you would have read on you'd see that he made me a userbar.

/facedesk
Raphi
Banned
Well. its still a preview

I,m in tunesia atm

Sry for this english
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6434|Stealth City, UK
Please tell me thats not Bianca Gascoigne?

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-07-01 12:05:56)

Raphi
Banned
I dont know her

skins.be or something.
r'Eeee
+311|6440

She's pretty ugly.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6434|Stealth City, UK
https://www.boobieblog.com/img/BiancaGascoigneNuts1.jpg

Could be her.
r'Eeee
+311|6440

O_o I changed my mind.

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-07-01 12:07:41)

Raphi
Banned
Lets talk about sigs requets; k?
SmkenRez
+10|6356|The other side of world
I will take one if you are giveing them away.
The sig that i have seen are pretty good to my untrained eye.
I would like some hot dark haired chick shown from the back or side view
if you could can you add my rank and stats with my comment on the sig
would like some thing that makes use of the space that there....color hmm blue maybe
my id number is 52631523 on bf2s
if you need anything else give me a email
thanks man
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6541|CH/BR - in UK

1: Some of these sigs were not made to be cutouts. Try to use the cutout only when it really looks like an effect that will improve the sig.
2: Try to make nicer borders around your sigs - keep them simple and keep them either barely visible or as an overlay or something
3: Match the coloring in the sigs - ie render+background matching.
4: Cut out the render more accurately and blend it better (google blending and signatures to find out how that works)
5: Create depth by blurring parts of the background and render, or sharpening them. Maybe use overlays from the background to reinforce that image.
6: Work on your fonts text - the simpler you keep the text, the better it usually looks.
7: Simplicity - this is the key to a clean looking signature. Try to keep it from looking cluttered, and round edges are always nice too. Make innovative signatures that look different from your average sig, and keep coming up with new ideas and try to define your own style.

-konfusion
Raphi
Banned

konfusion wrote:

1: Some of these sigs were not made to be cutouts. Try to use the cutout only when it really looks like an effect that will improve the sig.
2: Try to make nicer borders around your sigs - keep them simple and keep them either barely visible or as an overlay or something
3: Match the coloring in the sigs - ie render+background matching.
4: Cut out the render more accurately and blend it better (google blending and signatures to find out how that works)
5: Create depth by blurring parts of the background and render, or sharpening them. Maybe use overlays from the background to reinforce that image.
6: Work on your fonts text - the simpler you keep the text, the better it usually looks.
7: Simplicity - this is the key to a clean looking signature. Try to keep it from looking cluttered, and round edges are always nice too. Make innovative signatures that look different from your average sig, and keep coming up with new ideas and try to define your own style.

-konfusion
Thanks for the hints.

The sig Ill make for SmkenRez will be better hopefully.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6541|CH/BR - in UK

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Thanks for the hints.

Anything for a fellow swiss

-konfusion
SmkenRez
+10|6356|The other side of world
thanks man
ill be sure to post it when i get it.
Raphi
Banned

konfusion wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Thanks for the hints.

Anything for a fellow swiss

-konfusion
Well, wenn ich dinni signature gseh daenk ich, dass ich no viel lerne muess

Danke
Icetoocool
+2|6137|Devon England

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Lets talk about sigs requets; k?
yes mate if there going free they look cool.i would like somthing any size whatever you thinks best perhapes a combiation of a sniper along with a jet, on possibly a silver background. with my name Punchy123 and slogan "always delivers the knockout blow".

be great if u can.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard