kylef
Gone
+1,352|6515|N. Ireland
In the words of Nicolas Cage in Gone in 60 Seconds - "there's too many people with too much bloody money";

Today, in Belfast (Northern Ireland) I saw a lot of fast cars!

- 2 x Porsche Carrera S
- 1 x Porsche Old Model
- 1 x Aston Martin DB9
- 2 x Ferrari 355

More and more people and just seem to have more money! I love cars like this so it was a great site to see, especially for me.

/random!
jsnipy
+3,276|6544|...

you gonna pull a jack move?
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6478|The edge of sanity
People win the lotto. People get money and then blow it all.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6642|Mhz

Yeah there's 2 Ferraris, 3 Astons, a Bentley and a GT40 that drive around my area, and I live in one of England's 'poorer areas' I think someone should tell that to the people who live here 'coz they've all got cash.

Seems having a retardedly expensive car isn't quite the elitist symbol it used to be, every fuckers at least got a Porsche.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
Porches are everywhere here, they're not that exclusive anymore. Everyone and their dog has a Boxster. I also see loads of BMW 3 series, 5 series, 7 series(!) and X3's and X5's, fuck...even M5's are getting pretty common.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6713|Devon, England
My dream car would be the car from Gone in 60 Seconds, Elenor (or however you spell her). She fucking owns.

Also, gotta love For GT40.

Also get an Evo, and a Vauxhall Vectra (Don't ask why, but I love em).
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

Come to SoCal, people are more worried about their cars then their homes!  Seriously, I constantly see people driving $50K plus cars while pulling into their $1500/month apartments.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6773|Chicago.
Driving on the Dan Ryan Expressway on Thursday, I saw the following cars:

1 Porsche Carrera S
1 Porshce 911 Turbo
2 Lamborghini Gallardo roadsters
3 Ferrari 360 Modenas
2 Ferrari F430s
1 Lotus Espirit V8
1 Lotus Exige

/drool.
TuataraDude
+115|6544|Aotearoa

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

... every fuckers at least got a Porsche.
Here in NZ, one of the lotteries they have, the first prize was a Million dollars as well as a Porsche 911 carrerra and Range Rover. They changed the cars to an Aston Martin and an Audi Q7 and sales went up. I reckon it'sbecause people don't want to win a Porsche as people would say "there goes a wanker" whereas if they see you drive by in an Aston Martin they say "there goes a classy wanker".

I know which would prefer to be called, lol.
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.

FFLink13 wrote:

My dream car would be the car from Gone in 60 Seconds, Elenor (or however you spell her). She fucking owns.

You can buy my mum's off her, it's shit TBH.

I saw a Hummer H2 today, third one I've seen in my life. The other 1 was a limo Hummer.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6592|Portland, OR, USA
Eh, I'm in like the 3rd richest town in Oregon, a chick drives a 100,000 dollar Mercedes to school when she doesn't feel like driving her range rover..  It's cool to see the occasional Lambo or ferrari driving through, but lots of porches, really fucking expensive bmws and of course hummers and escalades..

jord wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

I saw a Hummer H2 today, third one I've seen in my life. The other 1 was a limo Hummer.
lol honestly, you see at least three H2s just driving a couple miles here...

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-06-26 10:41:18)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6556|Valhalla
I see brand new Bentleys all the time (quite possibly because I live in Crewe and thats were they are made )
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6322

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Eh, I'm in like the 3rd richest town in Oregon, a chick drives a 100,000 dollar Mercedes to school when she doesn't feel like driving her range rover..  It's cool to see the occasional Lambo or ferrari driving through, but lots of porches, really fucking expensive bmws and of course hummers and escalades..

jord wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

lol i live in a small town adn see 2-4 hummers a day
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.

Backupwayback wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

jord wrote:

lol i live in a small town adn see 2-4 hummers a day
Well I live in England and see 1 a year. If that.

Might not be a popular thing over here.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6706|United States of America
I swear in my town, we have the highest Corvette per capita in the nation. Chicago has a shyteload of Benz's, too, and then there's the rare Aston or Bentley here, although I have a picture of a Rolls I saw in a parking garage in Chicago. Bastards! I hate rich people. However, if you manage to get that DB9, I'll buy it from you as long as you accept bits of string.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6669|Italy
i live near an official ferrari autoservice, last time i drove through the backstreet of the shop there was 4 360s, 2 430s, a 355 and a 599. I can't count the times i've been passed by a ferrari whilst driving around my town... also there are a couple of corvettes (c5) a viper, and  2 r8s.

bmws, porsches and mercedes are so common i've stopped even looking at them

Only cars i've yet too see in my town are japs and astons, they're not much common here
CameronPoe
+2,925|6577
There's some ponce around Baggot St. in Dublin where I work that mills around in an orange Lamborghini. It looks ridiculous in the narrow streets of this 1000 year old city.
wensleydale8
+81|6791|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Whjat the point of owning a ferrari or lamboghini when you can own a Haybusa king of the crocht rockets beside here in the Uk you an get street legal 600BHP busas not common though but your top speed is 250+mph all for about £15,500 $31,000 for you in america too lazyt to convert.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6642|Mhz

TuataraDude wrote:

... every fuckers at least got a Porsche.
Here in NZ, one of the lotteries they have, the first prize was a Million dollars as well as a Porsche 911 carrerra and Range Rover. They changed the cars to an Aston Martin and an Audi Q7 and sales went up. I reckon it'sbecause people don't want to win a Porsche as people would say "there goes a wanker" whereas if they see you drive by in an Aston Martin they say "there goes a classy wanker".

I know which would prefer to be called, lol.
lol true, Id rather have a pissy little mini cooper with a beast of an engine stuck in it, soon embarrass a few Ferraris
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6464|Stealth City, UK

wensleydale8 wrote:

Whjat the point of owning a ferrari or lamboghini when you can own a Haybusa king of the crocht rockets beside here in the Uk you an get street legal 600BHP busas not common though but your top speed is 250+mph all for about £15,500 $31,000 for you in america too lazyt to convert.
Now in English......

I wanna know what car you're talkin about.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6642|Mhz

Hes talking about a Hayabusa, its a motorbike.

https://hayabusa.org/gallery2/d/920048-3/aab.jpg

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-06-26 13:25:51)

wensleydale8
+81|6791|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
LOL basically im saying why do you need a £120,000 car when you can spend £15,000 on a bike which is already as fast as a ferrari in stock form and witth the turbo is faster than a Buggati Veyron. The fastest street leagal haybusa has set a GPS record speed of around 265MPH.

But where I live ive seen 1 F360( has power but lacks torque) DB9 and thats about it really but porsches are common as hell here in the UK. but ive seen 1 benley azure a 1 Bentley GTC convertible( rebadged VW phaeton which is bigger and around £90,000 for a second hand one.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2007-06-26 13:29:46)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6464|Stealth City, UK

Hes talking about a Hayabusa, its a motorbike.

http://hayabusa.org/gallery2/d/920048-3/aab.jpg
Ohhhhhhh........you can obviously tell I don't know anything about bikes. You can't compare a bike and a car though!
SoC./Omega
+122|6563|Omaha, Nebraska!
When I was in miami about a year ago I saw the following

2 Lamborghini Murcielago
1 Ferrari F150
3 Ferrari 360s
1 Aston Martin Vanquish

That's all I remember
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6590|Mountains of NC

FFLink13 wrote:

https://www.fairfieldmint.com/inventory/67_gt_shelby_500_eleanor_84/art/67-Shelby-GT-500-Eleanor-hero.jpg

https://www.rs-ford.co.uk/2004/gt40.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard