{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6767|Winnipeg, Manitoba
Anyone else here ever joined a friend off xfire or something and as soon as you connect to the server theres a vote to kick you from it? these stupid people dont seem to care for other people's need I was gonna join my friends team talk through TS and help each other be the best 2 man squad in BF2 history but I got kicked out of server and later banned from the server... my question is why. stupid people just always hit PGUP and dont look to see who it was that they were kicking.
Sud
+0|6786
Uh what? I don't understand how that could happen, especially considering votes to kick only actually succeed about 1 in 100,000 times
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6767|Winnipeg, Manitoba
well I joined the server then I joined the USMC team went in my buds squad and then I got kicked from the server.
Sud
+0|6786
What reason could there possibly be for that? I think someone may have accidentally ticked your name for a vote kick and the server was probably full of morons who voted yes
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6758|The Netherlands
Mmm i connected to a server yesterday and as soon as i entered the game, without pressing any button, i somehow started a votekick for a player i ve never seen before and there were allready 4 votes for it as i entered the game. 

Makes you wonder doesnt it?

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-16 08:33:18)

Sud
+0|6786
That's the vote bug. It starts up after someone votes for someone. It'll randomly lodge votes against that person pretty much infinitely. Another fine example of quality assurance
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6782|Vienna- Austria
well after the new patch i saw a glitch that occured.. that if someone joined a server he automaticall made a kick vote.. so one time a m8 of me joined the game and without even spawnign or anything else he just choosed his kit he "initiated" a kick vote without knowing it.. it also happened to me and i saw that i initiated one withou ticking anything in the players section..
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6758|The Netherlands

Sud wrote:

That's the vote bug. It starts up after someone votes for someone. It'll randomly lodge votes against that person pretty much infinitely. Another fine example of quality assurance
Ahh okay, i never heard about that 1 tho. thx matey.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard