Rayden
+3|6240
Just to let everyone know that did play on our Warlord Inf only server that was on I.P. 69.65.15.197 has moved to
I.P. 69.65.15.208 welcome to come back for you Warlord fix.

Thanks,
=SF= Rayden
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6448|Belgium
Omg, good, it's hard to find a Warlord IO server these days! Thank you!
Frontside5-0
+3|6262
Beware of being accused of hacking, on SF servers though.
Rayden I got no probs with you, some of your other admins just cant stand being dead I guess.  Everyone gets raped at one point in time, I witness it first hand all the time, being a chopper whore.  Knowing all the nooks and cranny's soldiers like to pour out, spawn points, vehicle spawns, spawn time.  It's hilarious watching the same noob go for the same stinger every time and you get your kill message of that same guy who's been trying to shoot you down the whole round. 
Heres my point HACKING IS LAME.
If you had streaming PB shots going on your server may bee the admin wouldn't be so Ban-happy towards players with actual skill.  You could just look at the PB screens to see that they are legit.  Instead of banning someone for being 33-0 in the HIND on Mass.
btull
+0|6269
Sweet. Looked for it last night and wondered where it went. FF Off still?
bt

Last edited by btull (2007-05-31 18:19:59)

sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6521|UK
why warlord only???

need something orginal

warlord, ghost, devils, mass

i've seen it done and it was mighty good
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6804|Human Meat Shield
I like =SF= Warlord. The other warlords have asshat admins, that wanna make people glitch.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6724|"The Empire"

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Are you having a giraffe, its harder to find a server with vehicles than IO!!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6448|Belgium

mazerali62 wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Are you having a giraffe, its harder to find a server with vehicles than IO!!
Someone's sarcasm detector isn't functioning.
ntberry1037
+0|6748
This is the best server but it is now Tampa Highway. You guys have got to get the Warlord map back on the server. Put Tampa on something else.
signa
~~~~~
+50|6764|Michigan, USA

Frontside5-0 wrote:

really?  I haven't had any problems on the =SF= servers, and you know i whore the choppers alot too.
NYKnight
+4|6487

signa wrote:

Frontside5-0 wrote:

really?  I haven't had any problems on the =SF= servers, and you know i whore the choppers alot too.
Like Signa said, I've been playing on the =SF= servers quite often of late, and haven't noticed people being accused of hacking any more than on any other server. I'm talking about fellow players here, not =SF= members, though on that note I haven't seen them arbitrarily accuse anyone of hacking in the month I've been playing on there. All in all, it seems to be one of the better Admin'd servers out there.
David.P
Banned
+649|6309

NYKnight wrote:

signa wrote:

Frontside5-0 wrote:

Like Signa said, I've been playing on the =SF= servers quite often of late, and haven't noticed people being accused of hacking any more than on any other server. I'm talking about fellow players here, not =SF= members, though on that note I haven't seen them arbitrarily accuse anyone of hacking in the month I've been playing on there. All in all, it seems to be one of the better Admin'd servers out there.
Ditto with all 3 of you. =SF= guys rock they are my new favorite clan(Next to HBD and thats tough to beat) The admins are polite and courteous, They dont kick if your beating them, And most of all They actually listen to what you have to say and are very and i do mean very objective. =SF= rocks keep doing what you're doing dont let anyone stop you.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-19 18:37:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard