Assault4%4% - 8
Support3%3% - 6
Engineer7%7% - 13
Medic12%12% - 21
At43%43% - 76
Total: 174
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6286|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Since I've been armour whoring Mashtuur as AT and getting 34:0 KDRs my AT ratio has gone up. My lowest is Spec Ops now since I only play that kit to Jihad and C4 stuff and it's not the greatest way not to die!
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6681|USA
Im going to take a stab and say on average, probably whatever kit you have the most time with will have the worst kd ration.

AT for me btw.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

AT with 1.8, even though its one of my most played.

According to your stats, you havent even played Mashtuur. Cos I was gona ask where the hell you play the map!!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6286|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Im going to take a stab and say on average, probably whatever kit you have the most time with will have the worst kd ration.
Totally not true for me, Engineer and Sniper are 2 my most played kits and they're 2nd and 3rd best KDR. Assault is my best, but probably because I only started using that kit after I got good at the game.

snake wrote:

According to your stats, you havent even played Mashtuur. Cos I was gona ask where the hell you play the map!!
Woot? I've played 19 hours of it. You sure you're checking my stats?

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-05-11 11:03:10)

Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6508|Kamloops, BC Canada
Spec ops because it was the kit I used the most when I first started out.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6563|Sverige (SWE)
At........
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6649|Washington, DC

Medic, mostly from my days when I first started the account and solely revive/heal-whored on Karkand. I figured "to hell with the KDR", since back then I took stats and points seriously.

I'd say realistically, it's AT or support. The only reason AT is so high up is because I got a lot of those hours in vehicles.

Engineer I'm genuinely not that bad at on foot, but again the KDR is also higher than what it might be because I used armor and jets a lot. Can you blame me? Except on city maps, engies should either be in vehicles or commanding because there's just not enough opportunity to use the shotties or MP7 effectively.

Spec Ops, Sniper, and Assault are all in the middle. I occasionally can go like 3:1 as Spec Ops with the M4... love that gun.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51
Medic, got it up from .8 to 1.64. Pretty decent if you ask me. Considering I was at like 5000 kills and somewhat like 6000 deaths, maybe somewhat lower and now at 16.000 kills and 9.000 deaths.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

snake wrote:

Woot? I've played 19 hours of it. You sure you're checking my stats?
I swear that wasnt there a minute ago!!! I must be going mad.

RDMC(2) wrote:

Medic, got it up from .8 to 1.64. Pretty decent if you ask me. Considering I was at like 5000 kills and somewhat like 6000 deaths, maybe somewhat lower and now at 16.000 kills and 9.000 deaths.
Orange?! I thought you were a red text whore !
BlackKoala
+215|6344
Engineer.

Although It would be higher, but part of it seems to have carried over from the second reset on this account.  Of course, EA decided only to carrier the deaths.
LTC.Thunder
+4|6307|USA
Worst is AT = .85

Best is Support = 1.63
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6640|Gold coast, Aus.
Spec ops. hardly over 1. Was the kit i played when I first started. Don't play it much anymore so its not improving.
twz_stryker
+4|6520|San Antonio, TX
AT is my worst with Engineer as my best, which totally blew my mind......

My Spec Ops is like 4th I think....but that is probably because I am armor whore.
ScoutStrike
+37|6272
Support is my worst, with 1.19. AT is pretty bad too, with 1.21. You try getting a good KD against tanks on foot damnit.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6697|In You Endo- Stoke
AT has my worse KDR, but i loved playing the class.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6673

Medic. Unlike everyone else who plays this game, medic is my least-played kit, I don't whore it on Karkand or Warlord or Ghost town or any of those other places. Plus, it doesn't help that inside of actually fighting with the medic pack, I just constantly sacrifice myself to get a revive and I always run out in the middle of fire. I don't really care, though
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6511|Oklahoma City
My worst is AT, at 1.20.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

Anti-tank      71:54:03      4,370      2,054      2.1276
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6586|NYC / Hamburg

At @ 1.005
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6602|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Anti-tank is my lowest k/d for obvious reasons of attacking tanks and apcs as infantry, but still higher than most peoples k/d's so it really doesn't matter.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6304|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Engy.
I've been playing it more to shotgun people in the face, though.
Papatango7
+4|6244|Nashville, TN
Worst is AT .79 Best is 2.76 Sniper thats what I get for playing sniper 600+ hours
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700
Worst
AT - 2.55
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6589|United States
Spec Ops... but only because I never play that kit anymore unless I run out of ammo with the kit I'm using and have to pick up the nearest one.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6556|Chicago
My worst is AT, but it's also my least-played. Go figure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard