loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6557|Valhalla
... With a Clark on a knife and pistol server and then got kicked for padding. Oh the irony

https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7776/screen159ec9.jpg
Hanon1990
+7|6547|Vancouver
I love RDXing the knifers.. i always get kicked though lol
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6701|In You Endo- Stoke
Nice work loonitic,never catch me in a knife and pistol server 
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

sigh, you e-penis must be huge now. How can you even live with all those 1337-uber-skills? I vote to make you king of the world.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6557|Valhalla

max wrote:

sigh, you e-penis must be huge now. How can you even live with all those 1337-uber-skills? I vote to make you king of the world.
yay
King of the world you say... Sounds good to me

Last edited by loonitic (2007-05-31 14:45:44)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6319|Bloomington Indiana
holy haxors batman!
another "i owned noobs on a PK server with a gun lolz!!!11one1" thread.
im done
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6557|Valhalla

Schwarzelungen wrote:

holy haxors batman!
im done
Exactly... you usually don’t see these types of posts by me, so I felt like doing one
Volatile
+252|6727|Sextupling in Empire

Are there still pistol servers? I checked a few weeks back and couldn't find any.

I played on a few pistol/knife servers several months ago when my interest in this game waned a bit due to hitting the max rank. It can be fun to try something different when your bored of the same old shit.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6368|Cali

Hanon1990 wrote:

I love RDXing the knifers.. i always get kicked though lol
That especally ownz!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6319|Bloomington Indiana

loonitic wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

holy haxors batman!
im done
Exactly... you usually don’t see these types of posts by me, so I felt like doing one
fair enough. i wasnt trying to be mean if i came across that way..prolly shoulda put a sarcasm marker in there.

im hungover and want to die and take the world with me, so im just on a short fuse today
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6764|In your head

loonitic wrote:

... With a Clark on a knife and pistol server and then got kicked for padding. Oh the irony

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7776 … 159ec9.jpg
congratufuckinglations.

Big deal do you really think that if EA cared so much that they would allow so many servers/players to do it? Dude seriously if you have nothing better to do other than piss of knifers/pistolers maybe you need to step back and think about your life.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6536
lol, so much fun to do that
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6792|Human Meat Shield
I like how they kicked you for "Padding Stats" .. ROFL.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6678|UK
i kicked someone from my server for using a knife once and a pistol twice, i told them it was a FUCK OF GREAT BIG HUGE AUTOMATIC GUN AND CANNON server only, and  queers and steers use small weapons, and he didnt look much like a steer to me, SO THAT MUST MAKE HIM A QUEER.
heard that b4 i think
Sambuccashake
+126|6633|Sweden

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i kicked someone from my server for using a knife once and a pistol twice, i told them it was a FUCK OF GREAT BIG HUGE AUTOMATIC GUN AND CANNON server only, and  queers and steers use small weapons, and he didnt look much like a steer to me, SO THAT MUST MAKE HIM A QUEER.
heard that b4 i think
Congrats!
This makes you an even bigger twat than the one in the OP.
ZamoII
+11|6242
coming from a swedish person
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

well i went into a knife and pistol server once, yeah and i like killed someone with a grenade, i am so rebel
Sambuccashake
+126|6633|Sweden

ZamoII wrote:

coming from a swedish person
Point?
Magius5.0
+106|6404|UMass Amherst
You know what this means: we must begin... THE REBELLION!!!

Everyone interested in raiding knife-pistol servers and totally messing with these pathetic stat padders, PM me.  Raids...oh christ, I don't even play World of Warcraft and I still reference it.
Icleos
+101|6765
P/K servers are not so much fun anymore...
Make a player named Jesus Christ or Satan and go to a Christian Server.   ^^

Last edited by Icleos (2007-06-01 10:00:46)

Chou
+737|6813
What's really funny are those k/p servers with FF off and some guy comes in blowing the fuck out of everyone with RDX and there's no admin online, yeah I heard that story once.. no proof eh
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6491
Once I joined a K&P server and in the server message it said "No StatPadding" so I raped them with the Mech until I was kicked by hypocrite admins.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6614|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
You probably went in there and barely got a kill.  Then were so happy when you got kicked.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6516|N. Ireland
You are boasting about going against the rules.. when they all already are? "ooh look at me!!" who really cares, only you from the looks of it.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6764|In your head
Today 17:00:02 +1 So I decided to piss off some padders ... shut the fuk up, i think you need to take a look at your life, abusing people on a forum is your way of getting enough confidence to not slit your wrists. Man your so cool, i hate people like you. 

I would just like to thank the person that gave me this karma thanks for the laugh asshole and if you are going to say such a thing why don't you leave your name so I know who it is so we can get this settled, or you too scared?

Last edited by ghostgr (2007-06-02 14:07:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard