Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6485|UK
haha this really did make me laugh

ive just come from a server that banned me for suspect cheating, i went onto there forums and complained.

they said that i was constant headshoting and the only gun that headshots is a sniper rifle..

i quote his text

Chaos.Theory wrote:

the reason you were banned is not because you are good, we have plenty of other people that are better than you join the server. You were banned because you constant headshot our members, that is not possible as the only gun that does headshots is the sniper rifle!. We look out for our server and members and if there annoyed we will ban them for suspected hacks!. You kept firing 1 burst with the m16 and killing 1 shot regardless of health. As i said the only gun that headshots is the sniper rifle. Have fun being banned from our server. Go get banned else where you hacker!
LOL im sorry but thats bs, only gun that headshots is a sniper WTF..

http://www.bf2-worldwars.com/showthread … 1#post5631

lmao thought id share, just because of the stupidity of it

there is also a member on this forum who accompanied me, im shure if he sees this post he will laugh

kinda bring a tear to the eye
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6681

I'm pretty sure you cannot headshot with the M16 im pretty sure....
CouchPotato
+9|6277
I think they deleted your post
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6617|NYC / Hamburg

Gooners wrote:

i'm pretty sure you can. point gun at head, click *boom, headshot*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
0ji
+36|6277|Estados Unidos
lol
DooM
+28|6356
Nubz tbh.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6699|Keyboard
so?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6485|UK

CouchPotato wrote:

I think they deleted your post
ahah so they did
rambo43
Banned
+35|6272
almost as bad as those KNTL guys
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6419|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Zero!. wrote:

haha this really did make me laugh

ive just come from a server that banned me for suspect cheating, i went onto there forums and complained.

they said that i was constant headshoting and the only gun that headshots is a sniper rifle..

i quote his text

Chaos.Theory wrote:

the reason you were banned is not because you are good, we have plenty of other people that are better than you join the server. You were banned because you constant headshot our members, that is not possible as the only gun that does headshots is the sniper rifle!. We look out for our server and members and if there annoyed we will ban them for suspected hacks!. You kept firing 1 burst with the m16 and killing 1 shot regardless of health. As i said the only gun that headshots is the sniper rifle. Have fun being banned from our server. Go get banned else where you hacker!
LOL im sorry but thats bs, only gun that headshots is a sniper WTF..

http://www.bf2-worldwars.com/showthread … 1#post5631

lmao thought id share, just because of the stupidity of it

there is also a member on this forum who accompanied me, im shure if he sees this post he will laugh

kinda bring a tear to the eye
That will be me! I got banned from their website for owning them with a bitch of a post. Cookie loved it

Ye played on their server, asked them why he got kicked but they told me to mind my own business as it was their server. I owned them and felt better. Feel free to go piss them off ALOT, whenever you wanna own noobs for an hour or so.

Probably nxt time I go on ill get banned for 'name violation' or something equally stupid.

Damn noobs, plague of BF2.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6272
are they A= clan? i type A= in search and then their server will come up? I want to own them big time
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6352|The | Netherlands

Gooners wrote:

No, m16 with 1 shot leaves 2 health peaces left, just like when you are shot with sniper rifle but not yet dead. Somehow Ak-101/Ak47/L85/(dunno about g36e) do make a headshot directly. A burst shot with m16 on the head does get you killed.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

rambo43 wrote:

are they A= clan? i type A= in search and then their server will come up? I want to own them big time
Type in EA UK  and go down the list to something like =[DA]=. Have fun!
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6485|UK
thats the one

p.s dont get a score of 43 - 3 or you will be banned

thats the score i had in 15 mins and they banned me
rambo43
Banned
+35|6272
ill report back with my scores
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6253|Out for donutz!
You owned, plain and simple.
The NS clan has a few times been banned by the noobs for among other reasons, ally raping in Sharki, Claymore spam and black hawk whoring.  Fact is, someone cant play and you own them, they think you are a HaXoR.
Consider it a complement. :-)
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6591|Winterpeg, Canada

3lmo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No, m16 with 1 shot leaves 2 health peaces left, just like when you are shot with sniper rifle but not yet dead. Somehow Ak-101/Ak47/L85/(dunno about g36e) do make a headshot directly. A burst shot with m16 on the head does get you killed.
ya, dice decided that different bullet sizes did different damage at last. (applause). Don't know what kind of round the l85 fires but i've taken out an entire squad from the front with just headshots.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
Amazingly I got 93/13 but didnt get kicked. I did get accused of cheating cos I could fire my nade launcher and jump at the same time......oookkkkk....... Still I'll be back mwahahhahaah. If anyone wants to join me in a game on their server just PM me and we will go on as a group with [BF2s] tags on. Power of the community - maybe we could be gay and call it 'The Empire Strikes Back'.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6485|UK
lets go kill them

i cant join ima perm banned now
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6681

max wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No, smartshit its not powerful enough, go try it out before a game starts and then come back here anmd tell me *Boom, headshot*

Powerful engouh to kill with one shot *****

Last edited by Gooners (2007-05-06 14:28:01)

David.P
Banned
+649|6323
Zero! You have nothing to fear because WE are here! We'll kick their asses too and when they ban us we shall go and troll their forums with the fury of Spartans! Tonight we Spam them to Hell!
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6485|UK

Gooners wrote:

max wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No, smartshit its not powerful enough, go try it out before a game starts and then come back here anmd tell me *Boom, headshot*

any gun is powerfull enough

pistol takes 2 but anyother weapons its 1

try it yourself
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6352|The | Netherlands

Jbrar wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

ya, dice decided that different bullet sizes did different damage at last. (applause). Don't know what kind of round the l85 fires but i've taken out an entire squad from the front with just headshots.
Mid range of close combat? If it was close combat +1 for you But yes, the m16 thing sucks...
rambo43
Banned
+35|6272
Did their damn server crash? all im getting is unable to connect and their ping is stuck at 2500
jord
+2,382|6727|The North, beyond the wall.

Zero!. wrote:

Gooners wrote:

max wrote:

any gun is powerfull enough

pistol takes 2 but anyother weapons its 1

try it yourself
this is like the 7th time i've had to explain this.

Headshots do 3 times the normal amount of damage,if my multiplications adds up thats 34 or more damage needed.

So if you get a M16/submachinegun/m4/SAW/RPK/Type whatever(Carbine and light machine gun) or any other gun that does less than 34 damage,it wont kill in one shot to the head.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard