SNAP
+2|6740|LONDON
Just a quick one to say hello to everyone and to say what a fine site this is. And so I dont get told off for spamming I'll ask a question. I notice most of you are in the states and play on US servers, but can any of the Uk players recomend any good ones. I have a few but when they are full its a pain in the ass to find any others as a good server is only found through trial and error.:-)
Johnthegreg
+1|6750
Welcome, I like your sig!  I havn't even taken the time to do a simple one yet.  Can't help w/ the server question, I'm on the wrong side of the pond.
SNAP
+2|6740|LONDON
Thanks, I like to make sigs when ive got time. Used to make em for loads of counterstrike guys when i was into that. I would be happy to make some for anybody interested, tho i cant tell when I'll get time what with chrimbo comin up and the kids drivin me mad for PSP's!! Great isnt it they think santa brings em but really its muggins here forking out £180 a time, still it is christmas and I want one too! If santas reading this (I hear hes a Sleigh Whore) thats one PSP for me and 3 more for my boys, oh yeah and the Friends box set to keep the missus out of the way for a while!
YitEarp
+1|6751
lol @ 'Sleigh Whore'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard